• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Sora Fan Club (The Key that Connects us all)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nov

Awards
Ha ha, know the feeling. The place is more active at evening / night because of all the US folk. :d

Last edited:

Nov

Awards
I like being here even if it's a bit inactive~ : D Dunno why.
Mmm, thinking if I should change my sig. BUT I LIKE SHARKS.

JustDarkMemories

I like being here even when it's empty, but then I get bored and post at every category and the front page shows every last post in every category done by me :p So I kinda feel like a stalker. BTW your sig's nice!

Nov

Awards
Hey, you're not alone. I kind of feel the same but then again, I don't care. Threads are meant to be posted on. :'D
Yay thanks~! It's just, it doesn't fit with the happy Prompto ava but whatev. :mad: I'm sticking with mah sharks.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Morning Sora fans! Okay I got a question for everyone. If Marvel was in KH which Avenger would Sora summon or have as drive? I'll go with Captan America.

Nov

Awards
Captain America is not a bad choice. :3 My fave avenger though is Iron Man but I don't know how he'd fit in KH. :'D He'd be pretty awesome nevertheless.

White-Light

Morning Sora fans! Okay I got a question for everyone. If Marvel was in KH which Avenger would Sora summon or have as drive? I'll go with Captan America.

I wouldn't mind Thor popping up and destroying everything with that hammer of his :p
Spoiler Spoiler Show
He looks pretty good in KH vision :p

I'm really hoping that if the Tron world reappears then we get a Sora vs Rinzler fight!
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This would be my dream fight for Sora!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Wow where did you find the artwork for this. It's really good. As for Thor I know madammina would be happy to see him.

White-Light

I like him for what he is, a guy that pops in and trolls everyone and then pops out again. Of course many improvements could be made to his character. I'm fine with how he is for now.

It helps that he looks like Sora XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back