• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyhows as for the graphics, haven't seen the thing yet but uh... it's not like they could really offer you a glimpse of PSP2 graphics on a PSP game's secret ending, right?.

well that's true but ussually they show cgi, I think that meens they've already started to work on it and I doubt they want to improve graphics that much later. Seeing as PSP 2 almost have PS3 graphics I don't think they will put the energy into it before KH 3 (and it haven't been confirmed by SONY)

I have convinced myself, it's on PSP (or possibly 3DS but I strongly doubt it for severall reasons)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really hope it's on the PSP. If they use the same game engine it could take, like, two weeks to make the game, honestly.
If they make me buy a freaking PSP2 I'll shoot myself.

Well, really, I'd just have to wait to see which game looked better (BBS2 or KH3D).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well that's true but ussually they show cgi, I think that meens they've already started to work on it and I doubt they want to improve graphics that much later. Seeing as PSP 2 almost have PS3 graphics I don't think they will put the energy into it before KH 3 (and it haven't been confirmed by SONY)

That depends on several factors. The PSP and PSP2 might have really similar APIs so putting work on the PSP now will mean they don't have to on the PSP2 later. Also, the question is how long did they want to work on BBS:FM. If they were pressed with time, it might've been easier just using the renders instead of a whole CG scene.

I have convinced myself, it's on PSP (or possibly 3DS but I strongly doubt it for severall reasons)

Either of these options will be splendid for me as it means a handheld I'll have other than the DS will have 2 KH titles (though I kind of hope it'll be on the PSP. I mean, the DS got 2 games now with Re:Coded. Hopefully they'll keep the entire BBS set (BBS, FM, 2) on the same system).
The biggest question me thinks is how much they want to change the gameplay, but that too is often a function of which platform they'll use.

Well, really, I'd just have to wait to see which game looked better (BBS2 or KH3D).

I'm still going with the 3DS. Not only will it have both Sora and Riku (and the chances of getting both in BBS2 sound slim to me, at least until I see the FM secret ending) but the line-up from the get-go is impressive. Maybe if Sony pull for the PSP2 what Nintendo did for the 3DS in E3 I'll reconsider, but right now, I doubt it.

Megavoltage

Awards
But who's left to carry out the story between BbS and KH1? Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness, Ven is comatose, Terra is lost, and Sora and Riku haven't yet got their ability to wield the Keyblade. The only way I can see it being a bridging game is it either focuses on the King or if it has time travel elements.
But that's the perfect place for Aqua to carry on the story. If Castle of Dreams fell into darkness and needs to be explored/helped by Aqua who knows what other worlds she'll find. Aqua will probably visit some BBS, KH1 and KH2 worlds that fell into darkness throughout the series and maybe some new ones. I'm betting this will tie together BBS and KH1 and tie the rest of the games together as well. Aqua’s decade in the RoD will probably be used to answer all the remaining questions and mysteries in the series like how Mickey got Kingdom Key D and about Riku's travels in the RoD. That's my guess on how things will go down.

But the burning question I have... will this game come out before or after KH3? This series is always releasing games out of canonical order so I could see this game getting released after KH3. But that's such a long wait...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think this game being about Aqua ties in nicely. It still doesn't contradict that she didn't really go through a decade as Nomura confirmed about when she talked with AtW in Blank Points, and if we say it's been something less, like a couple of months, it makes up for the time span of an average game (CoM was a special case with taking like a month, but everything else took longer if only for the inter-world traveling [Days had other reasons for being long... mostly Nomura's shenanigans but still]). I think it'll be fun, writing down Aqua's RoD timeline and see at which points in time people from the RoL came over (I can imagine Mickey and any appearances Riku made will be rather close to each other, which'll be nice, creating the illusion they're related to each other in that sense)
It can also tie in nicely up to the future of the series, but the only way in which that'll work is if it'll have another dreadful ending, something along the lines of BBS. Otherwise it'll contradict her state when she met AtW. At least it will really explain why she seemed so exhausted at that point. I prefer her going through a journey rather than her just being worn out by the Darkness, especially after Ven and Terra's Keyblades (which I hope will be confirmed to be not the real things, but their RoD Matches) saved her, giving her a bit of hope to carry her on

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
im going to say right now, that this is coming out on the psp
ans should be out soon

aslong as it has the exact engine and style as bbs

i wouldnt mind buying it then
This.......doesn't sound too far fetched. There are about 6 potential worlds for this game that were in previous titles:
KH2-Beast's Castle, Land of Dragons, Pride Lands
BBS-Enchanted Domain, Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands

They could copy & paste those worlds into this game & cut down on a lot of work. & since DS got 2 games it makes sense for PSP to have 2 games as well. I'm going to need a larger memory stick for data installs.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
They could copy & paste those worlds into this game & cut down on a lot of work. & since DS got 2 games it makes sense for PSP to have 2 games as well. I'm going to need a larger memory stick for data installs.

I think the ability to do this is a major advantage, actually.

Because we know DDD isn't coming out until 2012, which leaves 2011 without a real KH game of its own (since Final Mixes really ought not count).

If BBS Vol. 2 is a PSP game, using the BBS engine, they could easily have it released by December in Japan, and keep the "one game per year" promise.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so evey video has been blocked i had to go to bed last night so didnt see the episode
dng it im gonna have to wait for cyber tonight

Forsaken Shadow

Holy mother of -

This looks so amazing! I read someone's theory about time travel being involved and I really was convinced, but Aqua's time in the RoD sounds more plausible (though who's to say it can't include both?).

For me, showing young MX in the end only confirms that he's definitely making a reappearance. Which just leaves Apprentice Xehanort.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They actually can be interlaced. Nomura said time flows differently in the RoD so who's to say it can't go backwards, lol? Like, different parts in the RoD are connected to different times in the RoL or something.
Unless, of course, the young Xehanort'll make an appearance at the start of the game sort of like the MX-Ven scene on DI in BBS. A prologue.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
RG was never truly overrun by the Heartless. It remained in the RoL, even as Hollow Bastion. Not so seems to be the case with the PoHs' worlds seen in BBS.

Now I'm curious about the Dwarf Woodlands. There's this alternative scene in KH1, if you beat Deep Jungle before Wonderland, where it's Snow White who's brought before Maleficent instead of Alice. I don't think canon-wise it matters that much who was kidnapped when, but this new game might properly push the Snow White scene out of canonity. Lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
RG was never truly overrun by the Heartless. It remained in the RoL, even as Hollow Bastion. Not so seems to be the case with the PoHs' worlds seen in BBS.

Now I'm curious about the Dwarf Woodlands. There's this alternative scene in KH1, if you beat Deep Jungle before Wonderland, where it's Snow White who's brought before Maleficent instead of Alice. I don't think canon-wise it matters that much who was kidnapped when, but this new game might properly push the Snow White scene out of canonity. Lol.
Wow... I've never seen that alternate scene. o_o Smile, you are a cornucopia of knowledge. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back