• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
See, and while I know the chances of her coming back are slim, I don't want them using one of her (or anyone else's) old songs. I'd rather they just use something new that we've never heard it before. =/

Same. I want a new song or something composed by Yoko Shimomura. But I can bet you by the logo that we'll get Passion/Sanctuary again. I don't mind, but see, I love Passion and hate Sanctuary.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Question:

Will this be the first KH to get a "T" rating?

Going just from Hunchback...
1) Quasimodo's mother dies in the first five minutes. She is murdered by Frollo begging for Sanctuary
2) Frollo then proceeds to attempt to murder Quasimodo
3) "Hell" is talked about... alot.
4) Frollo wants to rape Esmerelda.
5) There is ALOT of blood.
6) (not related to the US) but Japan is VERY sensitive to how it treats disabled people. We might not get censored, but they might on Quasimodo and Esemerlda (for being a minority, not disabled)

NotaHero21

I think final distance would be great, they wouldn't need to pay her to record a new song, just for the rights to use one she's already recorded. Disney cant be that cheap...but then again...

Anyways this game is hyped to hell and back in my mind, never been this excited for something before, the new system looks amazing, riku and sora are finally stepping out of hard ware limitations and showing us how strong they really are, and I'm loving it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Question:

1) Quasimodo's mother dies in the first five minutes. She is murdered by Frollo begging for Sanctuary
6) (not related to the US) but Japan is VERY sensitive to how it treats disabled people. We might not get censored, but they might on Quasimodo and Esemerlda (for being a minority, not disabled)

I freaking hope so. If this game does get a "T" then KH3 will be even more epic-er

Birthday Thunder

The title is catchy. I like it, and I really like how they finally aren't rehashing six or more of the same worlds again. Hunchback is only the beginning guys. Be prepared for alot more surprising worlds.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The title is catchy. I like it, and I really like how they finally aren't rehashing six or more of the same worlds again. Hunchback is only the beginning guys. Be prepared for alot more surprising worlds.

Just thought of this, but if falling is a part of the worlds then perhaps if Olympus Coliseum is in the game then we'll get to jump and fall and wall kick on Mount Olympus? And Jungle Book we should get to jump and wall kick on King Luey's jungle castle ruins and perhaps even some vine and tree trunk wall kicking.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think final distance would be great, they wouldn't need to pay her to record a new song, just for the rights to use one she's already recorded. Disney cant be that cheap...but then again...

Anyways this game is hyped to hell and back in my mind, never been this excited for something before, the new system looks amazing, riku and sora are finally stepping out of hard ware limitations and showing us how strong they really are, and I'm loving it.

Oh, trust me. Disney is frugal.

Question:

Well, Notre Dame was rated G so I think it will be okay. I'm sure for CERO and ESRB rating systems they will tone down some of it, sadly. But I'm pretty sure they will stay true to the movie as much as possible and make the appropriate preparations for any kind of anger towards them.

Birthday Thunder

Just thought of this, but if falling is a part of the worlds then perhaps if Olympus Coliseum is in the game then we'll get to jump and fall and wall kick on Mount Olympus? And Jungle Book we should get to jump and wall kick on King Luey's jungle castle ruins and perhaps even some vine and tree trunk wall kicking.

I heard somewhere that Olympus Colosseum was not going to be in this game, although that wouldn't make much sense seeing how it's in every one for tournaments and junk. And Jungle Book will most likely be in it. I mean seriously, are they really going to let all of the time they took making it for BBS, only to have it scrapped, go to waste? No way man.

Revolution

I'd like to ban Nomura from rehashing the same outfits more then three times. Unless there is an amazing, god loving reason as to why Sora and Riku need to be in their KH1 outfits, then this is getting ridiculous.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I heard somewhere that Olympus Colosseum was not going to be in this game, although that wouldn't make much sense seeing how it's in every one for tournaments and junk. And Jungle Book will most likely be in it. I mean seriously, are they really going to let all of the time they took making it for BBS, only to have it scrapped, go to waste? No way man.

Don't go there about OC. Memory really wants the game in and, if they do the Mountain and the Gods, then I'm all for it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I feel Olympus became a lost cause. They had so many opportunities to go by the movie and have neglected that, which disappoints me.

But this game here is a new opportunity. Imagine how fun it would be to wall jump up the mountain and stuff. Finally interacting with the gods and Sora getting the title of "Hero" from them. It could close off OC

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OC is definitely a lost cause. They screwed over the movie plot by not doing it. KH2 skipped over the movie plot by just having Herc already know and love Meg.

BBS ruined any kind of plot we could have had in the early part of the movie or the television show.

I don't imagine seeing it ever having a good plot. But if it was to be made, I'd like some good new plot so we can fight the Titans in their full strength. And the other mythical beings in Hercules.

Revolution

OC is definitely a lost cause. They screwed over the movie plot by not doing it. KH2 skipped over the movie plot by just having Herc already know and love Meg.

BBS ruined any kind of plot we could have had in the early part of the movie or the television show.

I don't imagine seeing it ever having a good plot.

Exactly.

It'll be rebuilt, Phil will host competitions, Hades will fcuk things up. There's the plot.

Chaser said:
But this game here is a new opportunity. Imagine how fun it would be to wall jump up the mountain and stuff. Finally interacting with the gods and Sora getting the title of "Hero" from them. It could close off OC

I would have rather seen the actual Movie Plot for BBS, you know. BEFORE Hades and the Ice Titan and all that.

Roxas891011V

I stayed up and watched the trailer from the stream last night it was awesome I can't wait for more Kingdom Hearts 3D news.

I love all the things it showed you can do and can't wait to rooftop grind in the Hunchback of Notre Dame world. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back