• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Because I can spend ages on this. But yeah. Basically it's what YOU want for DDD. It could be gameplay improvements, worlds, story, etc. Well, not worlds, we got a sticky topic for that. But anything else is a-okay.

Also freak you KHtards if you say "Why you are on a forum, dissing the series. STFU, TROLL".

• The BBS battle system. It seem to be coming back, judging by the trailer. But if I want new improvements, I want the Commands to be more... uh less and more at the same time. I would mind more features to the command and at the same time, have less than 1000 that they have in BBS. Quite a fair few of them were useless.
  • Much more interactive environments. Just because I can spin on a pole in Traverse town doesn't mean that's all I want. If I want spinning, I'd go on meatspin. But yeah. Make the environments much more interactive and have us, the players, progress through the world based on interactivity and puzzles. Having 'barriers' and 'defeat x monsters' is not a good challenge
  • And sort out how you deal with continuity. 358/2 Days was an abomination when it tries telling us the events. Make your story more self-contained and not try to drown new players with information that was present in the previous series. In other words, be more like BBS in the story department. And less like 358/2 Days.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 87467

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

I want

A Toy STory world

A treasure planet world

more npc's to interact with

more sidequests

AND most of all...PLEASE DONT BE ANOTHER FAKE SORA/RIKU!

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

It looks like DDD's battle system is totally awesome, so I'm mainly hoping for more RPG-esque interactivity. More specifically, I really hope that the game goes back to KH1's RPG-like NPC's and sidequests. I'm not a huge fan of KH1, but the RPG elements were much more prominent there and the sidequests were more interesting, which are two areas it definitely excelled at. Traverse Town is a shining example of both of those things. So that's what I most hope is improved.

Other than that, I just hope Sora gets some actual character development. I don't know why, but I really don't like Sora very much, so if I'm going to have to play as him, he better be slightly less annoying than his KH1/KH2 counterpart. Riku has become a goody-goody just like Sora, but at least he grows and changes over the games.

Ronove

Ha, I was expecting a troll, but your points are valid. I'm hoping we see BBS controls combined with something more to make it less Birth By Sleep with Sora and Riku and more Kingdom Hearts with awesome controls.

Also, a coherent story. I don't mind a few twists here and there, but I'm hoping we can avoid getting another version of Sora.

NotaHero21

Better camera and please actually be surprising, BBS didn't get tat interesting until you unlock the secret episodes, when we didn't know what was going to happen.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I want a fully coherent plot.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chrono only trolls when he is hating on a game that isn't the in the Chrono series. :p

Anyways!

-Self contained plot
-Better commands
-The look of the Command system like the early version of BBS
-Return of D-Links and Overclock system
-Good plot
-Atlantis world
-Laguna Loire

Some other stuff but I have things to do.

NotaHero21

Chrono only trolls when he is hating on a game that isn't the in the Chrono series. :p

Anyways!

-Self contained plot
-Better commands
-The look of the Command system like the early version of BBS
-Return of D-Links and Overclock system
-Good plot
-Atlantis world
-Laguna Loire

Some other stuff but I have things to do.

I think you and me just became best freinds...lol

Cheaken

Awards

I want more Final Fantasy cameos. Something similar to Mirage Arena. An interesting plot that will get me excited for KH3.

NotaHero21

Hey, we get along minus the debate we had yesterday over Pixar. :D

Oh we dont have bring that up ever again lol >.<

Seemed more like a debate about disneys tight purse string to me when I think about it

Decrith

Don't forget Rinoa Heartilly

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

-Linear Plot [One Of These: 1) One Scenario 2) Switch Back and Forth w/o Revisiting Moments 3) Beat on Scenario, play Next, ala. CoM]
-Revised Command System [Re:coded's version was better than BBS', but still flawed in what Commands do]
-Leveling/Stats/Ability/Customization System esque to KH1/2 [Days/BBS/Coded = Cool sometimes, but mostlyannoying]
-Challenging Battles [BBS = To Easy]
-Important FF Characters
-Real Sora and Riku

NotaHero21

-Linear Plot [One Of These: 1) One Scenario 2) Switch Back and Forth w/o Revisiting Moments 3) Beat on Scenario, play Next, ala. CoM]
-Revised Command System [Re:coded's version was better than BBS', but still flawed in what Commands do]
-Leveling/Stats/Ability/Customization System esque to KH1/2 [Days/BBS/Coded = Cool sometimes, but mostlyannoying]
-Challenging Battles [BBS = To Easy]
-Important FF Characters
-Real Sora and Riku

We can only hope

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

And the SMT series. In fact. There's no such thing as a bad SMT game or a Chrono game. Nomura can fuck both of those up with KH-retarded decision and it still be better than Kingdom Hearts.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

-Keep BBS command system in mind but polish it up a bit. It looked that way in the DDD trailer
-Plot to be surprising, interesting, have its share of plot twists, and maybe not let Riku or Sora forget about this or something stupid like that...
-I want my FF cameos. Laguna, Rinoa, Lightning lol jk but seriously. Give me my FF characters damn it.
-be more interactive with the surrounding area and have some people to actually talk to besides the worlds cast.
-maybe some side quests that have relevance to the story to an extent instead of being outright filler.

NotaHero21

I'd like some genuine comedic relief to, the previous games' attempts at comedy were sad..

Hoyt94

I'd like some genuine comedic relief to, the previous games' attempts at comedy were sad..

oh but wasn't it so great at end of KH2 when Sora made that "funny face" at Riku.......I /facepalmed immediately and then mad at the pure stupidity and childish nature of that whole deal...haha:tongue:

NotaHero21

oh but wasn't it so great at end of KH2 when Sora made that "funny face" at Riku.......I /facepalmed immediately and then mad at the pure stupidity and childish nature of that whole deal...haha:tongue:

What about when the twilight town kids all started laughing because someone said "durr whats that suppose to mean?" I was like... :/ did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back