• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can't wait for the translations I want to know more about KH3D.
Me too. There seems to be a substantial amount of things talked about in the interview so I hope there's something that we don't already know.

Crystal

Silver Member
Me too. There seems to be a substantial amount of things talked about in the interview so I hope there's something that we don't already know.

Yeah. All i know at this moments is the gameplay will forcefully making you changing into another character. So, i think Drop gauge had something to do with that? :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So who is translating this interview exactly?

Not sure. From the looks of it, there are a few members who can read Chinese, though I can't say they're willing to go through the trouble of translating it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. All i know at this moments is the gameplay will forcefully making you changing into another character. So, i think Drop gauge had something to do with that? :3
That's interesting, I assumed the Drop gauge was how you did all of those crazy moves (bouncing off the wall, sliding on the railings). But it could be when you switch characters too. Hmmm.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's interesting, I assumed the Drop gauge was how you did all of those crazy moves (bouncing off the wall, sliding on the railings). But it could be when you switch characters too. Hmmm.

Either one is possible, however, as it was said the character-switches will occur force and unexpected sometimes I can't really think aboutthe Drop-Gauge.
As when we are able to read the Dro-Gauge for it we may be able to predict when a character-switch occurs.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Either one is possible, however, as it was said the character-switches will occur force and unexpected sometimes I can't really think aboutthe Drop-Gauge.
As when we are able to read the Dro-Gauge for it we may be able to predict when a character-switch occurs.
I don't like this unexpected crap. xD But I forgot about that was said, so it seems more likely that the Drop gauge is what triggers the interactive environment.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't like this unexpected crap. xD But I forgot about that was said, so it seems more likely that the Drop gauge is what triggers the interactive environment.

I'm still neutral on this, waiting how it turns out before I judge.

Off Topic: Anta baka? Shinji-kun? LOL, nice theme.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm trying to reserve judgment, but I feel like I'm going to get really agitated at the change. xD

Thank youuu :3
I love my Asuka. <3

We'll see, but if a change occurs while I'm just in the process of scoring the last hit on a boss I know I will be pissed, lol.

OT:
No prob, I'm actually also in NGE...;)
BtW, did I scare ya with that big VM? Lol.

Tehehe, 1000st post, looks like I just qualified to join the red guard.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
We'll see, but if a change occurs while I'm just in the process of scoring the last hit on a boss I know I will be pissed, lol.
See that's kinda my point; what if it totally throws you off your game and you get all disoriented? D:
WHAT IF IT CAUSES YOU TO DIE?
I'm gonna have a lot of rage.

OT:
No prob, I'm actually also in NGE...;)
BtW, did I scare ya with that big VM? Lol.

Tehehe, 1000st post, looks like I just qualified to join the red guard.
NGE <3 We should talk about it in VM.
Nooo you didn't scare me but I save the long VMs for last to reply to; also I have computer ADD and do like 20 things at a time on here which delays my promptness. D: MY BAD.

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A PREM SEPH~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
See that's kinda my point; what if it totally throws you off your game and you get all disoriented? D:
WHAT IF IT CAUSES YOU TO DIE?
I'm gonna have a lot of rage.

NGE <3 We should talk about it in VM.
Nooo you didn't scare me but I save the long VMs for last to reply to; also I have computer ADD and do like 20 things at a time on here which delays my promptness. D: MY BAD.

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A PREM SEPH~

I can imagine if Nomura and co. really pull off something like this there will be trouble...it could however also go the other way around.
Imagine you're controlling Sora and are just about to die, and poof, suddenly you're a fully healed Riku in hs "mission".
If the unexpected character-switches would cause a full-heal (just like activating a D-Link in BBS) it would actually be a benefit, as when you switch back to Sora you'll be healed.

--
Sure we can. ;)
Just checked your profile and saw you've plenty conversations, lol. Everything alright then, take your time.

Thanks, I actually didn't pay attention to the post count until Stars pointed me to it, *ggg*.

Crystal

Silver Member

Not sure whether if it related to the timing in switching character xD
If i'm not mistaken, the interview said the drop gauge is a bit related to switching character.

Off Topic : Congratz Seph for achieving his premium :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can imagine if Nomura and co. really pull off something like this there will be trouble...it could however also go the other way around.
Imagine you're controlling Sora and are just about to die, and poof, suddenly you're a fully healed Riku in hs "mission".
If the unexpected character-switches would cause a full-heal (just like activating a D-Link in BBS) it would actually be a benefit, as when you switch back to Sora you'll be healed.
That would be soooo much better. I wonder if that might make the game too easy though.

--
Sure we can. ;)
Just checked your profile and saw you've plenty conversations, lol. Everything alright then, take your time.

Thanks, I actually didn't pay attention to the post count until Stars pointed me to it, *ggg*.
Yeah, our current VMs are in depth. :D
Stars is awesome at that. <3

EDIT:
Not sure whether if it related to the timing in switching character xD
If i'm not mistaken, the interview said the drop gauge is a bit related to switching character.

Off Topic : Congratz Seph for achieving his premium :p
Ohhh, I didn't hear that. Jeeze this Drop gauge is so much more interesting than any of the previous gauges.

Crystal

Silver Member
Ohhh, I didn't hear that. Jeeze this Drop gauge is so much more interesting than any of the previous gauges.

Not really sure. Just judging from my little knowledge on Chinese word.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not really sure. Just judging from my little knowledge on Chinese word.
Your guess is much better than mine at this point. I only know English, and a very very very little French. Chinese completely confounds me.

Crystal

Silver Member
Your guess is much better than mine at this point. I only know English, and a very very very little French. Chinese completely confounds me.

xD! I'm pretty excited in the new gameplay system which it will be related to KH3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back