• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

You sure? She can't remember MUCH in The Road to Dawn, remember? Was she missing something? Was it a cover up? A dream? A false memory? A set up?????

Okay, just messing around on the last one. But really. Are you SURE?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Idk my memory is horrible :p

Lol yes I'm estimating around a month left for my dearest princess :'(

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

Bell u confuse me even more!! lol

Yeah I don't remember or know what's going on either... You like confusing us huh Bell?? Or we just have the moments again... lol

Bellaisima358

dum, Dum, DUM!!!

Read with: YouTube - Daft Punk - Derezzed (Tron Legacy )

Roxas
Akira

Two clear doors shut behind them, shutting off the sound and disappearing entirely. Akira jumped at the sound of the doors collapsing together, then turned back to see that they had materialized.

She looked forward to see a lounge, a type of fancy black sofa smack in the middle. By the large wall that was a window completely, there was a bar with glasses and liquids to mix with. Castor clapped his hands, and lights illuminated the room. Roxas began to walk forward, and Akira trailed behind uncertainly.

"Well, don't you look GORGEOUS, my dear User! Are you sure you're not a siren?" Castor gushed. Roxas laughed encouragingly as Akira blushed. Jem shot Castor a cold look, adding a low growl. If computer programs could growl. Castor shrieked quietly.

Castor then got behind the counter of the bar, mixing colorful liquids. Jem lay herself down on the couch that overlooked the city, and Akira and Roxas followed him.

"So Users, may I ask…" He looked up, intrigued, " Why are you here?"

Akira put her arms on the counter. "We're looking for Zuse. A friend tells me if we find you, you'll help us find Zuse."

Castor grinned. "And are you sure you have yet to find Zuse?"

Akira uncertainly nodded, eyeing him carefully. He skillfully mixed two glasses together until the liquid became iridescent blue, and he then slid the glass to Akira.

"Darling…you just found him." He smiled, gesturing to himself. Akira looked down at her drink, then froze. She looked up at him, her eyes glowing strangely. Then she smiled.

"For reals?"

Castor posed glamorously, then nodded.

"Wow…that's great!" She then looked back down at her drink. "By the way…what is this? Because if it's alcohol-"

"It's energy, love. It tastes much like how you Users say 'soda'."

Akira shrugged and took a sip, hoping it was most certainly non-alcoholic.

"So…" She stepped back a bit, feeling Roxas's body mass behind her, protecting her in some strange way. "You can help-can't you?"

Castor-well Zuse- sighed. "It depends."

Akira stepped back again. She bumped into Roxas.

"I need to find Clu." She said.

Zuse's happy smile somehow turned…sly and malicious. Akira cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"Well dear, there's only one good way to do that." He answered. Suddenly a female voice spoke up from behind them.

"Clu finds you."

Akira and Roxas quickly turned to see Jem standing beside a girl with long, blonde, and wavy hair, a black suit, and cold, green eyes.

"Xa-"

Before they could respond, a disk broke through the so-called disappeared doors, breaking them down. Soldiers in black and glowing orange uniforms raided the room, holding lighted batons and light disks. Zuse let out a high and hysterical laugh.

"Turn up the music, boys! It's about to get fiery!"

Akira took a stance, and Roxas protected her from behind. They summoned their light disks and prepared as the soldiers began to close in.

--------

End transmission_

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

Ooh there is gonna be a battle! Or a nice escape. How I like those kinds of endings. Ooh what about Xane?? Wonder what's gonna happen there again. =O

Bellaisima358

Akira
Roxas

Akira held her breath, looking around her. Roxas mumbled under his breath.

"Does this usually happen to you?"

Akira laughed quietly. "You have no idea."

As they began to close in, Akira gripped her disk, then flung it at her aggressors HARD. She then ran after it, as it knocked three men over, materializing into shards of data. Akira jumped, spun a 360 degree turn, then kicked a nearby soldier looking program in the face. He fell into millions of shards of data. She then caught the disk in her palm, and brought it backwards, hitting another one of Clu's programs. She looked at Rez, giving him a look.

Roxas took his own disk, then as the men circled him, he spun in a circle, hitting the programs and making them dissolve. He turned to see a program with a disk about to hit him, when he bent backwards evading the disk and the program altogether. He then brought his legs up, kicking him in the chin, and flipped over with his hands and disk on the ground. As he came up, the man shattered.

Xane, Zuse, and Jem all watched atop the stairs, Zuse laughing, Gem watching intently, and Xane fuming.

"No. No no no no no!" Xane looked at Zuse, angry. "This isn't working! Where IS Clu!?"

Zuse rolled his eyes. "Don't be such a killjoy, darling. It gives you wrinkles."

Xane dazed off, touching her face in concern. She quickly stopped, remembering why she was angry.

"Relax, Xane. He'll be here in a while. He likes to prepare ahead.

"Grrr….ARGH!" Xane lost her patience, and threw herself to the crowd. She landed in a stance, summoned her disk, then looked up into Akira's young face. They locked eyes.

BEGIN LEVEL 3_

You guys ready for this?? (;
Hope you all enjoyed your little tease...:3

Bellaisima358

EEEeeee! I hope you all enjoy this! It's very interesting.

Inspiration: Hold it Against Me, Britney Spears. (yeah I know, but the fight scene in the video =<3)

Akira
Xane

Xane rose upwards, and Akira wiped the sweat off her forehead. They locked eyes for a long while, Akira's hazel eyes aggressively staring into Xane's green eyed glare. The room's commotion slowly froze to a stop, and silence surrounded them. Their helmets quickly came on, covering their faces. The disks they were holding began to spin and glow, and the faint buzz of the spin sheared through the silence. In their ear, a mechanic voice began the chaos.

Begin Level 3

Akira and Xane lunged at each other.

-----

"What's going on!?" Vexen shouted into Roxas's ear. No response.

"Guys…look!"

Demyx pointed at the screen. The entire organization had made its way into the room, either to watch or to help, as Vexen studied the interior of Namine's computer and Zexion and Demyx helped out Roxas. The members turned to look at the screen where two females were in ready stance.

"Oh dear…" Larxene smugly giggled.

------

Akira punched Xane with her left, swinging at full force, when Xane evaded. Akira swung her right hand with her disk, but Xane retaliated putting her disk in the way. The two disks rolled against each other, blowing off sparks. Akira kicked Xane in the stomach with her heel, and Xane staggered back. Xane growled under her breath. She ran towards Akira at full force, and Akira prepared to sweep her legs by ducking down to the floor, but Xane had done otherwise. She jumped over Akira's head, and landed on the other side. As Akira came up, she turned to face Xane, where Xane kicked Akira on the right side of the face. As Akira tried to recover, Xane punched her upwards under her chin. Akira fell back.

Xane grinned. Akira scrambled to get back up, narrowly missing a flying kick going towards her. She brought back her right arm and threw the disk at Xane, but Xane bent over backwards, the cool metallic material of the disk nearly touching the tip of her nose. As the disk ricocheted back to Akira's hand, she spun in the reverse direction, bringing her leg with her. Xane straightened up quickly, tasting the taste of payback. Akira kicked her with her first leg in the side, pushing her. She then switched sides in the air, thrusting her foot into Xane's face. Xane spun sideways in the air, sliding away as she landed on the floor. She looked up quickly.

Akira huffed air into her lungs. Xane ran towards Akira, bringing her arm back, but Akira moved out of the way quickly, then kicking Xane on her back. Xane fell again.

"Forfeit." Akira shouted. Xane stood up, wiping her hands on her suit. She tightened the grip on her disk.

"Never." Xane threw the disk, missing Akira intentionally. Akira then threw her disk in retaliation, but widened her eyes as Xane simply ducked. The disk was stuck on the wall.

Akira ran, but Xane tripped her. As she slid, Xane jumped over Akira's body, running to the disk. She yanked it off the wall, twirling the two disks in her hands through her fingers. Akira looked up, letting out rushed pants. Xane smiled behind her helmet.

"Nothing personal, right?" She said sweetly. Akira then slid herself backwards as Xane came down on her. Akira reverse rolled up, evading Xane's attacks. Xane neared her and jabbed the disks at Akira. Akira blocked with her forearms, left and right. Xane then uses both hands, and Akira blocks with both forearms, then separates them to opposite sides. Quickly, she brings her leg up and extends it, hitting Xane in the chin. Xane falls backwards. Xane quickly gets up and throws both disks at Akira, but she evades it. Xane gets in front of her to catch the disks, but Akira gets on Xane's back, grabbing onto her in a chokehold. Xane misses the disks as they spin past her and she reacts. Xane flips Akira over and Akira falls on the ground, hard.

Xane slides herself to the disks, but collides with the small wall that divides the club. She feels her hand go down, but makes nothing of it. She sneers at Akira, and puts her own disk in it's case behind her back.

Xane then throws Akira's disk by instinct. She comes to regret that as soon as she lets go of it.

Akira jump up to catch it smoothly in her hands, then lands on the floor. Xane begins to get up, but seems to not be able to.

"What-" Xane can't seem to get up. Her hand is stuck in a crack between the dancefloor and the lounge floor. Her hand remains obstinate as she tries to wiggle out.

Akira run at her, jumps up, then lands on her, semi straddling her. Xane would not have it.

Xane punched Akira in the face, then jabs her stomach with the same fist. Akira shouts in pain. Then, her eyes flare up once more. The hazel-blue of her eyes darkens, and the grip on her disk tightens. She then brings the disk to Xane's arm, the shearing edge cutting skin. Xane screams, and instinctively punches Akira with all her might.

Akira falls on her bum, and slides backward. Her eyes go back to red, and she pants, suddenly afraid. She looks over at Xane.

Xane's shut eyes open, panic stricken. She looks at her let arm, and her eyes widen larger in fear. Her-her arm-it was digitalizing!

"No…" Xane tried to cover her 'cut' but this was no where near. She was human, this wasn't supposed to happen!

Xane sat upwards, then saw she was digitalizing away as well, following same feat as her arm.

"Program deactivated. User wins."

"Progam?" Xane whimpers, "I'm not a program! I'm like her! A user!"

Akira watched in awe as Xane began to fade away.

"Game over, Program Nea."

And Xane was gone.

------

Last edited:

Bellaisima358

Day: Irrelevant

Beginnings

Vexen was a cold nobody. He truly was.

But few lived long enough to see his compassion.

So when this experiment was brought to his desk, he mustered an impassive sigh.

"I'm telling you, Vexen," Xemnas insisted, "this will work out. Xion was a disaster, I know. But NEA-"

"Nobody Exampling Assessment?" Vexen asked. Xemnas ignored his question.

"NEA, she'll be different."

Vexen raised an eyebrow. "She?"

"Akira may have been lost. And the others may have as well. But with what we've collected over the years-"

"-And with the DNA sequencing and information?-"

"She'll be as powerful-if not exact as Akira." Xemnas concluded.

Vexen sank back into his chair. "I don't know…"

"Come on. Take the chance. Our chances are very wide."

"Hm." Vexen pondered. Another being with no right to exist? The poor thing. If he creates it, it will live. But what if Xemnas goes back on his words? Another Xion. Throw her away when they're done with it, why not. But if it begins to believe in feelings? In the true aspects of life it has no right to? In…believing?

This was sad. He knew something would happen. Maybe Akira lived. Maybe the others did as well. Maybe they're all together now, young but readily in training, preparing for the day the doors would open and they would have to-

But maybe they weren't.

"I'll do it." He said.

-----

When she was born, she looked up at him with dazzling green eyes. Her blonde, cascading waves flowed down her shoulders and her back, shining brightly. She stared at him, blank.

Saix and Vexen were examining her, checking if she was right-and so she was. Strangely and accidentally, she had the blonde hair, the green eyes, the baby-like face, and the petite frame the chosen ones did. She even had Akira's dazed look. Of course, he'd only seen it when she was a baby, and not in the best circumstances.

"She's not bad." Saix mused, "Very…sweet?"

Vexen laughed. The looks were implied.

Saix turned to look down at the doe-like eyed angel, his face unmoving.

"You are Xane. You are to serve this Organiztion. You will be replaced for acts of treason. Think wisely."

Saix disappeared, leaving Xane and Vexen alone. He looked down at her, throwing her a signature stare.

Xane looked up at the strange looking man, blinking her eyes.

"You're a quiet one," Vexen thought aloud, "Not like you have a choice. You're new at everything at the moment."

Xane nodded slowly. She looked down, then looked back up at him.

"S…sweet?" She stuttered, her voice like honey. Vexen stepped back, a bit baffled. Xane smiled and giggled quietly, almost like two small breaths. She then stopped.

"Xane…" She pointed at herself, unsure. Vexen stared at her for a long time, long and hard. She put her hand down, again unsure if she did right or wrong. She frowned-

"Yes," Vexen said, "Xane."

Xane nodded as a response. She understood. She was ready and already understood. Maybe she could live up to her purpose. A success she could be. Vexen was proud, if he could feel he would be, as she nodded, trying to process her instructions with experiences. He gave her an even longer look now as she looked a her surroundings.

And strangest of all….

Vexen smiled.

------

Xane woke and sat up, breathing heavily. She yelped as her eyes opened, and immediately touched her arm. She checked herself allover, and she was-fine.

She sighed in relief. She could not BELIEVE that princess beat her in that game. She put her knees up, then put her head down on it, tired. She was extremely exhausted. She sighed deeply.

"-Program Nea-"

Xane gasped and looked up. Nea? Program?

I'm human like-!

"-like her." She breathed. Unless-

Unless she wasn't.

You see, nobodies are strange creatures. They are beings with no hearts, but have bodies like humans. They are physically humans, at least.

But…a program?

"Nice to have you back, moron."

Larxene entered the room, Vexen in tow. Xane glared at Larxene, bringing the Nymph to a stop. Vexen came up behind her.

"I find it best if you leave." He whispered. Larxene rolled her eyes, but obeyed, waving goodbye at Xane. Xane ignored her.

Vexen walked past Xane, taking down notes. Xane seared at the wall, thinking.

''…..Vexen?"

Vexen stopped writing, then slowly looked up, moving only his eyes. Xane stayed staring at the wall, and her hands dropped to her sides.

"Yes…?"

"I-I wanted to know…."

Xane hesitated. Vexen completely looked up now, still holding his notes and pen.

"Yes?"

"I…." Xane breathed out.

"Am I program Nea?"

------

To be continued…._

Bellaisima358

Day: ....
Apologies.

"I don't know…"

A petite blonde sat in a luxurious white chair. She faced a large dining table, a decadent flower arrangement in the middle. She looked down under the dark veil of black eyelashes.

"It's not possible, sire."

A humanoid figure wrapped in bandages stood beside the girl, his hand on her shoulder. His visible eye widened in shock.

"Namine," a darling voice questioned, "the organization have already infiltrated the premisses. Your information is being watched. You are as well. For the girl's safety, DiZ, we need to get Akira blank. And quick."

A hooded creature sat at the end of the table, with two round ears sticking out. His face was darkened by the shadows licking his face. Namine continued to look down, worried.

"You know why, Namine."

Namine looked up, startled. Her hand was over her mouth, and her eyes were large. DiZ looked at her confused.

"What-"

"Go ahead." The hooded creature gestured at Namine, and she looked down at the creature's hand. She wheezed bait, then began.

"Akira's losing her light. She…she's succumbing to the darkness because of her inability to fend it off. Akira is getting weaker, and unless we get her memories out now, she'll-"

Namine stopped.

DiZ jumped aback, startled at Namine's fast paced voice. She had panic in her voice-then stopped. "What. What?!"

"She…."

She looked at the hooded creature as if asking for help. He nodded. Tears began to wallow in Namine's eyes.

"I-" She then broke down. "I'm sorry-I-I tried, I just-I couldn't-I didn't want-to-to-I'm sorry!"

"SPIT IT OUT, CHILD!" DiZ bellowed. The creature looked up at him, his mysterious eyes peering from the darkness and signaling to relax.

"Namine, I am not angry. Just say it. We'll try to fix it." The creature consoled. Namine shut her eyes tight. Quickly, she let it all out.

"Akira is going to deteriorate slowly until she completely fades in which Program Nea will replace her and throw the entire system off balance, giving Organization 13 Kingdom Hearts completely and losing Akira, the true keyblade wielder to the darkness and bringing the collapse of world order."

Namine breathed, then looked at them. They waited, for they were confused.

"She…She doesn't have much time."

She then squeezed her lips together from fear of letting her tongue run much further.

------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back