• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm not sure, but it may happen in secret episode... Well... that will ruined my mood and ruined the possibility of having AX's story......D:

But BBSv2 not necessary explain the event after the secret episode?
The timeline of the game still not clear yet anyway.

whodeany

I'm pretty sure it would be impossible for AX to fight against the apprentice heartless, as if they were heartless, he would be too... Making him Ansem SOD or Xemnas.

But I like some of these ideas, Mickey v chernabog would be a cool throwback to fantasia, aqua v Xemnas/Ansem would be awesome for story purposes but I'm hoping it's Xemnas for gameplay reasons, as terranort used alot of Ansems moves.

ChrisP

I like the list, especially fighting Apprentices Heartless or Organization XIII Heartless. Chernabog vs Mickey sounds good too. Nice list overall.

Megavoltage

Awards
Pete could be a boss battle for Aqua and/or Mickey. Pete started working for Maleficent in the middle of BBS and he wasn't present during KH1. What was he doing all that time? I'm guessing he was doing work for Maleficent in the RoD.

Zack could show up for a boss fight with Aqua. Assuming Zack is in the RoD(that would easily explain why he hasn't been in the rest of the games) Zack could be possessed by darkness again like when Hades was using him. This would be pretty dramatic because Aqua would be very lonely and when she finally meets an old friend Zack attacks her.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Evil Queen needs to be lurking around in the RoD ready to strike. It is an absolute shame that there was not a boss fight with her in BBS.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As far as I remember the reason Pete was absent in KH 1 is because his job was to increase the ranks of Maleficent's heartless army. So him having made sorties into the RoD isn't fully impossible.

Crystal

Silver Member
As far as I remember the reason Pete was absent in KH 1 is because his job was to increase the ranks of Maleficent's heartless army. So him having made sorties into the RoD isn't fully impossible.

So,it's possible he can meet Aqua?

Megavoltage

Awards
So,it's possible he can meet Aqua?
I guess so. I hope it happens. Aqua knew Pete back when he was just a nuisance in Disney Town, them meeting again when Pete is now a malicious super villain working for Maleficent would be interesting. And Pete would be hungry for revenge against Queen Minnie, I bet he'd be happy to take anger his out on King Mickey. Pete meeting the both of them in the RoD would be cool

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
AX's storyline pretty much has to occur way before Aqua's & Mickey's. I added RoD before any Disney worlds on the context he spent months there while Maleficent was apocalypsing.

Dilan's heartless was listed under Mickey instead of AX because I was running out of ideas for Beast's Castle bosses (although I just now remembered the bad guy from that 1 christmas movie, hm...)

She died in BBS.
It's a sentiment, it doesn't matter. Plus it was a really Team Rocket kind of moment, they shouldn't have had Aqua talk so seriously at that part & played it for laughs.

Xehanort was the first of the apprentices that fell to the darkness
Is there direct proof of this? The organization members are numbered in order they joined, not necessarily when they were born. Xenmas could've come into being after the others but is still #1 because he's the one that decide to form them into a group.

Wait..AX knows how to wield a keyblade? o.o
I think 1 of the Ansem reports in KH2 mentioned that somehow he opened a lock in the castle basement that he shouldn't have been able to. On the other hand maybe he just had a sword instead.

And where is Dumbo's world?
Mini-game world so no bosses.

I do really like the idea of the sentiments filling the worlds in v2. But I do hope that you realise that you realise that there are some bosses on that list that can't appear because they're still in the RoL, eg. Beast, Maleficent.
To clarify, they're the world's memories, not memories of the people themselves. The way I see it, if worlds have hearts then they should also have all that is associated with hearts in this series such as memories. So my theory was that the ruined worlds are going through a "life flashhing before my eyes" moment with remembering the last generation of inhabitants they had before the end.

Plus I don't think there's too many Disney bosses, there appears to be the perfect balance between them and the Apprentice heartless. Good job.
It's like twice as many as either KH2 or BBS had. 8-9 per game seems to be the optimal number. AX's line-up is balanced but Aqua's & Mickey's are overloaded on Disney bosses. The ordering needs adjustment too, 3 The Encounters right are the start? Not good pacing. & Chernabog's probably better as the final boss of Mickey's scenario only, not of the overall game.

Hadn't thought of this. Mickey & Pete need more interactions if they're suppose to be rivals.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think 1 of the Ansem reports in KH2 mentioned that somehow he opened a lock in the castle basement that he shouldn't have been able to. On the other hand maybe he just had a sword instead.

In Ansem Report 5, he stated that the door didn't seem to be locked. So, he opened it.
But he did saw a large keyhole, a keyhole appears when someone is holding a keyblade or he is having a keyblade weilding's ability?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a boss for the possible Kairi story: Aqua's lingering Will/Sentiment. It would be a good ending fight for Kairi and starts the road for her to be strong like her friends. But the Kairi bashers and everyone will kill me for saying this, but hey a boy's gotta dream.

Crystal

Silver Member
How is Kairi knows how to wield a keyblade, that's what i'm curious.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe at first, Kairi was send to Merlin for Magic training
lol

That's a good idea, since in KH1, Sora was there to train magic too? :D
Possible sending to Mysterious Tower for Yen Sid to train as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back