• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 is closer than we think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

In case if you forgot...KH 3d is next year...Nomura said that would be the anniversary game, but it's not entirely impossible for osaka to be involved in both bbs2 and 3d because of the exsisting engine of bbs2..so that is something to ponder.

vnnk

In case if you forgot...KH 3d is next year...Nomura said that would be the anniversary game, but it's not entirely impossible for osaka to be involved in both bbs2 and 3d because of the exsisting engine of bbs2..so that is something to ponder.
No it isent the 10 year anniversary game. Nomura has not even thought of a 10 year gift yet it has been said in previous interviews.

Crystal

Silver Member

When is it confirmed KH3D is released on next year?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
What extra stuff? I know about Jungle Book, but other then that...

Wait..wha-..? Jungle Book? I'm so confused..

(And on that note, I scanned quickly through the page and Jungle Book was the only thing interesting that popped out at me.)

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
1) Similarity to Peter Pan?

2) Jim Cummings and Disney was sued for being too close to Louie Armstrong when he did King Louie for TaleSpin. Louie can no longer talk. They either have to use Text or substitute someone else.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
2) Jim Cummings and Disney was sued for being too close to Louie Armstrong when he did King Louie for TaleSpin. Louie can no longer talk. They either have to use Text or substitute someone else.

So there is going to be a JB world?! I mean..I really don't know how well it will be considering how Tarzan was, even though I didn't think it was as bad as people claim.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
oh..geez...my eyes burn from how horrible it looks. I know it's a removed world, so I guess it's a better chance of us getting it soon. Maybe that means a Pinocchio world will be coming soon!

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm sad that they didn't use Jungle Book. ;_; Maybe in KHDDD we'll finally get that world...
I can easily see Terra getting hynpotised by Kaa into doing something evil since the poor guy is always getting used by villains

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Um... it won't be the 10-year anniversary until next year. Anyway, I'm thinking that BBSV2 would come next mainly because most of the stuff is already pre-made. The engine will stay the same, the majority of the models and animations have already been made, and it seems as though the scenes from the BBSV2 "trailer" that there were actual cut-scenes from the game playing there.

But as others have said, it would most likely be developed by a different team as all the other current KH teams are busy with other projects.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
As much, I want this to be true...I'm also hoping its not. I was hoping that the 10 year anniversary gift would be KH I/II FM/Re:CoM repackaged as an HD trilogy on the PS3.

...Now I can't decide which is better >.<

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
oh..geez...my eyes burn from how horrible it looks. I know it's a removed world, so I guess it's a better chance of us getting it soon. Maybe that means a Pinocchio world will be coming soon!

Okay first of all, it only looks horrible because it's only partialy done. It was removed before they finished it.

Now as for Jungle Book in future games. Jungle Book has a very good chance, it was originally planned to appear in KH1 but was cut because they decided to use Deep Jungle instead and Tarzan and Jungle Book's appearances are too similar so they didn't want them both in one game

In BBS Jungle Book was planned to appear but once again it was cut out. My guess is they decided to use the island of Neverland instead and since Neverland is a jungle island, they decided it was too similar to Jungle Book and so cut Jungle Book out.

So it's been cut from 2 games, now Nomura says KH3D will include worlds he has wanted to use for a long time, and so since he considered Jungle Book for the first KH and since Jungle Book has been cut from 2 KH games already, this means Jungle Book has a very very very good chance of being in KH3D.

DanX

BBSv2 if on the NGP will be a graphical beast and far better graphics than that of KH3D ): (Which I was hoping to have great graphics, and it still looks great) but I did the math and figured out today that the NGP has 4x the Graphical Processing power of the 3DS. So it looks like an NGP KH title will be the most powerful graphics wise yet in the series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
BBSv2 if on the NGP will be a graphical beast and far better graphics than that of KH3D ): (Which I was hoping to have great graphics, and it still looks great) but I did the math and figured out today that the NGP has 4x the Graphical Processing power of the 3DS. So it looks like an NGP KH title will be the most powerful graphics wise yet in the series.

I highly doubt it will end up on the NGP for the one fact that we've already had a total of six games on five different systems (PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, phone) and soon to have another game on the 3DS. PSP is more likely only because not everybody is going to buy an NGP and we don't need BBSv2 to be a graphic powerhouse. It would be cost efficient to build from the existing templates of BBS and rework from there, and fans would already have a PSP to play BBSv2 on because of BBS.

Many of us speculate that BBSv2 has probably been in the works secretly for awhile since Nomura has always brought up that "mystery game" in the interviews about BBS.

DanX

I highly doubt it will end up on the NGP for the one fact that we've already had a total of six games on five different systems (PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, phone) and soon to have another game on the 3DS. PSP is more likely only because not everybody is going to buy an NGP and we don't need BBSv2 to be a graphic powerhouse. It would be cost efficient to build from the existing templates of BBS and rework from there, and fans would already have a PSP to play BBSv2 on because of BBS.

Many of us speculate that BBSv2 has probably been in the works secretly for awhile since Nomura has always brought up that "mystery game" in the interviews about BBS.

Yeah, but I feel the PSP1 is losing its popularity with the public (Birth by sleep was the only game in 2010 to sell more then 300k copies on the PSP.) Could BBSv2 possibly be on the 3DS? Its highly unlikely but its a thought, or maybe it will be downloadable for that new Playstation Phone :p noted that I don't know anything about the PS phone.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
There's already been a Kingdom Hearts game this year, both for Japan, US and Europe.
Japan got Final Mix, and we got Re:coded. I doubt there's more games coming this year.. Although I like your theory.
Also, one last bit. Kingdom Hearts 10th year anniversary is next year, not this year. The first game was realesed in Japan on march 28, 2002 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back