• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F-cking Injustice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
I swear I did not want to make a thread like this, but I cant get any of my friends involved.

I am getting more sick each day by the smallest little bits of disrespect people show. I hate the people who block the lanes at my gas station, making it nearly impossible for other cars to get through. There are kids who spray-paint obscenities (a giant 20 foot long penis) on the wall of my local park. People pull out the stop signs and street signs in my neighborhood. And then there are the people who litter, and just throw trash out of the moving window of their car.

This isnt about people selling drugs, or stealing. Its basic freaking human knowledge that YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS STUFF. What the hell. I am trying my best to control it, but can you guys/girls give me some advice on what to do. Its not like I can dress up as a super-hero and defend my streets at night, or call the police cause they dont do shit. So, help, please.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
volunteer for a highway cleanup.

Radar

Bronze Member
Unfortunately man there's not much to do that won't involve putting yourself in their line of fire.
That is what has been going through my mind.

As for highway clean-up. How is that suppose to instill the "rules" unto people to not litter?

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
NO, most small-time vigilantes end up dying in some sad pathetic way. Don't try to move on either if this is really urking you. What you can do is talk to both the Police Station/Town Council, and try to get officers at various locations.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
who said anything about small-time

Exactly! If your really serious what you need to do is make an armored costume out of your favorite animal (preferably something along the lines of a flying rodent... like one of them flying squirrels) make sure it has plenty of gadgets. Also learn martial arts & get a vehicle customized to fit your animal motif & patrol the streets at nite!

Go big or go home! >:)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I swear I did not want to make a thread like this, but I cant get any of my friends involved.

I am getting more sick each day by the smallest little bits of disrespect people show. I hate the people who block the lanes at my gas station, making it nearly impossible for other cars to get through. There are kids who spray-paint obscenities (a giant 20 foot long penis) on the wall of my local park. People pull out the stop signs and street signs in my neighborhood. And then there are the people who litter, and just throw trash out of the moving window of their car.

This isnt about people selling drugs, or stealing. Its basic freaking human knowledge that YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS STUFF. What the hell. I am trying my best to control it, but can you guys/girls give me some advice on what to do. Its not like I can dress up as a super-hero and defend my streets at night, or call the police cause they dont do shit. So, help, please.
I came into the thread expecting more libertarian type bullshit but instead I get this. You disappoint me. These aren't really "injustices", it's just people being shitty people.

Unless you have the balls to confront people, there's really not much you can do. You could become a police officer but I'm betting you don't want to go that far.

Or you can get involved in community outreach and clean up programs. Make an example of yourself.

Radar

Bronze Member
I have read about real life "super-heroes". And no Ace. I cant just calm down, this shit is consuming my neighborhood.To me, it does not matter that they are now Big Time Crimes. Its still people who need to learn respect, it seems like I am the only one here who can teach them this. But, it cant be me. I need a persona.

I so much wish that the feelings would go away, or I could just accept it; but I can not. The worst is that I can not even talk to my therapist/doctor/friends/family about this. Can somebody please explain to me the difference between a delusional person, and somebody who just wants to protect their neighborhood. P.M. if you can. Thank you, for all you said.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It may seem like a big problem - and in your eyes, it is - but there are bigger problems out there. You may not want to here it but you're either going to have to do something about it yourself or just deal with it.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
[video=youtube;5zxCLbPncGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zxCLbPncGk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Not sure if this video is badass or retarded...

93% of that was the nerdi-est shit i've ever seen lol :biggrin:
but real talk, what you could do is complain to the police stations, town / city halls, send letters and emails to every elected official in your area. Tell them that this shit is unacceptable, And there need to be change.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I have read about real life "super-heroes". And no Ace. I cant just calm down, this shit is consuming my neighborhood.To me, it does not matter that they are now Big Time Crimes. Its still people who need to learn respect, it seems like I am the only one here who can teach them this. But, it cant be me. I need a persona.

I so much wish that the feelings would go away, or I could just accept it; but I can not. The worst is that I can not even talk to my therapist/doctor/friends/family about this. Can somebody please explain to me the difference between a delusional person, and somebody who just wants to protect their neighborhood. P.M. if you can. Thank you, for all you said.
1) Vigilantism is illegal.
2) You are being hypersensitive.

If you feel that the only way to stop someone from dropping a wrapper on the ground is to dress up as Batman and intimidate people, then you have a serious problem.

Even Batman would call you crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back