• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is going on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This is true @siegleeagle, but in this case I think this is a bit different it's not about the story of D.D.D as it's more about why something wasn't a certain way at one point, but it magically is this way now.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Nomura basically overcomplicated the story more by unnecessarily retconning the wooden boy just for the sake of including his world in because he couldn't in Days.

This actually isn't the first time Nomura has done this and quite frankly it's getting annoying. He should just stop already, but I have a feeling this game will make the plot worse just like BBS, Days, and Coded

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Key word: Thought.The problem here is people accepting this theory as truth when very little was revealed, so when something new came out that make that theroy unplausable, you people believe the game to be overcomplicating itself.

The people at Square-Enix have a plan. They're acting on that plan. Why there is a Pinocchio world right now will be explained in-game through Sora questioning Jiminy and Riku trying to make amends to Pinocchio.
Hey look, someone with enough patience and understanding to not jump to conclusions. :)
Guys, DDD takes place in the Realm of Sleep, with us traveling through the WORLD'S DREAMS, NOT THE WORLD ITSELF. The sleeping worlds are dreaming the events and inhabitants of when they were taken by Darkness, which is why Jiminy appears and doesn't remember Sora and Riku while Pinocchio is still a puppet. When Sora and Riku rescue the worlds and bring them back into the Realm of Light, the inhabitants and strayers like Jiminy will probably gain remembrance of the events. As for the credits showing Pinocchio as a real boy, it doesn't necessarily mean that it happens after KH1, Nomura can just say that KH credits take place after KH3 or something and use that to bring any world he wants back like Beast's Castle. Anymore questions? I'd honestly be happy to continue explaining. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura basically overcomplicated the story more by unnecessarily retconning the wooden boy just for the sake of including his world in because he couldn't in Days.

This actually isn't the first time Nomura has done this and quite frankly it's getting annoying. He should just stop already, but I have a feeling this game will make the plot worse just like BBS, Days, and Coded

I don't understand how anybody can find KH overcomplicated. This stuff is so easy to understand. The info given so far is only "overcomplicated" because we don't know anything about the game or Nomura hasn't expanded on things. It is called storytelling, kids. You generally don't understand the story when you are only midway through. Only until the end do things fall into place and make sense.

Crazy Mario

I don't understand how anybody can find KH overcomplicated. This stuff is so easy to understand. The info given so far is only "overcomplicated" because we don't know anything about the game or Nomura hasn't expanded on things. It is called storytelling, kids. You generally don't understand the story when you are only midway through. Only until the end do things fall into place and make sense.
Thank you for having a little something I'd like to call, "COMMON SENSE"! :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ethy, we always understand each other so well.

A problem that I hate with this forum is if theories are made during the development of a game, even when there is little to go on, are accepted but then information is released that counter-acts that, people label it over-complicated or that Nomura is making stuff up as he goes along.

They have a plan to go off. Everything about the plot is set in stone. Leave the people developing the games alone and stop harassing what they're doing because it differs from what you thought was happening.

Crazy Mario

Ethy, we always understand each other so well.

A problem that I hate with this forum is if theories are made during the development of a game, even when there is little to go on, are accepted but then information is released that counter-acts that, people label it over-complicated or that Nomura is making stuff up as he goes along.

They have a plan to go off. Everything about the plot is set in stone. Leave the people developing the games alone and stop harassing what they're doing because it differs from what you thought was happening.
It's official, you have just won the entire internet with that quote! And just when I was thinking I was completely alone in this fanbase...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's official, you have just won the entire internet with that quote! And just when I was thinking I was completely alone in this fanbase...
You're new. You're not alone.
When you've been here for a while, you see a lot of this stuff and you just laugh it off with the people here.

Crazy Mario

You're new. You're not alone.
When you've been here for a while, you see a lot of this stuff and you just laugh it off with the people here.
Thanks for the support! I just feel so insignificant after seeing people/reviewers comment on every new trailer for years claiming, "Where's my KH3!", "It should be on the PS3!" "Great, another prequel!", etc.
This is honestly one of the main factors of why I joined this forum, and I'm proud to say I now don't regret my decision for coming here at all, so thanks! :)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thank you Chaser, Cave Mario, and Ethnic for having a sense of mind. It'as funny really, people ask and whine for this and that and when they what they want, they whine and bitch about it again. Unpleaseable Fanbases, they're so annoying. And once again to you three: Good Job

Bobjam

Awards
Well as far as I'm concerned, me being utterly confused like a lot others I actually don't think is a bad thing when thinking about it. I'd rather not know what is going to be the general nature of the game so as it can be a total surprise, a new experience and most importantly of all (I think) an awesome and unexpected build up to kh3. I don't think its such a bad thing a lot of us just can't put a finger on the plot ^^.

siegleeagle

This is true @siegleeagle, but in this case I think this is a bit different it's not about the story of D.D.D as it's more about why something wasn't a certain way at one point, but it magically is this way now.

Well this is how I think about it now. There may be a good explanation for the contradiction or there may not be. If we don't figure it out by the time of release then this game has already done thing that people want: the plot not being already known before the japanese release. However, the game could give us a dumbass reason for these problems some people see now. Thats why its best to wait until the story is fully know before saying the team is messing up.

Rexy

Bronze Member
We're told that not every world was restored to the RoL at the end of KH1.

that's true, but why jiminy cricket on the Realm of Sleep and not with all the memories... i would like it if Jiminny went with Sora to write the journal and, for example, Tinker Bell, or something like that, with Riku to write his journal

Crazy Mario

that's true, but why jiminy cricket on the Realm of Sleep and not with all the memories... i would like it if Jiminny went with Sora to write the journal and, for example, Tinker Bell, or something like that, with Riku to write his journal
That's because were traveling each world's dreams, not the world itself. Their hearts dream their events and inhabitants as it was before they were taken by Darkness.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's because were traveling each world's dreams, not the world itself. Their hearts dream their events and inhabitants as it was before they were taken by Darkness.

You know, after saying that and thinking about Travwrse Town, what if Neku knows who Sora is because Traverse Town does?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You know, after saying that and thinking about Travwrse Town, what if Neku knows who Sora is because Traverse Town does?

That sounds really likely, but who would tell him about Sora? The FF gang is gone, and I assume that Huey, Dewey, and Louie went back to Disney Town after KH1, so it is either a moogle, one of the 101 dalmatians, that girl standing by that building or that fat dude.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That sounds really likely, but who would tell him about Sora? The FF gang is gone, and I assume that Huey, Dewey, and Louie went back to Disney Town after KH1, so it is either a moogle, one of the 101 dalmatians, that girl standing by that building or that fat dude.

Nobody told him. Theoretically, the world knows so Neku knows. The world's dreams are memories and I'm sure whatever memories the world has are reflected onto the inhabitants within the dream.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
im also a bit confused...in the credits of kh1 we see Pinoc as a normal boy...what happened to that? @~@

I suppose you could argue that that takes place at some unspecified point in the future, but still. Kind of ruins a lot of things. Like, I doubt people will even remember that it happened, but the fact that it so blatantly goes against something that we actually saw occur sort of irritates me and shows a lack of trying on their part.

Of course, this is all going off of really no explanation as to what the RoS worlds are.

Crazy Mario

I suppose you could argue that that takes place at some unspecified point in the future, but still. Kind of ruins a lot of things. Like, I doubt people will even remember that it happened, but the fact that it so blatantly goes against something that we actually saw occur sort of irritates me and shows a lack of trying on their part.

Of course, this is all going off of really no explanation as to what the RoS worlds are.
God, I just LOVE how despite that some of us are answering most of your questions, you keep asking the same thing! We travel each world's dreams, not the world itself. Each world's hearts dreams its inhabitants and events of when the world was taken by Darkness. That is why Pinocchio is still a puppet and Jiminy is there, but doesn't remember Sora or Riku. Seriously, if one more person ignores our comments and keeps asking the same questions, I'm gonna tear my head off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back