• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow... I've never seen that alternate scene. o_o Smile, you are a cornucopia of knowledge. XD

There's another alternative scene in KH1, where if you finish the first Hollow Bastion visit before going through Monstro (it's possible, just leave through the save point instead of following Pinnochio), then Riku isn't really there. It's some weird shadow that Sora knows isn't Riku because he has the Oblivion (proper, in-game establishment that Riku and the Oblivion are related). But that one's canonity I doubted from the get-go xD;

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it's more powerful to have the disney worlds like COD be seen in the Realm of Darkness anyways. It really gives you that tragic, eerie, and twisted feel. How a castle of dreams ended in a realm of nightmares. It's perfect. The effect of it was amplified even more by that Destati mix. Damn I'm looking forward to this.

bigbadcloud

yea there also was a alt scene if you beat maleficent befor you beat OC hades is talking with no one all you hear is her voice and there was one more new scene but i cant remember oh yea in taverse town there lis like 3 diffrent cut scenes
i just the first part of the vid if you pause at 00:48 you will see something strange it looks like aqua 's eyes are yellow like the other people in the dark realm

man i new i should have gone with ups or fedex man now i have to wait 5 to 10 days for it to get here dang my losy way to save money just by switching to geyco

Last edited:

UltimaKeybearer

The video is good i gess, really like the musix, but what is there to say else wise. We got BbS, KH1, CoM, 358/2 Days, KH2, and re:coded. Plus we got 3D in a couple of monthes, i mean if we got a volume 2 there must be 1 last hidden "IMPORTANT" detail between BbS and KH1 that is wicked valuble to the story but i thought sort of thought BbS seecret ending was enough to set the stage for later titles.
Aqua finds Ansem and Ansem informs Aqua of Sora, Xehenort becomes part of Terra and so on but they NEED to have another game.

Trust me i love the Kh series and i would love for another game but seriously another game to just hold the suspense for Kh 3.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The problem is that the only way for the series to continue is for them to introduce story lines other than Sora's own which is, for better or worse, "find his missing friends" in every. Freaking. Game. He beats up the bad guys on his way to do so but Sora himself has no plot to call his own, sadly. As such, with Riku and Kairi back safe and sound on the islands, the only way for him to even HAVE KH3 without shoving too much into it (I'm telling myself he even has something to shove and not just Disney crap) is for him to release more games. In that regard, I'm not that angry, I just hope it won't feel like "look! we have plot! and Disney worlds! And the two aren't quite related!" like in too many games in the series, BBS included.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think this might be just a little too much. Uninformed idiots have been whining about KH3 ever since BbS, thinking that the KH team was wasting time on "side-games" instead of main games. Obviously that's not true, but now that we have Days, BbS, coded, Re:coded, BbS:FM, DDD, and BbS2, they just might give up on the series, which bodes ill for the series' currently awesome popularity. Whatever is in that game better be darn important, or even I'll lose a bit of faith in the series.

The one thing that is good about the game is that they'll likely have it out quick, since it's not going to be on 3DS, I don't think they'd wait for PSP2, and the current generation is ending fast.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think this might be just a little too much. Uninformed idiots have been whining about KH3 ever since BbS, thinking that the KH team was wasting time on "side-games" instead of main games. Obviously that's not true, but now that we have Days, BbS, coded, Re:coded, BbS:FM, DDD, and BbS2, they just might give up on the series, which bodes ill for the series' currently awesome popularity. Whatever is in that game better be darn important, or even I'll lose a bit of faith in the series.

The one thing that is good about the game is that they'll likely have it out quick, since it's not going to be on 3DS, I don't think they'd wait for PSP2, and the current generation is ending fast.

when you look at the secret ending, you see they already have alot of scenes in it, things that easily look like they are in game scenes so that could suggest that this game may already be in development. And if you think about it, this shouldn't take too long to get voice acting done because if the worlds are all in the realm of darkness then there wont be much disney characters in it. So BBS2 may come out this year or early next year, maybe before KH3D.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
when you look at the secret ending, you see they already have alot of scenes in it, things that easily look like they are in game scenes so that could suggest that this game may already be in development. And if you think about it, this shouldn't take too long to get voice acting done because if the worlds are all in the realm of darkness then there wont be much disney characters in it. So BBS2 may come out this year or early next year, maybe before KH3D.

It's not impossible. Though it might mean that 3D'll get pushed back possibly.
As for voice acting, they can go about it Reverse-Rebirth style. Have the worlds be empty. And though it'll be a waste if the game'll be on ANY generation of the PSP, they can always go CoM-Days-Re:Coded style and just have everyone speech-bubble. But then I'd sooner see this baby on a DS than any PSP, really.

LOL I HAVE IT IT'S ON THE MOBILE.

vnnk

Xbox plz. No that wont happen with any KH game. Im going to have to buy a Ps3 soon yay ?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's not impossible. Though it might mean that 3D'll get pushed back possibly.
As for voice acting, they can go about it Reverse-Rebirth style. Have the worlds be empty. And though it'll be a waste if the game'll be on ANY generation of the PSP, they can always go CoM-Days-Re:Coded style and just have everyone speech-bubble. But then I'd sooner see this baby on a DS than any PSP, really.

If it came out this year, 3D wouldn't need to be pushed back. ;)

And if the game took place in the Realm of Darkness, all the NPCs should be asleep, so there wouldn't need to be much voice acting in the Disney worlds.

Though I would much, much prefer PSP to DS. DS graphics are ugh, and I can't stand the lack of analog stick. =(

Awards
Hey guys! We can all finally confirm that the bits and pieces of worlds in End of the World are Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and Dwarf Woodlands!

Princess-Sammi

Fingers crossed, because I recently bought my PSP and I will certainly not purchase the PSP2.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If it came out this year, 3D wouldn't need to be pushed back. ;)

That really depends, imo.

Though I would much, much prefer PSP to DS. DS graphics are ugh, and I can't stand the lack of analog stick. =(

Lol this will be a release along with the 3DS as opposed to 3D that'll take a while since the 3DS is supposed to come out this year. Lololol.
Yeah I know this won't happen. But the more I think about it the more I do think it'll be on a current-gen handheld. Here's to hoping PSP.
Re:Coded reminded me just how hand-breaking the D-Pad is. SO not a good platform for action RPGs. Good thing the 3DS has both.

Hey guys! We can all finally confirm that the bits and pieces of worlds in End of the World are Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and Dwarf Woodlands!

I think that was pretty much confirmed since KH1.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I didn't watch the video (I'd rather play the game), but judging from the comments I'm guessing will also explain how the Ansem the Wise's apprentices fell to the darkness.

I kinda regret even slightly wanting a game like this....I really don't want tread through another game in the past.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't watch the video (I'd rather play the game), but judging from the comments I'm guessing will also explain how the Ansem the Wise's apprentices fell to the darkness.

Actually, going by what was shown... if it will be in the game, I don't really see how it'll happen. Looks like it'll center more around Aqua. If we'll see the Apprentices my money's riding on when they actually cast off their Bodies and became the Organization since that's closer to the RoD.

Sadie808

Yup it's official i have know no fcking idea whats going in kingdom hearts already :(
I wonder who lives inside that dark castle?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yup it's official i have know no fcking idea whats going in kingdom hearts already :(
I wonder who lives inside that dark castle?

For the love of....the castle belonged to Cinderella it's castle of dreams after it was taken by the heartless into the dark realm. Jeez.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back