• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you happy to have/ wish you have siblings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Just curious.

Basically, if you're an only child, do you wish you have siblings, or are you happy being alone?

If you do have siblings, are you okay with having siblings, or do you wish you were an only child?

If yes/no, why?

---

Personally, I wish I had siblings. Maybe I'd be less self loathing since my hatred would probably go to them.

Jk jk it just gets really lonely being alone in the house most of the time.

Macabre

Gold Member
Generic answer but I wish I had a younger brother who I could use as a punching bag. No, seriously.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I have a younger sister (a year and a bit younger than me, she's 17) and while she is the polar opposite of me in every single way, there's nobody I love more on this planet. She's done/does a lot of things which I don't agree with but if I would give my life for anybody, it's her.

Cheaken

Awards
I am glad that I have an older sister. We both give each other emotional support and are very close. But if you asked this a few years ago, the answer would have been the complete opposite. I'm glad we've gotten closer because it's nice to have someone there.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I have a younger sister (a year and a bit younger than me, she's 17) and while she is the polar opposite of me in every single way, there's nobody I love more on this planet. She's done/does a lot of things which I don't agree with but if I would give my life for anybody, it's her.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Only difference is mine is seven years younger than me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish I had a big brother. Being an only child made me a lonely child and even now I feel lonely despite the amount of friends I have. I always wanted a big bro because I imagine him being protective and caring and could have taught me all kinds of things like how to ride a bike, skate, fight, and just have somebody to play with.

O

Oberon

Meh, most of the time I wish I didn't have siblings. They're ultra annoying at times. My older brother is really the only sibling I have, and growing up, he was a huge pain in the ass. Lots of bad times. But we did have some good times, so idk.

I do love him though and I'm glad I have a bro, though. Being an only child would be weird, I can hardly imagine it.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
This place would be pretty damn quiet and boring without my little sister and brother raving around.
Even though they piss me off often they are still cool kids and I wouldn't be able to live without them.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
I wish I had a big brother. Being an only child made me a lonely child and even now I feel lonely despite the amount of friends I have. I always wanted a big bro because I imagine him being protective and caring and could have taught me all kinds of things like how to ride a bike, skate, fight, and just have somebody to play with.

WE HAVE A SPECIAL CONNECTION. BEING ONLY CHILDREN AND ALL.

//shot

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I have a much younger half-brother and, mostly, I wish I didn't. I have a younger half-sister as well, but she's estranged.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
im glad to have my brother
one thing for sure is that it lightens the stress of your family solely depending on you in being the 'perfect child'

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I would honestly rather have a complete copy of myself but that's just wishful thinking.

My current siblings are swell.

Youniquee

Awards
I have 2 older brothers (19 & 21) and I wouldn't have it any other way. They can be annoying at times and leave me out of conversations and stuff...but if I'm upset or something, I can talk to them and they won't judge me, they'll understand. Despite them being 6 and 4 years older than me, we can still go out together and have a good time. ^^

metrifyx

I have the best big brother in the world. He understands me completely. In addition, he's a staff member of our school's marching band and I'm in the guard, so we're always talking about band and drum corps. We play video games together, too.

I love my sister too, though she's my exact opposite. It's hard to talk to her about anything.

The only downside is that my brother and sister are eight and six years older than me, respectively. They sometimes keep secrets from me.

Maxyli138

I don't my big brother. Our way of bonding is playing video games and making soup in the middle of the night. But my parents favor him, which has always bothered me. And sometimes I hate having a brother even though it's not him I hate. It's my parents I don't get along with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back