• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Axel did to Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe they are having different opinion and causing they harm each other? xD

Magnum

Actually at one point in time, Saix and Axel plotted to overthrow the Organization (similar to Marluxia's attempts). Saix sent all the "useless" members to Castle Oblivion. The deaths of the members there would ensure Saix's climb through the ranks. However, Saix later discarded the plan to overthrow Xemnas.
Also another reason for Zexion's death is he "just found out way too much" as said by Axel.

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought it was Xemnas who send those organisation members to Castle Oblivion for their works? But it appear to be Saix

Xorne

I thought Axel raped Zexion. It seemed plausible at the time, especially with how he called him "Zexy", which rhymes with a certain other word. I felt so stupid once I saw what actually happened in RE: CoM. Still, Axel is a stupid prick, and I hope he never shows his face again.

What did you think?

I thought what happened was pretty much what was shown in Re:CoM. I never saw it as either Repliku or Axel raping Zexion though! Maybe it's due in part because I don't like slash/yaoi so I don't think of things like that? Or maybe it's just because something like that happening would make no sense to me. Also, calling him Zexy just sounds like he's letting him know he's done for - and he's using it in a bit of a condescending manner. But that's probably because I do similar things when angry with someone.

I still love Axel though. <3

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
O_O I never thought of it that way. Maybe because I was only 8 when I first saw that scene. Doesn't Repliku pull out his sword before the screen goes black? I distinctly remember hearing slashing noises or something that'd show that they killed Zexion.

Decrith

The plan was dispose of the useless members so Saix can rank up. "Finding way too much" means that Zexion knew who killed Vexen, etc. etc.

Crystal

Silver Member
The plan was dispose of the useless members so Saix can rank up. "Finding way too much" means that Zexion knew who killed Vexen, etc. etc.

Saix is such a ...
Why he wants Axel to do such thing in fact he is the one who want to increase his rank?

terraisawesome12

I thought what happened was pretty much what was shown in Re:CoM. I never saw it as either Repliku or Axel raping Zexion though! Maybe it's due in part because I don't like slash/yaoi so I don't think of things like that? Or maybe it's just because something like that happening would make no sense to me. Also, calling him Zexy just sounds like he's letting him know he's done for - and he's using it in a bit of a condescending manner. But that's probably because I do similar things when angry with someone.

I still love Axel though. <3

I hate slash/yaoi myself, but Axel looks like a pedo in CoM.

There's an Axel Hate Club in the Fan Clubs section of the forum if you're interested in joining.

I joined, but the OP isn't here, so I may make a new one.

Saix is such a ...
Why he wants Axel to do such thing in fact he is the one who want to increase his rank?

Saix and Axel are both pricks. SAIX IS NUMBER TWO. ONLY XEMNAS BEATS HIM. HE TOOK IT OUT ON ZEXION AND VEXEN, WHO ARE LOWER THAN HIM. That's just plain stupid.

Crystal

Silver Member
No one climb over Xemnas since he is the leader of Organization XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back