• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so this bill passed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok. i just posted a comment about this being fake and someone took it down apparently. so i'll do another.....

THIS IS FAKE!!!

hos pessimistic do you have to be to even think for a second this is real...

lol McCarthyism/the Red Scare would like to have a word with you. So would the Patriot Act. The fear of the New Communist Movement in the 1970s and 1980s.

State

Awards
Aren't Congress meetings public? As in; you can be witness to whatever legislators are debating for?

/edit

Although it won't affect my country much, we've already been a victim of the Federals killing "anti-government" individuals.

SoraXVen

and this topic isn't? I was just confused because the post providing the info is not credible, and this is no where near the first time in this administration that a new law has been really misinterpreted if its real at all. i.e Obama care "death panels".

I'm just saying this sounds extremely absurd and will probably be discredited soon enough like many other conspiracy theories. And the U.S patriot act was just invasion of privacy to a certain extent and was passed because people were in a panic from 9/11. and honestly who could blame them. But there is nothing even close to crazy enough to warrant this kind of law being even proposed.

at ethnic woman: I'd like to think that Americans today are more sophisticated and would learn from past mistakes like that. especially with the internet i think it is pretty easy now to get informed as compared to those days. Even so those happened in a time of panic too. Still nothing that crazy going on now....at least in my opinion

DarkRiku-12

Yeah, financial institutions destroying the global economy is totally not serious at all.

Anyway, nothing surprises me anymore. This country is bonking retarded.

I guess I should have been more descriptive. If this thing goes by without even any resistance, then people won't be able to protest about 'financial institutions destroying the global economy' or anything for that matter.

......they're monitoring this thread right now, aren't they? -_____-

Yup. And SoraXVen is a government spy, trying to send all of KHI off to a federal prison.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And the U.S patriot act was just invasion of privacy to a certain extent and was passed because people were in a panic from 9/11. and honestly who could blame them.

I blame them, because it's fucking retarded and the fact that shit is still up in any form is so indescribably stupid.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
And how is this constitutional? Then again, there have always been ways to renege on that time and time again...

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Holy fucking shit. One false move and you're royally fucked. This is... I am seriously terrified of this.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
at ethnic woman: I'd like to think that Americans today are more sophisticated and would learn from past mistakes like that.

and you would be wrong

"americans" and "sophisticated" are antonyms

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm just saying this sounds extremely absurd and will probably be discredited soon enough like many other conspiracy theories. And the U.S patriot act was just invasion of privacy to a certain extent and was passed because people were in a panic from 9/11. and honestly who could blame them. But there is nothing even close to crazy enough to warrant this kind of law being even proposed.

You're kidding me right? You do know the Patriot Act is still intact, right? And that it was confirmed that people who weren't even suspicious of terrorist activity were still wire tapped?

at ethnic woman: I'd like to think that Americans today are more sophisticated and would learn from past mistakes like that. especially with the internet i think it is pretty easy now to get informed as compared to those days. Even so those happened in a time of panic too. Still nothing that crazy going on now....at least in my opinion

No way are we more sophisticated. You obviously haven't traversed in the less liberal parts of the internet.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
First thought: Muslims are so fucked it's not even funny

Second thought: SHIT SHIT SHIT last name is too obvious

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
ok. i just posted a comment about this being fake and someone took it down apparently. so i'll do another.....

THIS IS FAKE!!!

hos pessimistic do you have to be to even think for a second this is real...

Why would people spread a fake rumor like this? There's no point in trying to motivate people to rally against this if there's nothing to rally against.

Dear God I thought our country was above this... but apparently not. Politicians are just a bunch of power hungry bastards. Now I'm probably going to go to be arrested and tortured for saying that. Why doesn't everyone have protests about this SERIOUS stuff instead of that Occupy Wallstreet shit.

Well, this is probably, at least in part, a response to the Occupy movements. With this passed, people in the Occupy movements are in far greater a danger.

Ironically, it will probably motivate them more.

And how is this constitutional? Then again, there have always been ways to renege on that time and time again...

It isn't. Without evidence to someone being a terrorist conspirator against the United States, there should be no legal way to detain, torture, and murder people who may be innocent without so much as even a fair trial.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
First thought: Muslims are so fucked it's not even funny

Second thought: SHIT SHIT SHIT last name is too obvious

Come to Canada, one and all.

But yeah, I smell major political shifts in the next couple of years and months. Hopefully resulting in the people getting back their power/demonstrating it but revolutions are so naturally bloody that I can't say I'm hoping for one. Just for some policy shifts in the right direction.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh my god, it must be... The Patriots!!!

mgs2_50_ed4.jpg

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I guess I should have been more descriptive. If this thing goes by without even any resistance, then people won't be able to protest about 'financial institutions destroying the global economy' or anything for that matter.

It validates these protests even more for me. Two months after they began, you now see bills to censor the internet, and stuff like this. How convenient.

Not the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo!!!!! =O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The key thing people should remember is that they still have their Miranda Rights. If you aren't read them, you can demand for it to be done. Of course, only in a perfect world would that really mean anything to a military officer shoving you in a car to be held against your will. :|

mgs2_50_ed4.jpg

fffffffffffff

Zul

Awards
Oh well, if this is real, may as well give away our code names.

Jeels=Naked Camel
Solar=Solid Camel
Zulkir=Liquid Camel
Guard=Solidus Camel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back