• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Fcuk, my internet crashes and the second video goes up. WHAT THE FLUFF IS HAPPENING???? I guess this IS the mystery game and it does follow the events that happen up until the 3D title? GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hope this means Kairi is important.

SO GUYS, DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE SHE FINDS ATW OR AFTER?

Dale

Alright can anyone explain why Kairi is with hayner pence and ollete outside of the mansion while ansem is putiing data in sora? Also why show mickey in the ROD and donald plus goofy looking for sora in traverse town? while Sora Dissapears from the tree and Ven from the chair? :O total mindfucky bussiness here... and the days scene to.... whys that there? :(

bgizzles45

Fcuk, my internet crashes and the second video goes up. WHAT THE FLUFF IS HAPPENING???? I guess this IS the mystery game and it does follow the events that happen up until the 3D title? GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hope this means Kairi is important.

SO GUYS, DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE SHE FINDS ATW OR AFTER?

Before. Derp derp. Use common sense.

bgizzles45

Alright can anyone explain why Kairi is with hayner pence and ollete outside of the mansion while ansem is putiing data in sora? Also why show mickey in the ROD and donald plus goofy looking for sora in traverse town? while Sora Dissapears from the tree and Ven from the chair? :O total mindfucky bussiness here... and the days scene to.... whys that there? :(

Those were scenes that happened in KH1, KH2, 358/2 Days, and Re: Chain of Memories. Derp derp.

OSM1017

I can already tell this new game is going to be weird as hell.

I'm only looking forward to Dream Drop Distance right now.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
So, question: did anyone else notice that they seem to have been placing an inordinate amount of attention on KH1-Riku-in-Neverland?

There was a scene with him on the Neverland clocktower in the Coded trailers (I'm not sure if it's in the game because I haven't gotten there yet), and there's another one here in the BBS Vol. 2 movie. I don't know why they'd keep referencing that particular part of Riku's story if there wasn't something we were missing about it... but I have no idea what they could possibly be hinting at.

(And, actually, there's a similar thing happening with Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town -- there's a memory involving that in Coded, and a flash of them looking around in this movie)

They seem to be building up to some kind of revelation about stuff that happened off-screen in KH1, but it's impossible to tell what. =/

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What's with all the troll feeding?!?!?!?!?!

lol but yeah I think it covers a sh!t load of things throughout the series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, question: did anyone else notice that they seem to have been placing an inordinate amount of attention on KH1-Riku-in-Neverland?

There was a scene with him on the Neverland clocktower in the Coded trailers (I'm not sure if it's in the game because I haven't gotten there yet), and there's another one here in the BBS Vol. 2 movie. I don't know why they'd keep referencing that particular part of Riku's story if there wasn't something we were missing about it... but I have no idea what they could possibly be hinting at.

(And, actually, there's a similar thing happening with Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town -- there's a memory involving that in Coded, and a flash of them looking around in this movie)

They seem to be building up to some kind of revelation about stuff that happened off-screen in KH1, but it's impossible to tell what. =/

Well, his time in Neverland was pretty critical to his character. It was the first time he used the Heartless, and the place he took Kairi to protect her. There was a lot of this time we didn't see in KH1...So I'm betting we will in this game.

GolliM

OK I'm esxcited about the trailer. Sure. But. Please. Seriously-. How long do they plan on milking the series? First people buy BBS. Then the ifnal mix. Then BBS ovlume 2? hahah.. Luckily I didn't buy the final mix.... the answers will be in bbs volume 2. Or i nBBS ovlume two final mix? Or in BBs volume 3? you never know .,.

OSM1017

Nomura already confirmed the series will not end after KH3. KH3 is the end of Xehanort's saga, and Sora will remain as the main character.

This shit is never going to end.

vnnk

Nomura already confirmed the series will not end after KH3. KH3 is the end of Xehanort's saga, and Sora will remain as the main character.

This shit is never going to end.

Which is a good thing considering who you are and if Nomura will treat it right if it becomes as big as star wars

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Well, his time in Neverland was pretty critical to his character. It was the first time he used the Heartless, and the place he took Kairi to protect her. There was a lot of this time we didn't see in KH1...So I'm betting we will in this game.

True. We never did actually see him leave Neverland with Kairi to go to Hollow Bastion. That scene was probably beforehand. Interesting. I would love seeing KH1 scenes we didn't see.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH will end when Square Enix eventually files bankruptcy. Which, with the way things are going, could happen in a few years all because of FFXIV.

Trust, if they keep milking these series, fans will turn away and the company will crash and burn just as hard as it did when "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" bombed in theaters.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
KH will end when Square Enix eventually files bankruptcy. Which, with the way things are going, could happen in a few years all because of FFXIV.

Trust, if they keep milking these series, fans will turn away and the company will crash and burn just as hard as it did when "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" bombed in theaters.

yeah i never thought Alec Baldwin would do good in an animated movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back