• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix email on KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

Hey guys I emailed Square Enix about KH3D being localized and they said this

"We do appreciate your suggestion toward our future titles. Although I cannot guarantee it being implemented in future projects, it will be forwarded to my superiors. I thank you for you contacting us today."

what does this exactly mean?

sorry if this been said before.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It means you got a generic automated response that has no meaning whatsoever.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm betting you emailed SE North America. That is their generic email to all inquiries on series. They can't say things about games before given permission from SE Japan because there a ton of confidentiality clauses and contracts written up for those who work on the games.

They also get hundreds of those emails a day. You're better off waiting for news than fishing for it from SE directly.

Also pretty sure if you emailed them on KH2 (a game that is already been put for five years) you'd get the same reply. XD

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
thats what I thought...but why they cant tell us?
I seriously doubt a person who sits behind a desk answering emails all day (or a bot, for that matter) would know jack about serious business decisions concerning S-E.

sdr08

I'm betting you emailed SE North America. That is their generic email to all inquiries on series. They can't say things about games before given permission from SE Japan because there a ton of confidentiality clauses and contracts written up for those who work on the games.

They also get hundreds of those emails a day. You're better off waiting for news than fishing for it from SE directly.

I did emailed NA Square, but I should have known I would get a automatic email, someone can close this thread now

Youniquee

Awards
I remember somebody saying they went to SE NA one day to ask about KH and the receptionist had no idea what that was.

Whoa that's bad o_o
I can see the EU one being more worse anyway.
Why does Japan not update them on stuff...or something? They're pretty useless right now...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol she could have been lying. During training they go over what the company works on for most businesses. At my job we were given a list of appropriate responses when dealing with common situations an sometimes ignorance is a good diversion tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back