• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Pretend it's SoNami with an emo Sora? :C

That'd be VenNami. ;~;

For RokuNami, the only pleasing idea I've got involves a dead Roxas lying in a pool of blood and Namine holding a smoking gun... >>;

Muse

you look atrocious
I GAVE YOU ONE AND YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT ;____; SO I WENT ELSEWHERE

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The only way I can see this pairing working is if they castrate Roxas.

though Larxene x Sora/ Roxas would be pretty weird.

One of my guilty pleasures actualy,but I like larxion more.

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I don't think your stupid for liking RokuNami. I think your stupid if you come up with stupid reasons like the one Smile posted.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No.
Guh, I might've SOMEHOW gotten people if they used this logic for SONami. Because that would remotely make sense. Marluxia coaxing Namine into making Sora 'make' a promise to her like with Kairi, changing the charms... that adds up.
But tying this to ROXAS?!
Dude, were you NOT paying attention when THE COLD CANON said Roxas =\= Sora? I'm not going as far as NOMURA saying Namine =\= Kairi, but THE GAMES saying Roxas and Sora are not one and the same?
=A=;;;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Roxas would probably think the charm was ice cream and eat it anyway.

vnnk

I can sort of understand Roxas/Olette since they were friends. (In Virtual Twilight town any way). Pick this over NimRoku any day.

Hate how the reason is obvious for this pairing yet its so stupid ):<

Relix

A traveler
Awards
only reason why Nami was showing care for this guy in his fake little TT was cuz:

1. She promised Xion
2. Roxas is Sora's bod. she wanted her hero to wake up and mister emo blonde guy had to go.

i wanna join :3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
JOINAGE

JOINAGE

JOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. She promised Xion

As much as I understand some hate about that particular aspect of Xion as she basically black-holed Namine and Axel's concerns for Roxas post Days with their phantom promise to her, it's about one of the only reasons why I think Namine'd bother with Roxas :V Beyond the 2nd reason you mentioned.

i wanna join :3

JOINAGE

JOINAGE

JOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have both been welcomed xD;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I understand the theory of what some people say. I do. I really, honestly do. I heard the arguments.
But I look at the games and I see Namine who wants Sora back and has her issues and Roxas whose worlds just ENDED and isn't really in his right mind and all that shiz. Then it's like "oh hey we don't want to fade away despite OUR VERY CONCEPTS AND DEVELOPMENTS ALL THROUGH THE GAME SAYING OTHERWISE so we'll USE EACH OTHER to not go away."
I blame this on SoKai.

I mean, seriously? They had the very basic potential. I mean, they interacted for a while and all that. But then they DIDN'T. And it's in that DIDN'T time that they were supposed to get closer :\ and you know what?
WE DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THAT IN-GAME. SO WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TAKE THAT FROM, ROKUNAMI FANDOM?!
Oh wait, the novels, I suppose? The same novels that had Namine go "now that I promised Xion, I want to protect Roxas, just like when I promised Riku to take care of Sora, I wanted to protect Sora" and made me go "...wait a minute so you didn't want to protect him up until now because he was your only friend ever and you felt really sorry for what you were forced to do to him?"
As funny as the novels are at some points, like Riku thinking of Kairi as only a ticket off the islands, yeaaaaah I don't accept them. >_>;;;

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I understand the theory of what some people say. I do. I really, honestly do. I heard the arguments.
But I look at the games and I see Namine who wants Sora back and has her issues and Roxas whose worlds just ENDED and isn't really in his right mind and all that shiz. Then it's like "oh hey we don't want to fade away despite OUR VERY CONCEPTS AND DEVELOPMENTS ALL THROUGH THE GAME SAYING OTHERWISE so we'll USE EACH OTHER to not go away."
I blame this on SoKai.

I mean, seriously? They had the very basic potential. I mean, they interacted for a while and all that. But then they DIDN'T. And it's in that DIDN'T time that they were supposed to get closer :\ and you know what?
WE DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THAT IN-GAME. SO WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TAKE THAT FROM, ROKUNAMI FANDOM?!
Oh wait, the novels, I suppose? The same novels that had Namine go "now that I promised Xion, I want to protect Roxas, just like when I promised Riku to take care of Sora, I wanted to protect Sora" and made me go "...wait a minute so you didn't want to protect him up until now because he was your only friend ever and you felt really sorry for what you were forced to do to him?"
As funny as the novels are at some points, like Riku thinking of Kairi as only a ticket off the islands, yeaaaaah I don't accept them. >_>;;;

It seems to me that you're closer to understanding the pairing/it's problems than I am. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the pairing and I can't make any sense of it at all. To me, it's all just a nightmarish blob of stupidity. D:

A nightmarish blob of stupidity that kills puppies no less... ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back