• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you Believe....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Well do you ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Just look at the relationships between the characters basic as you can. The SoRi Bromance beats everything. EVERYTHING

vnnk

I'm not so sure. From where I'm standing, the biggest thing SoRi has over, say, SoNami is that it lasted the test of time.

*Still needs to get it* Did Sora completely forget the events of CoM ? Besides the the promise they made that he rememberd in KH2+

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Still needs to get it* Did Sora completely forget the events of CoM ? Besides the the promise they made that he rememberd in KH2+

He forgot it, but going by the FM+ and a bit of Re:Coded, he regained at least some of his Memories once Roxas and Namine "properly fused" back into Sora and Kairi at the end of KH2.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's called 'fanservice'. And ironically the male x male relationships so far were the best in the series *patpats SoRi*

I strongly disagree with that one. I for one find Sora and Namine's relationship is much more intriguing than SoKu. To me, SoKu is the KH version of Frodo and Sam from LoTR. Very intimate bonds, but not at all sexual.

Honestly, the only homosexual/bisexual vibes I've gotten in this series is the brief physical actions Aqua does to Cinderella in CoD. And that's nothing serious. But if Aqua turns out to be bisexual or lesbian, I won't mind. It'd be surprising, but nothing wrong. Likewise, if Isa or Lea turned out to be gay, I wouldn't mind, provided that their sexuality isn't the only thing about the character, and they're written well. However, I do admit personal bias when it comes to Sora, but that's neither here nor there.

Do I have a problem with there being a homosexual or bisexual character, or even a canon yaoi or yuri pairing in the series? If they're good characters and a good enough pairing, I won't mind (Except for SoKu, but that's personal.). But if it's nothing more than fan service, or totally dominates the series to the point where it pretty much blasphemes the series, I will get angry.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I strongly disagree with that one. I for one find Sora and Namine's relationship is much more intriguing than SoKu. To me, SoKu is the KH version of Frodo and Sam from LoTR. Very intimate bonds, but not at all sexual.

you seriously need to stop jumping to conclusions. I never mentioned anything sexual or even romantic.
Fact: SoKu is the best friendship/relationship/acquinatenceship/whatever in the series. It's what existed in every single KH installment in one way or another, even Days where Sora wasn't even active, and is what effectively made the part of the series up to KH2 move. Now comes BBS and tells us that these two are the ones to save the universe, meaning we'll get more of them.
As much as I love SoNami, SoKu is the most developed, insightful and invested in interpersonal connection in the series.
How you see it is up to you, which is why there's a 'probably' in the poll.

(Except for SoKu, but that's personal.).

The irony of them both being excellent characters with a vastly developed and presented relationship, everything you said you wanted xD;;; the only thing really missing here is official confirmation.

But if it's nothing more than fan service, or totally dominates the series to the point where it pretty much blasphemes the series, I will get angry.

In that regards I am once again miffed because let's have a looksee at SoKai. It's been a say-so relationship since KH1. For the sake of making us believe it they basically sacrificed Namine and Xion by character concept, and wasted quite a bit of screen time in KH2 as well that arguably helped nothing at all on the grander plot scheme sans maybe give Sora a Deus Ex Machina mechanism to reach TWTNW. So it's not like what you said is a problem that only relates to homosexual relationships, and it's not like heterosexual relationships can't be nothing more than fanservice crap.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Smile on Sora having a crush on Kairi

The few tiny hints we get in the games...like that scene where Sora imagines himself dancing with Kairi...which was very creepy because he was KH2!Sora dancing with KH1!Kairi and just looked like some pedo situation.

Not that I wish to support SoKai at all. Worst relationship....

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The few tiny hints we get in the games...like that scene where Sora imagines himself dancing with Kairi...which was very creepy because he was KH2!Sora dancing with KH1!Kairi and just looked like some pedo situation.

I still can't see it as a crush because I have friends I do that sort of thing with them. They're happily with their girlfriends and I'm alright where I'm standing. I might've bought it had he dreamed of dancing with her out of the blue, but he didn't, he did it because Sally and Jack were dancing. Way I see it it's not too awkward for the DI boys to dance with the girls in, iono, festivals or something. That's part of why I don't buy SoKai - nothing to compare this to. If I had reason to believe Sora never would've danced with Selphie but then did dance with Kairi, then we'd be talking. But we have nothing of that, and instead a lackluster, lukewarm reunion a bit later on. I'd sooner blame this on some twisted Namine complications as Namine did say that how Sora feels about her will affect how he feels about Kairi. One of the only ways to explain how he might've fantasied about Kairi in a 'crushing' manner but still reacted the way he did later on.
I've heard it said that he reacted in that way BECAUSE he was crushing on Kairi but then 1) Sora's the kind of guy who, to me, will be too awkward to imagine stuff like that too. After all, assuming he did think about Kairi in Port Royal, he already DID act all bashful when Donald and Goofy teased him, but now in Halloween Town it's legit? Doesn't add up (...how come I never realized THAT bit of bad writing before? egads).
2) Excuse me if I think chances are he was crushing on Namine, too. And he reacted differently to her. So I don't buy that.

Box_ghost

It seems more that Kairi has a crush on Sora and Sora's large;y, but not completely, oblivious to it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It seems more that Kairi has a crush on Sora and Sora's large;y, but not completely, oblivious to it.

This to the extreme. I think that had he been aware or even a bit more interested, that he'd have acted differently around her. But way I see it, he's sooner to be a RiKai supporter than be after the girl himself.

Axel's girl1312

I think yes there are some....mostly just Axel/Roxas (AkuRoku) I like that one myslef.....but ohter then that and sora/Riku...I don't really see any thing....my mom just bearly lets me play the games because she does not like AkuRoku at all or any other thing like that...so....I should say no more just in case she looks at any thing I say.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think yes there are some....mostly just Axel/Roxas (AkuRoku) I like that one myslef.....but ohter then that and sora/Riku...I don't really see any thing....my mom just bearly lets me play the games because she does not like AkuRoku at all or any other thing like that...so....I should say no more just in case she looks at any thing I say.....

You screwed yourself over, kid.

And um...there is no AkuRoku...there is their friendship but they weren't together. And they are only in two games out of six...and one of those games they have the briefest of interactions. If your mom doesn't let you play a children's game filled with Disney, I wonder if she lets you play any other games which are worse off than Kingdom Hearts, which is probably one of the mildest games ever.

And if you can watch Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power which is filled with more innuendo than I have seen on a Fox show, you should be able to play a game about a boy, a dog, a duck, and their journey to find their mouse king and silver haired best friend. o_o

Which is what I say to you fangirl who has yet to understand anything except bad love-angst fic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was sad when Saix was jealous over Roxas. He knew that was when everything was over. Their love, their friendship, their plans. They were going to take over the Org then they were going to be together forever. ;_;

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I have to agree with this, SoKai isn't as strong as people say it is, SoNami felt a whole lot stronger. Even though I'd love to believe that SoKai is canon, there hasn't been enough SoKai moments, yah dig? Its true that Sora & Kairi deeply care for each other, but it felt more like a crush rather than love, and the fact that Kairi (in TWTNW) acted similarly towards Riku (when Riku was about to leave, Kairi grabbed onto him) indicating friendship.

Yeah, when I was playing Re: CoM, I could even see some SoNami foreshadowing with that whole promise thing they made with each other, which carried on over to KH2 and Coded.

I was sad when Saix was jealous over Roxas. He knew that was when everything was over. Their love, their friendship, their plans. They were going to take over the Org then they were going to be together forever. ;_;

This this THIS. Because of all this, I now ship Axel/Saix as if it were #1 yaoi export.

Swordsaint

maybe you guys forgot the paopu fruit drawings in the cave

thats enough for kairi x sora to be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back