• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flurryflames

Don't really care as long there are NO MORE CLONES OF ANY KIND! Seriously we don't need anymore Sora clones. We also need my enviroment in the worlds. In the hand held systems I felt like trapped that I couldn't go in many areas.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As for the reaction commands, I'm in disagreement with that totally because I don't think the reaction commands should do as much damage or anything really because they tend to be overpowered and overused. Honestly, they should make the reaction command similar to Xemnas' final form where after you deplete the boss' health, then you press triangle to do a flashy cutscene finish that feels rewarding.

That's how it works in Lords of Shadow. There IS a reaction command for just about every enemy but you don't get it every time and only when they're almost dead (IIRC you just get more rewards for doing it that way). Sometimes you need to do it to mount certain enemies to clear obstacles, so it's not entirely offensive-based.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I dislike Reaction Commands as they were executed in KH2. I like them in Birth by Sleep however. So I want more of BBS than KH2 when it comes to reaction commands, because it was insulting to me to initiate a 'reaction command', especially at 'forced situations' such as the Twilight Thorn.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can remember entire "chains" of reaction commands also in Star Wars: The Force unleashed where you i.e. could not win the final battle against the Emperor until you got the entire sequence right.
Failing resulting in Palpatine getting some health restored and therefore prolonging the fight.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I hope they think to utilize the SD slot for game saves. There'll be no end to the amount of pissed I'll be if there's only 2-3 save slots & no boss replay feature.

Gold3nstar

Well this has been beaten to death, but make Sora less annoying. I replayed KH2 the other day and was like wow.

Also, I swear to god, if I have to save Kairi one more time... I mean, at least make it so the bad guys can't drag her away while she does nothing (Im looking at you, Axel).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There'd better not be much rehashed music.

You can pretty much guarantee some rehashed music that may or may not be rearranged for any returning worlds. But we've been told that 3D will have almost all new Disney worlds, so I don't think that will be too much of a problem.

Well this has been beaten to death, but make Sora less annoying. I replayed KH2 the other day and was like wow.

Nojima?

Also, I swear to god, if I have to save Kairi one more time... I mean, at least make it so the bad guys can't drag her away while she does nothing (Im looking at you, Axel).

Well, at least we haven't saved her as many times as Rinoa yet ^^a

Shire Folk

I dislike Reaction Commands as they were executed in KH2. I like them in Birth by Sleep however. So I want more of BBS than KH2 when it comes to reaction commands, because it was insulting to me to initiate a 'reaction command', especially at 'forced situations' such as the Twilight Thorn.

It was a love/hate relationship with me for the reaction command difference between KH2 and BBS. On the one hand, I liked KH2's because it was only one button that I would have to push all the time, so I didn't have to worry about pressing the wrong button, just getting the timing right (unless I was dueling a Samurai or fighting Luxord or one of his Gambler Nobodies), on the other hand I disliked it because it was only one button in most cases. In BBS though, the 'press X to not die' segments were very well done, except for THAT ONE QUICK-TIME EVENT against Vanitas as Ven where freaking everybody disjointed their thumbs and feared they'd break their PSP rolling that stupid analog stick around in a circle as fast as humanly possible or as fast as they feasibly could in whatever situation they were in which might have caused that event to go on for a minute until you or Vanitas finally won that one. Seriously, that one was TORTURE!!!

The one thing that I'd rather they go back to though instead of following through on BBS' example was KH1 and KH2's expanded magic system. I get that synthesizing and leveling up your different spells and creating new spells and abilities is cool and everything, but I preferred some of those abilities happening automatically when you equipped them like Explosion or Slide Dash or Aerial Dive, because it really felt like Sora was growing more powerful as he leveled. In BBS, if you didn't synthesize anything (which would be against your best interests), you could end up going through the whole game using the Deck Commands Fire, Slide Dash, and Quick Blitz, and while that might work for you, I have to remember that these guys are essentially Keyblade Masters and Sora's still only had his Keyblade for a year and he's already surpassed them in style points.

The other thing was magic and item usage. I didn't like that in BBS I would have to give up one of my physical attack deck commands if I wanted to use magic or have a potion ready for emergencies, rather than having the magic/item hotkey system. Then again, in BBS we didn't have L1/R1/L2/R2, so there weren't enough buttons for it so the command system had to suffice, but I'd really rather have my magic bar back and my ability to cast Reflega, then charge into the fray and do some damage with the Oathkeeper to any that survived the magical backlash the Heartless got for attacking me while I had my Reflega shield up, then cast Magnega followed by a few Thundagas and then hitting Reflega again before quaffing down an Ether and I can mix up the whole thing spontaneously without having to worry about reload times unless I've run out of mana.

SoonToBeAJedi

Have a Gummi Ship that looks like the milenium falcon... that would just make it the best KH game ever

Maybe in Kairi will have to save Sora in some scenario.

Yes and then someday Princess Peach will have to save Mario from Bowser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back