• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in a KH1 HD remaster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
1080p
FM Additions
HQ Audio
Special Features would be awesome
Fixed Animations
Not fish-face textures
Extra boss fights/side quests/cutscenes that hint to other games

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
It seems there are many possible routes:

If they even decide to make an HD remake, the least we would get would be just plain old KH1 and KH2 in HD. Thats it. The most they would add, under plausible circumstances, would be KHFM, Re:com, KH2FM, and BbSFM. This is the one I really want. Now, in this thread, there is going to be that person who puts down KH, Com, KH2, Days, coded, and BbS. We all know that ain't happening.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Now, in this thread, there is going to be that person who puts down KH, Com, KH2, Days, coded, and BbS. We all know that ain't happening.

Exactly. Original!Coded could work as a PSN downloadable, but we know that's never gonna happen with Re:coded's existence, and Days... They'd have to remake both Days and Re:coded (which is already a remake, mind you) just to be on the PS3 because people would complain about the graphics. Plus, I bet the graphics would look terrible on a PS3 if they were simply ported like that.

I can see remakes happening, say, seven years at the earliest from now. But not anytime before that.

Volktio

-i would like the riku last suppoused figth in the end of the world(it was eliminate from the original version)
-Vincent in olympus colisseum
-Disney Castle Playable
-Fenrir Keyblade
thats all i can say :)

UltimaJackpot

- The Final Mix additions.

Failing that, a scene skip option. Aside from those two things (and HD, obviously) I don't really see anything else being added. (And even then, the FM content is sort of a long shot.)

Lonbilly

Awards
-i would like the riku last suppoused figth in the end of the world(it was eliminate from the original version)

If by that you mean a part at the end where we play as Riku in the RoD with Mickey, then hell to the yes. Is it likely to happen? No. Should it? I think yes.

blueheart

Bronze Member
No fish\doll faces, camera controlled with the analog stick, and maybe a cutscene with a goddamn reaction when Sora&gang see the princesses trapped in their crystal holders.

It doesn't need to have dialouge, just a gasp and sad face scanning them. Boom, you have a reaction cutscene. Better than nothing.

Lonbilly

Awards
its true but they had plans to soooo they can make a bonus lol btw they can add how kairi go to destiny islands and they can show sora's Mom :D

Personally I wish she would have had more of a role. Not a main character, but like, actually in the story. Interaction with Sora and her on DI, then later she's in Traverse Town with Leon & the gang. She could have been that cheesy moral support for Sora even when everything was crashing around him.

No fish\doll faces, camera controlled with the analog stick, and maybe a cutscene with a goddamn reaction when Sora&gang see the princesses trapped in their crystal holders.

I always wondered why there wasn't one. I would have flipped if I was Sora and saw Alice and Jasmine, let alone the others, all in there.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I'd luv to see a kh remastered + box set with soundtracks, a statue, art books, just real interesting goodies, and all the kingdom hearts, even the final Mixes, so It'd cost around $300, but I'd be content hahaha. when the New Mortal Kombat was released they released a box set of, that I have, with scorpion and subzero game-ends, art book, etc.

Volktio

imagine in the combo pack of kingdom hearts hd a figure with the figth of sora and riku-ansem when sora uses guard :D

Lonbilly

Awards
Also, if they remaster KH2, I expect the ORIGINAL 1,000 Heartless Battle to be put in, Behemoths and Wyverns and all.

Also, I want KING Form Xemnas, but they may be too much to even hope for.

Riku/Sora-Rule

if they could make a fully detailed scorpion and sub zero for Mortal Kombat, I think they can make that, I mean a statues would be made of plastic. and even beter, they could make both! if ppl want riku facing off against Xeanhorts heartless, that'll be in 1 set, in another sora against Xemnas

Also, if they remaster KH2, I expect the ORIGINAL 1,000 Heartless Battle to be put in, Behemoths and Wyverns and all.

OMG! YESSSSSSSS! That rly annoyed me when I saw the e3 trailer and it wasn't in the game...but u know what would be sick to have also? a copy of the Beta versions of the games.

damn! sry for the double post! hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

raycat27_2003

Awards
Personally, I'd want the Final Mixes and skippable cutscenes. Maybe they could come up with some new mini games that have the PSMove built in, like they did with the Sly Cooper HD Collection.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I would love to see the extra bosses that weren't included in the English version as well as some Heartless. I remember seeing Chimaera in Halloween Town in some videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back