• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lingering Sentiment... party member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

So, i looked around and couldn't find anything similar to this, so i'll just throw this out. Sora is going to save everyone, or at least try (but since its Disney... he will.), and i'm betting he will have to return to the Keyblade Graveyard during his travels, and who will be waiting for him?
Lingering Sentiment.

Now, we know LS isn't evil, and i'm betting he'll be a temporary party member. Which would be, in a word, awesome. There is also the possibility that with the power of Terra/Xehanort no longer 'split' between several forms, LS may be able to retrieve enough power to take an active role, rather than just waiting. Which would also be awesome, who wouldn't want to see LS battle Terranort, who summons Ansem and Xemnas to fight alongside him.

Yeah... that'd be confusing.

Jakek9

Haha, the idea is amusing but rather practical in the sense.

I personally don't think it'll happen. But it's a nice idea.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't doubt something like this happening...but he wouldn't be a Party member. More like an Assist character we saw in KH2 during the 1000 Heartless event and Cloud, Tifa, Squall, and Yuffie would come and help you through each part of the walled in stage.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't really know if I can see this happening/if I want this to even happen.

It really depends how Nomura handles the Sentiments.

Crystal

Silver Member
Lingering Sentiment as party member...?
No, i don't think it will happen.

I wonder KG will be a new world for Sora to travel?

Radon

mofo
I don't doubt something like this happening...but he wouldn't be a Party member. More like an Assist character we saw in KH2 during the 1000 Heartless event and Cloud, Tifa, Squall, and Yuffie would come and help you through each part of the walled in stage.

I can now so see this happening for the final world in KH3. Help from Lea/Axel, then Xion, Roxas, Aqua, Ven, LS then have the final boss along side Donald and Goofy. I'd jizz.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
It would be awesome, but it goes against my thoughts that sentiments are restricted to a certain location. Maybe if the boss fight were to happen at the Keyblade Graveyard where LS is, then yeah it could happen.

Stars

リク
O__o A special idea .. So Lingering Sentiment will follow and assist Sora battle in KG? xD!
Lingering Sentiment as party member...?
No, i don't think it will happen.

I wonder KG will be a new world for Sora to travel?

Kind of hoping Sora can travel to that world too :D
More places to discover in the KG

Crystal

Silver Member
O__o Sora go to KG, to find LS, because LS was the essential element to save Terra! xD!
Of course it is not possible lol

Maybe Xehanort(don't know in what form) waiting him in KG xD

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I'm not so sure. LS seemed to have a single track mind bent on simply stopping Xehanort. I don't see a party member coming out of this. Now it's possible he will be an assist character, and all he will do is fight Xehanort and try not to hurt anyone who isn't Xehanort, so that seems like a stretch

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Its possible. But Nomura isn't really what you would call "Imaginative."

localorange

I've been thinking about this for awhile...

I don't know if the Lingering Sentiment would be a party member - it seems to me like he's pretty much chained to the Keyblade Graveyard. But what if Sora and Riku can get him to break away from the Keyblade Graveyard and travel with them in some other form? If they promise him a ticket for revenge, the LS might go. He could travel in the form of Terra's keyblade - and entrust himself to Riku, so Riku would then be able to wield two keyblades - his own and Terra's. KH2: FM indicates that the LS still remembers Riku, and remembers choosing Riku. You would be able to call on LS as some sort of form for Riku when you're playing him in battle. (Which means Riku would promptly wipe the floor with heartless, nobodies, a boss battle, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back