• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is going on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHplaya

So up until these new scans were translated, we had all come to a general conclusion that these worlds were lost to the realm of sleep due to being forgotten, or at least something similar to that. But then square enix decides to bring pinnochio into the game. Now dont get me wrong, the world looks incredibly amazing, but I dont think that this game was the right time to debut it.

All it has seemed to do is screw up everythingthat we thought we knew about this game. How does pinnochios world, which by all accounts was restored to the realm of light at the end of kh1, suddenly appear in the realm of sleep? The only possible explanation was that it was forgotten in the 2(?) years since kh1.
But now we learn (by jimminy's bio) that these do not appear to be the characters that we have gotten to know. So now sqeenix is giving off the impression that all of these worlds are just dreams of the real worlds. So none of our actions have any consequences?

Does anyone actually understand whats going on at this point and can clarrify it for me? Thank you

raycat27_2003

Awards
I'm just as confused as you are. I don't think we really know what's going on plot wise. I could be wrong on this. Sorry.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Those famous 4 words "Here we go again."
This is why I can't stand Square sometimes they are confusing the games themselves smh.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Just as confused as you,like when you restore the world back to the realm of light did all the events actually happen,but what about the characters..seeing there dreams..

KHplaya

I feel that they are just overcomplicating it for the sake of doing it now

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ KHplaya

Join the club my friend some people like me have been feeling that way since the 3rd game in the series. Someone should be here soon though to tell you otherwise no hard feelings to whomever is the one to do, but they are beginning to over complicate things right now I'm sorry.

KHplaya

I havnt had much of a problem with it till now
Just made this thread to see how others were reacting lol
But all discussion is welcone

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Being realistic haven't read up on 3D like I should, but judging by events that took place in BBS what I really didn't like was how they made some events appear to not exist or like it just didn't matter. Actually that's a recurring theme throughout the series.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Being realistic haven't read up on 3D like I should, but judging by events that took place in BBS what I really didn't like was how they made some events appear to not exist or like it just didn't matter. Actually that's a recurring theme throughout the series.

That events get forgotten? Pretty much. Kingdom Hearts does love to play the amnesia card a lot.

Still, the theory is well... just a theory. Unless Nomura outright confirmed the worlds you visit are worlds that lost itself to darkness and is in a sleep stasis, then we have a problem.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're told that not every world was restored to the RoL at the end of KH1.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
its not monstro, that wasnt his world. just incase that mighthave caused some kind of cnfusioon. They were in monstro because they got "swept away" from their land, which is now in the RoS. something along the lines of that.

although that doesn't explain the dream version of jiminy described in one of the new threads

Gram

Banned
Awards
im also a bit confused...in the credits of kh1 we see Pinoc as a normal boy...what happened to that? @~@

I feel that they are just overcomplicating it for the sake of doing it now
i got the same feeling after i saw ventus' face and even more so when we learned what xion was (or if you will days in general)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The only thing I'm really confused about is that IF these worlds are replicas of real worlds, then what is the point of restoring the world to the RoL with the Key to Sleep or something along those lines? If Prankster's Paradise is brought to the RoL, will there be 2 Pinocchios, 2 Geppetos, 2 Cleos, and 2 Jiminys?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Who the hell told you it's been two years since Kingdom Hearts? It's only been one. But let me explain it to you this way:

Xehanort is Ansem who is Xemnas who is Terra who is Xehanort's Heartless who is Ansem the Wise who is the Mysterious Figure and the Unknown who is also Mickey Mouse who must explore the 9 realms, 7 seas, 7 wonders of the world, several Disney rides, floats, and Kingdom Hearts (the world) is really Disneyland and they must find out how to stop all of the darkness coming from the preteen disaster that is Disney Channel. How well did I explain the storyline?

billyzanesucks

The only thing I'm really confused about is that IF these worlds are replicas of real worlds, then what is the point of restoring the world to the RoL with the Key to Sleep or something along those lines? If Prankster's Paradise is brought to the RoL, will there be 2 Pinocchios, 2 Geppetos, 2 Cleos, and 2 Jiminys?
When a world is freed, it is returned to its original state, so they will probably disappear or merge with their others.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So up until these new scans were translated, we had all come to a general conclusion that these worlds were lost to the realm of sleep due to being forgotten, or at least something similar to that. But then square enix decides to bring pinnochio into the game. Now dont get me wrong, the world looks incredibly amazing, but I dont think that this game was the right time to debut it.

All it has seemed to do is screw up everythingthat we thought we knew about this game. How does pinnochios world, which by all accounts was restored to the realm of light at the end of kh1, suddenly appear in the realm of sleep? The only possible explanation was that it was forgotten in the 2(?) years since kh1.
But now we learn (by jimminy's bio) that these do not appear to be the characters that we have gotten to know. So now sqeenix is giving off the impression that all of these worlds are just dreams of the real worlds. So none of our actions have any consequences?

Does anyone actually understand whats going on at this point and can clarrify it for me? Thank you
Key word: Thought.The problem here is people accepting this theory as truth when very little was revealed, so when something new came out that make that theroy unplausable, you people believe the game to be overcomplicating itself.

The people at Square-Enix have a plan. They're acting on that plan. Why there is a Pinocchio world right now will be explained in-game through Sora questioning Jiminy and Riku trying to make amends to Pinocchio.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Who the hell told you it's been two years since Kingdom Hearts? It's only been one. But let me explain it to you this way:
It has been two years. One year after KH is when KH2 takes place. Some time has passed between the beginning of KH2 to the beginning of DDD. Not sure if it's a year though but definetly not just one.
Xehanort is Ansem who is Xemnas who is Terra who is Xehanort's Heartless who is Ansem the Wise who is the Mysterious Figure and the Unknown who is also Mickey Mouse who must explore the 9 realms, 7 seas, 7 wonders of the world, several Disney rides, floats, and Kingdom Hearts (the world) is really Disneyland and they must find out how to stop all of the darkness coming from the preteen disaster that is Disney Channel. How well did I explain the storyline?
/troll

Oh and to the OP, it makes perfect sense. We never had any confirmation that Pinnochio's world came back after KH1. It could have been in the RoS instead.

KHplaya

I really hope so. I just dont want everything we do in the RoS to have no effect on the "real" versions of these worlds
Possibly their memories can just merge with their real selves?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I have no idea, how can Jiminy's heart be sleeping when he's perfectly fine in the realm of light?
unless MX formed with Jiminies body and he'd be able to lead Sora down all the wrong paths during KH 3. Thats the shocking ending of 3D. We find out MX is inside Jimminy. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back