• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Yeah, but I've been up since 4. I told you last night I had to get up early today, remember? ;)

Yeah. I didn't think 4am early, though. XD

So...I feel guilty but I saw the cutest Roku/Nami comic by that artist Smile commissioned...and it was cute. The thing about it was it sounded like something Sora would say to Namine. Not Roxas, who was far from wanting to protect anybody in KH2.

The only reason it was cute was because they were kindergarten age and Saix/Isa was one of the daycare workers and it was cute. >: How dare it be cute.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yeah. I didn't think 4am early, though. XD

xD Well, I always get up early anyhow~

So...I feel guilty but I saw the cutest Roku/Nami comic by that artist Smile commissioned...and it was cute. The thing about it was it sounded like something Sora would say to Namine. Not Roxas, who was far from wanting to protect anybody in KH2.

The only reason it was cute was because they were kindergarten age and Saix/Isa was one of the daycare workers and it was cute. >: How dare it be cute.

D8

... Ten puppies just died to pay for RokuNami to actually be "cute". ;_;

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It seems to me that you're closer to understanding the pairing/it's problems than I am. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the pairing and I can't make any sense of it at all. To me, it's all just a nightmarish blob of stupidity. D:

It's a curse. It comes even without me wanting to ;_;

I actually do think that's one of the only ways in which this shipping can work, if Roxas Sora-fies. Roxas as his KHII self is too self-centered and selfish to be with Namine, who despite her brave, strong front in that game is really a scared girl that wants friends and acceptance. Roxas's very core motifs go against this, making him highly incompatible with any Namine who isn't the Kairified version we see in KHII outside of the FM+. And even then, it can only last for so long because Namine needs support. But so does Roxas.
Sure, he gets it from her in KHII when she tells him the truth but way I see it, he has nothing to give back to her, as opposed to Sora.

Rix

:)
Awards
Okay. This is probably my least favourite of the common KH pairings. Only good thing about this couple is that they look cute together in fanart. But that doesn't make it a good couple.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re:coded and days sunk this ship

The Fanclub hasn't bean active as of late.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CoM sunk this ship, I'm sorry. Days confirmed my original views that Namine was only interested in Roxas for Sora's sake (being surprised Roxas and Xion were struggling to be their own people also reflects on Namine's own views on the matter, imo) and Re:Coded continued the SoNami line, giving us nothing of Roxas and Namine being in the same room even.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Seriously, aside from KH2, there's really not much going on between the two. And then in CoM, Days and Coded, we see that the stuff in KH2 (which was horrid material for a couple regardless) was only because Namine wanted to use Roxas to help Sora wake up.

Seriously, wtf is up with this pairing? -_-

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dear RokuNami fandom,

Please stop using the Oathkeeper as though it represents RokuNami.
It doesn't.
At most, you're spreading secret RokuKai propaganda.
Alternatively, you're saying what I've been saying for years, that the Oathkeeper is Namine based and thus kindly stop using it in the SoKai fanarts some of you also create.

Seriously, trying to base one couple by using the other is far more trouble than it's worth >_>;;;
Unless of course you're using SoNami, and then it all adds up. Roxas loves Namine because Sora does, the Oathkeeper can be used, and Namine herself said that whatever Sora'd feel for Kairi post CoM is based on what he felt for Namine, so it all ties back in gloriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back