• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Can someone change the thread title to include spoiler alert

If you can't infer from the title that actual news will be posted, we have a bigger problem here.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

It can...we already know also about Tron, Roxas, Xion...Maleficent...it seems to be one big reunion if all that is true.

---

LOL @ spoiler-whiners in a news-thread. *ggg*

Well, it is the tenth anniversery game.

Mr Yippie

Gotta love all the people complaining about the game before they know how anything will look or be played out!

If you shove a pile of feces into a cake you know there's going to be feces in the cake before you eat it

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

If they announce Atalantis... I may never sleep again from the HYPE : 3

This...I'll die inside if they announce that. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up...there has already been too much info for me to comprehend right now.

Axel goes by Lea wooohoooo!!! About damn time so if he's back I'm guessing Isa must be as well.

Wait...can anyone find out if he is wearing his Org. cloak? Like, is he Lea grown up who looks like Axel, or the nobody version of Axel who goes by Lea?

Lastly, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRY TO FIND OUT IF SHIKI WAS HOLDING MR. MEW!!!!

P.S. 165 people viewing this thread...188 was the max last time...PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE! JKJKJKJK

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Can someone change the thread title to include spoiler alert

Honestly, this is a thread dedicated to talking about the newest 3D trailer. It should be a given that it'll be riddled with spoilers. Just avoid it completely.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Apparently when your Drop gauge depletes your Dream Eaters have to "sleep". You can exchange them in different stages I think (different DEs for different worlds?)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

So many stuff. Wow! I'm sold. I'm buying a 3DS just to play this game and then i will see what other games i will play on it. xD

Interesting stuff. SO interesting! Can't wait to see the trailer. I hope they release it fast. Sham thanks for the updates.

So the dream eaters are used just like the drives for Ex.

It ends you can't use them anymore.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Apparently when your Drop gauge depletes your Dream Eaters have to "sleep". You can exchange them in different stages I think (different DEs for different worlds?)

Shamdeo let me go ahead and say thank you and to anyone else helping with bring us the news, we all really appreciate it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

That's interesting.... So it has nothing to do with going from Sora to Riku or anything like that.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Seems like the "Reality Shift" ability is different depending on the world too. The Three Musketeers one has some sort of team-up combo.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Ok ok I see you. Would love to mix up some Dream Eaters.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Seems like the "Reality Shift" ability is different depending on the world too. The Three Musketeers one has some sort of team-up combo.

Dale

Shamdeo let me go ahead and say thank you and to anyone else helping with bring us the news, we all really appreciate it.

Yeah same here bro so much appreciated for the awesome news :)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

The site staff is helping me quite a bit with the news! :D

We're all in shock of some of this news, but it is coming from reliable sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back