• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Craft

What Ethy said. And also the prospect of people willingly paying teens/young adults to do their chores.

Ahh I see. I live in a pretty old neighborhood in North Chicago. Lots of retired elder people that could use a hand. The thought of not being able to walk down the street and exchange services for a couple of bucks is very strange to me. Geography is an interesting thing. :p

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
tumblr_lr4peu4Boy1qmm9fi.gif

tumblr_lr488iprnP1qgkt8a.gif

tumblr_lr3tfhIUQR1qzepru.gif

tumblr_lnqxvb1pZC1qg5jvxo1_500.gif

Done being off topic.

Lmao I see now. And I concur with your statement about a possible KH 3DS.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Yeah. I was going to mention that people willing to pay teens is rare. It is even rarer to see a teen doing such a thing if it isn't for their parents.

I guess connections always help. My mom's been finding odd jobs for me since middle school. It's how I was able to pay for all of my gaming expenses until now.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What is this "my body is ready" talk? It keeps popping up. *urban dictionaries it*

Just saying in case you didn't find out. "My body is ready" is a popular meme that was first phrased by Reggie Fils-Aime at the 2007 E3 convention during the Nintendo conference. It is generally used to state ones excitement for something lol xP

There is more on it in the following link:

My Body Is Ready | Know Your Meme

Also, I don't think they are going to make a limited edition 3DS in the US to the person who said they wanted to get one :( So far they have released 3 limited edition bundles (GBA SP, DSi, PSP) and not one has been released in the US. The GBA SP was released in Europe and could play US games, as could the PSP (though the PSP was only in Japan). The problem is however, that the 3DS is region-locked (meaning that it cannot play foreign games) so if they only released it in Japan as the trend seems to be, it would render you incapable of playing the US game when it comes out on the 3DS UNLESS they release it in the US...which seems highly unlikely :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back