• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
xD! I'm pretty excited in the new gameplay system which it will be related to KH3 <3
I know! I want to learn more about the system. Didn't Nomura also say that aspects of Versus' battle system would cross over to KH3?

thedairyfairy

Here's a question: has Dengeki or Famitsu (whichever this is) always been in Chinese?

Crystal

Silver Member
I know! I want to learn more about the system. Didn't Nomura also say that aspects of Versus' battle system would cross over to KH3?

I think he was saying Versus XIII is using the nearly same gameplay with KH.
As i see, never mention about kH3 xD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I thought there was talk that some of kh3d's battle systems would be in kh3.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hmm maybe I was mistaken. I wish I could remember what article that was.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought it was the ending of KH3D related to KH3? xD

The ending of KH3D leads directly into the start of KH3.

The gameplay of KH3D will give players an idea of what KH3's gameplay will be like.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I remember that interview. He mentioned that what they can't use in 3D will go into Versus. What they can't use in Versus will go into KH3. Basically that they're building on and "improving" on the battle system through each game.

Oh, okay. :D
So the KH3d will give us a picture on KH3 :DDD

Just KH3D or KH: DDD.
/nitpicky xD;

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Does lissar speak chineses can she translate this for us i was kinda hoping it be up by today if there was actual text i could do it myslef but rom the mag i cant

Tetsuya Nomura has dropped some information on Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance), the upcoming series entry on the 3DS, in a recent Famitsu interview. The most interesting things he said related to Sora and Riku as the game's two playable characters.

Sora and Riku will have separate stories and will fight different bosses. They will also have different actions and control methods. While they will visit the same worlds, they will do so in a different order, and will rarely be in the same place at the same time. Unlike Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, however, the two stories won't be played in sequence. Instead, the game will switch characters suddenly and unexpectedly, perhaps leading to cliffhangers in each other's stories. Nomura says that this design decision was made in order to introduce a sense of surprise and tension into the story.

Sora and Riku may find themselves in new outfits at some point in the game, as well. Nomura hopes that seeing the characters in new clothes will help fans realize that Kingdom Hearts 3D is a new game in the series, not a remake. For now, however, they're wearing their usual duds in the game's

Crystal

Silver Member
I remember that interview. He mentioned that what they can't use in 3D will go into Versus. What they can't use in Versus will go into KH3. Basically that they're building on and "improving" on the battle system through each game.
So, the gameplay of Versus XIII has little similarity with KH 3D then

Just KH3D or KH: DDD.
/nitpicky xD;

I think the :DDD is a smile symbol, not saying KH 3D lol xD

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Does lissar speak chineses can she translate this for us i was kinda hoping it be up by today if there was actual text i could do it myslef but rom the mag i cant

Tetsuya Nomura has dropped some information on Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance), the upcoming series entry on the 3DS, in a recent Famitsu interview. The most interesting things he said related to Sora and Riku as the game's two playable characters.

Sora and Riku will have separate stories and will fight different bosses. They will also have different actions and control methods. While they will visit the same worlds, they will do so in a different order, and will rarely be in the same place at the same time. Unlike Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, however, the two stories won't be played in sequence. Instead, the game will switch characters suddenly and unexpectedly, perhaps leading to cliffhangers in each other's stories. Nomura says that this design decision was made in order to introduce a sense of surprise and tension into the story.

Sora and Riku may find themselves in new outfits at some point in the game, as well. Nomura hopes that seeing the characters in new clothes will help fans realize that Kingdom Hearts 3D is a new game in the series, not a remake. For now, however, they're wearing their usual duds in the game's

Well now that is interesting. So if I have this right then Sora could be in the world of Notre Dame but in the middle of that worlds plot the game could switch to Riku in the Jungle Book world and we control him until it switches back to Sora? I have to admit, I like that idea.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

This game is going to be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back