• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
It could be that though. Just when you move the cover it goes from Nomura's drawing of Riku to his drawing of Sora all at the same time being shiny.
I like this idea. It would make the box art way more interesting.
Yay~ Finally something interesting to talk about. September came fast...

snow_flake40

Awards
Aw, exciting stuff indeed! Just a coupla things...

"Darkness becomes light, darkness falls."

Very mysterious... Reminds me of the tagline of DDD on its website. Something like "When light and darkness stand next to each other, light fades to darkness", isn't it? Except more eloquent, of course. Well, they kind of contradict each other, don't they? One says light fades, the other darkness falls. Hmm, conundrum. Or am I just quoting a mistranslation?

There will be a new trailer and it will be playable on the show floor.

Wait, wait, wait. I thought the trailer was being shown in a private screening to 80 members of the public. I doubt they'd bother holding a private screening for something that's already available on the show floor. Is the screening for something else then? Two different trailers for the same game also seems kinda weird, one being super secret and the other being playable. Is it for something else relating to KH then? Like BBSv2 or, as someone suggested earlier, something pertaining to the 10th Anniversary? It'd be weird to advertise something non-DDD on the DDD TGS site, though...

Ah well. Only two weeks till we find out~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This idea that it is being localized at the same time doesn't really make any sense, as SE have NEVER done this in the past.

It makes complete sense. They want to get the game out to everybody as soon as possible. They are cutting localization time by doing it during development.

They have before and FFXIII-2 is one game that I can use as an example of a game that will be out in all territories with only a one month gap in between release dates. Also if I remember correctly Last Remnant was done this way as well but it was a simultaneous release.

billyzanesucks

Very mysterious... Reminds me of the tagline of DDD on its website. Something like "When light and darkness stand next to each other, light fades to darkness", isn't it? Except more eloquent, of course. Well, they kind of contradict each other, don't they? One says light fades, the other darkness falls. Hmm, conundrum. Or am I just quoting a mistranslation?
It's probably the same thing, just worded differently or mistranslated.
Wait, wait, wait. I thought the trailer was being shown in a private screening to 80 members of the public. I doubt they'd bother holding a private screening for something that's already available on the show floor. Is the screening for something else then? Two different trailers for the same game also seems kinda weird, one being super secret and the other being playable. Is it for something else relating to KH then? Like BBSv2 or, as someone suggested earlier, something pertaining to the 10th Anniversary? It'd be weird to advertise something non-DDD on the DDD TGS site, though...
A trailer and a demo. Since they say 'playable', I'm guessing they're talking about the demo that was previously mentioned with almost the exact same wording.

Bobjam

Awards

Riku's inner darkness is finally gotten rid of maybe? His light restored etc etc in preparation or for his mark of mastery.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, they kind of contradict each other, don't they? One says light fades, the other darkness falls. Hmm, conundrum.

Somehow what you said reminded me of Nomura saying flying Rikus and falling Soras, those contradict past KH history as well...so I think DDD might be about relationships (not romantically)

MisuzuKamio

Umm...as much as I want this to be the translation, isn't this slightly inaccurate?

The line says, 闇は光となり、光は闇に堕ちる。 The first part is indeed "darkness becomes light" but the second part says the "light falls into darkness."

The translation should read, "Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness."

And this frightens me.

Dale

Umm...as much as I want this to be the translation, isn't this slightly inaccurate?

The line says, 闇は光となり、光は闇に堕ちる。 The first part is indeed "darkness becomes light" but the second part says the "light falls into darkness."

The translation should read, "Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness."

And this frightens me.

Im guessing it frightens you because it more or less means that Sora could fall to Darkness and Riku would have to save him.

MisuzuKamio

Well, this line has been the thing that has been worrying me since the very first look at the logo came out and it accompanied it over on the side. I just got worried that it meant something bad was going to happen to Sora (and he is pretty much my favorite character in just about anything, really). So it's a bit scary to think about. = /

darkheart709

Bronze Member
That tag line is awesome, brings me back to that "DDD will have a shocking ending" discussion we had awhile back.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We already know there is the dream aspect. Maybe it will pull an "Inception" ending where we don't know if it is a dream or not.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
We already know there is the dream aspect. Maybe it will pull an "Inception" ending where we don't know if it is a dream or not.
I was kinda thinking that, too. And then we'd have to wait for KH3 to get our answer. I'd laugh really hard at the fans who ignored the side games and just wanted KH3, and then when they finally play it, they're lost because they thought the side games were useless.

K3ybladespartan

And this frightens me.

Sounds like we'll get our light based enemies to me

Bobjam

Awards
Sounds like we'll get our light based enemies to me

Or maybe characters originally of the realm of light becoming enemies, would be cool to see a character that you had though all along to be good turn against themselves and others...maybe not Kairi but a female character likewise.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Or maybe characters originally of the realm of light becoming enemies,

That has been a lot of people. Being from the Realm of Light does not necessarily mean that you're aligned with the side of good.

would be cool to see a character that you had though all along to be good turn against themselves and others...maybe not Kairi but a female character likewise.

Kinda happened with Riku already.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

And this frightens me.

You're right, that was a mistranslation on my part.

Megavoltage

Awards
I can't wait for this new trailer. I'm so hyped! Hopefully they show more Disney worlds.

"Darkness becomes light, light falls into Darkness"- Sounds like Sora is going to have some sort of falling from grace. I hope that's the case because it would make such enthralling drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back