• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Styles that should have been included...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

Don't get me wrong, I love the command styles in BBS, but it seems there could have been better ones. For e.g.:

Terra - could have had one that made him fight with his keyblade in a similar way to lingering sentiment. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a whip keyblade? And it seems so bizzare that LS can perform these attacks without Terra ever showing the ability to do them in the first place.

Can you guys think of any more?

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, for Aqua, since shes a Magic user, and thus attuned to Elements, maybe they could've made a Style where all of her physical attacks are imbued with Magic elements. What's unique is that they would change with each strike. (I.E: One swipe= Fire, the next=Dark, The finisher=Thunder, and so on)

It's name: "Magic Blender." Certainly would've spiced her gameplay up a bit.

Can't think of any for Ventus, they had all of his bases coverd perfectly, especially when they put Wingblade in.....

Crystal

Silver Member
^I love Ven's Wingblade :D It does a lot of damage and it's pretty xD
I think some of the coomand style on LS did had on Terra like Ultima Canon..

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Terra needed the commands from his Lingering Will, it would have been awesome, even if they threw them in only for the final boss fight.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
^I love Ven's Wingblade :D It does a lot of damage and it's pretty xD
I think some of the coomand style on LS did had on Terra like Ultima Canon..

Except Ultima Cannon sucked :( The keyblade whip would have amazing as a Shotlock though

Aqua should have had a second exclusive LVL2 Command Style imo, like how Ven had Cyclone and Wingblade, and Terra had Dark Impulse and Rock Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back