• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else hate Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
LOL, i think after that there will be a "Vanitas Hate Club" in the fanclub's section.
Anyway, he is my favourite villian after Master Xehanort.
He having less screen time, i can't find anything to hate him.
Wasn't being a villian should have been evil and cruel? OR maybe because he is a darker version of Sora?

Stars

リク
Wasn't being a villian should have been evil and cruel? OR maybe because he is a darker version of Sora?

True..villian should be cruel and evil . Can't imagine a villian who acting cute or being soft
I don't hate Vanitas, he is my favourite villian

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
True..villian should be cruel and evil . Can't imagine a villian who acting cute or being soft

Not necessarily. There are some great villains who are cute and cuddly unless their buttons are pushed.

Vanitas was a troll, nothing more to it. He is to Master Xehanort like KH1 Iago is to Jafar IMO. Definitely wasted potential considering his awesome VA.

Stars

リク
Not necessarily. There are some great villains who are cute and cuddly unless their buttons are pushed.

Vanitas was a troll, nothing more to it. He is to Master Xehanort like KH1 Iago is to Jafar IMO. Definitely wasted potential considering his awesome VA.

I never seen any villian being cute, so I don't know ._.

terraisawesome12

Picture11-2.png

That's Vanitas in a nutshell.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Vanitas is my favorite charachter, his awsome in every way!
sure, he could have been used more but that could also have ruined his overall coolnes and awsomenes so I'm not verry bothered.

Radar

Bronze Member
Vanitas was cleary psychotic.

He tried to KILL Aqua in Neverland. Tried to KILL Ventus in the Badlands halfway through the story. And then he fused with Ventus and took control of the x-blade, and tried to kill Aqua and Mickey. He is cleary a psychopath. I just wish there could be more to his charecter. I dont really want him to appear again, but he was by far my fav. villian in the entire KH series.

Maxyli138

Vanitas was cleary psychotic.

He tried to KILL Aqua in Neverland. Tried to KILL Ventus in the Badlands halfway through the story. And then he fused with Ventus and took control of the x-blade, and tried to kill Aqua and Mickey. He is cleary a psychopath.

Meh, Sora killed half the organization members, hundreds of heartless/nobodies, and a bunch of other evil characters. Yeah they were all bad, but you'd think he'd be the tiniest bit upset that he's, legit, destroying living creatures. But being the main protagonist, this is acceptable for him. So it's all good. Vanitas on the other hand is an antagonist, so killing others is out of the question for him.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Vanitas sucks bawls.

Another Sora clone makes him a POS
and face it ppl this is the XEHANORT SAGA. Not the "Here it is we all bow to down to Vanitas saga"
Fk Vanitas. he was just an excuse to put another crappy sora clone and just there to mess up Ven's life

He sucked. Game would have been better off without him or if he was the main antagonist which was never going to happen.

-would have liked him better if he was another goddamn Sora clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back