• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'd help you, but I have no RokuNami plot bunnies right now! Sorry, Smile! If I do think of something, I'll let you know.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Please do that, I've a client waiting =w=

The only idea I could think of at the top of my head is a dream world. Perhaps SRK have a camp-out (like they journeyed together or something, so they're sleeping in close quarters), and - due to the fact that Roxas and Namine are inside of Sora and Kairi, and because Sora's and Kairi's consciousness are so close together at that time thanks to the sleeping conditions - after Sora and Kairi go to sleep, Roxas and Namine meet together in their dreams.
Sorry, that's all I've got at the moment. xD;

NeoEevee

^I have magical girls on my brain right now. Any plot bunny I come up with will involve them.

Either that or ponies. Ponies, damnit.

AND LOOK THERE'S THE BUNNIES RIGHT ON SCHEDULE.

-Namine watches Tokyo Mew Mew, or something like that, and imagines up a world where she's a magical girl and Roxas is the oblivious guy she likes and winds up saving on a regular basis.

-Alternatively, take the above idea of Magical Girl!Namine and turn it into its own AU.

-Ponies. Poniesponiesponiesponies PONIES. PONIES, DAMNIT.

*runs screaming into the night like the madwoman she is*

Organization_42

Awards
Um...a child!AU where Namine's also going through a pony phase and Roxas decides to get her one because he wants to impress her? (Not realizing it's an impossible task for a little kid...)

Ugh, why am I so dry on ideas right now for RokuNami? It shouldn't be this hard!

Organization_42

Awards
...now I sort of want to write a RokuNami fanfic about ponies...what did you do to me, Neo??

I'd answer but I doubt you'll like my reply.

If it's anti-RokuNami, then yeah, I'd rather not hear it. Besides, I figured out the reason on my own. It has nothing to do with RokuNami and everything to do with a certain couple in my current avatar. Sometimes my creative brain just refuses to cooperate with me and won't concentrate on anything but one particular pairing. Then it moves on to another pairing, and another, and another...when and if I get into "RokuNami Mode," I should be able to come up with a good plot bunny for you.

NeoEevee

...now I sort of want to write a RokuNami fanfic about ponies...what did you do to me, Neo??
I held down your subconscious and forced it to watch the new My Little Pony cartoon.

If it's anti-RokuNami, then yeah, I'd rather not hear it. Besides, I figured out the reason on my own. It has nothing to do with RokuNami and everything to do with a certain couple in my current avatar. Sometimes my creative brain just refuses to cooperate with me and won't concentrate on anything but one particular pairing. Then it moves on to another pairing, and another, and another...when and if I get into "RokuNami Mode," I should be able to come up with a good plot bunny for you.
*GASP* YOU TOO!? :D

silentmusic16

Please... no ponies.

I'd answer but I doubt you'll like my reply.

yeah...most of us here probably wouldn't.

but if you still need ideas, how about something with the beach. i'm sure a beach story wouldn't be very hard.

or if you want to keep it a bit more IU, a tea party at the twilight town mansion (which i now want to write myself)

Organization_42

Awards
I held down your subconscious and forced it to watch the new My Little Pony cartoon.

I actually decided to give it a try after I saw that it was so highly recommended on TV Tropes and available on YouTube, and WHOA I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO BE THAT GOOD! O_O

Anyways, guess what, Neo? You inspired me. I am now working on a fanfic that involves Roxas, Namine, and MAGICAL PONIES! (It's not an MLP crossover though.)

*GASP* YOU TOO!? :D

YES! It drives me crazy sometimes, but I think it happens to most writers. You write whatever you're in the mood to write, and since I love so many different pairings, I guess it makes sense that I would rotate on which ones I enjoy the most at certain times.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Thanks to a contest at dA, I'm working on a RokuNami pic now. <3 It's of them as lions in the Upendi scene from The Lion King II.

Can I join?????????????????????????

Join request accepted!
picture.php

Roxas and Namine welcome you!

Organization_42

Awards
Ooo, that sounds really cute, Reika! <3 (And that welcoming graphic is so adorable!)

So, I noticed the new HC, and the line "You were never supposed to exist, Roxas." This got me thinking a lot about that scene. And believe it or not, combined with the fact that I've been playing Days a lot lately, this scene actually got me to love RokuNami more. Why? Because she wasn't trying to be cruel; she was merely answering his question. He wanted to know who he was, so she told him what she believed to be the truth, no matter how horrible that truth was. Nobody else does this for Roxas. Not Axel. Not Xion. They preferred to hide the truth from him, rather than respect that he deserved to know just as much as they did. Namine, on the other hand, is always honest with Roxas, and she genuinely tries to help him despite the danger of going against DiZ and Riku's plans. Besides, she says more or less the same thing about herself in CoM: "I'm not supposed to be in this picture...I don't exist in anyone's heart. I never have existed anywhere."

It's like I said originally when I was first joining this club: Namine is really the only person who seems to understand Roxas and respects his feelings. I like that about their relationship, regardless of whether it's platonic or romantic. But that's just how I feel about it.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Ooo, that sounds really cute, Reika! <3 (And that welcoming graphic is so adorable!)

Thanks. owo I can't wait to finish it.

So, I noticed the new HC

There's a RokuNami HC now? *sigh* Can't say I'm not surprised.

So, I noticed the new HC, and the line "You were never supposed to exist, Roxas." This got me thinking a lot about that scene. And believe it or not, combined with the fact that I've been playing Days a lot lately, this scene actually got me to love RokuNami more. Why? Because she wasn't trying to be cruel; she was merely answering his question. He wanted to know who he was, so she told him what she believed to be the truth, no matter how horrible that truth was. Nobody else does this for Roxas. Not Axel. Not Xion. They preferred to hide the truth from him, rather than respect that he deserved to know just as much as they did. Namine, on the other hand, is always honest with Roxas, and she genuinely tries to help him despite the danger of going against DiZ and Riku's plans. Besides, she says more or less the same thing about herself in CoM: "I'm not supposed to be in this picture...I don't exist in anyone's heart. I never have existed anywhere."

It's like I said originally when I was first joining this club: Namine is really the only person who seems to understand Roxas and respects his feelings. I like that about their relationship, regardless of whether it's platonic or romantic. But that's just how I feel about it.

Agreed. <3 Namine didn't sugarcoat anything, she took care of him, but didn't baby him. She treated him as her equal. Why? Because they ARE equals. They can understand each other, relate to each other, and I think that this is ultimately what brought them together.
Namine was there when Roxas needed someone. Namine had someone who needed her.
I also disagree with a reason of their's: "Namine went as far as to tell Roxas to his face to go away and that he'll be whole within Sora, thus also denying his own individuality." Namine said as much about herself; "Nobodies like us are only half a person." She denied her own individuality.

Organization_42

Awards
Thanks. owo I can't wait to finish it.

I can't wait to see it!

There's a RokuNami HC now? *sigh* Can't say I'm not surprised.

I'm surprised it took so long. But hey, we've got the Rion HC. And it's....RIGHT. ;)

Agreed. <3 Namine didn't sugarcoat anything, she took care of him, but didn't baby him. She treated him as her equal. Why? Because they ARE equals. They can understand each other, relate to each other, and I think that this is ultimately what brought them together.
Namine was there when Roxas needed someone. Namine had someone who needed her.

And even though he was the one who needed her, I love how when she's talking about her dilemma with her powers, he feels bad that he can't help her figure it out. The way she smiles, you can tell she thinks it's cute because she wasn't really asking him to help her, but it's nice to know that he cares.

I also disagree with a reason of their's: "Namine went as far as to tell Roxas to his face to go away and that he'll be whole within Sora, thus also denying his own individuality." Namine said as much about herself; "Nobodies like us are only half a person." She denied her own individuality.

Agreed. If anything, it sounded like she thought she was helping him. She tells Roxas what he needs to hear, not what she thinks he wants to hear. And judging from his attitude in Days and KH2, that's really what he wanted, even if the truth hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back