• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Oops, I've been out of the news loop until this morning. Sorry for posting old stuff. But, still, exciting to know it should be out then later today!

Also, dunno if this was already pointed out, but, when you're 3D's site, at the bottom of the page is a Drop gauge with a picture or either Sora or Riku. The Drop gauge is slowly depleting, and when it does empty fully, it switches between them. Probably means it'll work like that in that in the game too, it's just a timer.

We know that as well. When the Drop gauge reaches 0, the character must go to sleep and it switches to the other character. You can also manually control the "Drop" via Start Menu > "Drop"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oops, I've been out of the news loop until this morning. Sorry for posting old stuff. But, still, exciting to know it should be out then later today!

Also, dunno if this was already pointed out, but, when you're 3D's site, at the bottom of the page is a Drop gauge with a picture or either Sora or Riku. The Drop gauge is slowly depleting, and when it does empty fully, it switches between them. Probably means it'll work like that in that in the game too, it's just a timer.

Luap, you should totes check out the front page :3 All the important stuff is summarized there.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Ah, great stuff...I didn't miss too much stuff since I had to take my nap.

Full back in action for now...^___^

Radar

Bronze Member

Happy 7,000 post Sign!

After reading all those translations, I am getting very jumpy. up down up down. Tonight band-practice will be crazy.

I would feel over-whelmed but by now I know how to handle my KH news flood emotions.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Happy 7,000 post Sign!

After reading all those translations, I am getting very jumpy. up down up down. Tonight band-practice will be crazy.

I would feel over-whelmed but by now I know how to handle my KH news flood emotions.

Ah, thank you! I didn't even notice ^^

Also, many thanks to everyone for sticking by us during the event! It's because of you awesome peeps that we're working so diligently to bring you news before anyone else~ <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

welcome back, you didn't just wake up did you?

Thanks.

Hell no...lol, I have behind me a whole day of renovating in my soon to be own apartment. It's 8.30pm here around now.
I went to bed around 3.40am today and slept to around 9.20am. ^__^

Ah, thank you! I didn't even notice ^^

Also, many thanks to everyone for sticking by us during the event! It's because of you awesome peeps that we're working so diligently to bring you news before anyone else~ <3

No probs, Sign-chan. Always peeking into the thread every 5 minutes or so...lol. ;)

So much KH-fun this weekend. :D

Relix

A traveler
Awards

So much KH fun, gotta love this place <3

I would pay big money to see a fight between Sora and Riku against Vanitas and Repliku (or other form of Riku in the Dark Suit). Those two together would make for a heck of a fight.

My theory about there being a Vanitas-equivalent for Riku is starting to grow on me. But I'm not sure how it would be explained other than when Riku was possessed by Ansem SoD and then his body was cast away, some sentiment was formed. Or when Riku was cleansed of his darkness (or whatever) when the Kh encoder blew up in KH2, that darkness gained sentience.

But I still think its more likely to be Repliku. Just because some fans want him to stay dead, doesn't mean its not him. Anyways Nomura said no one in the KH universe ever really dies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

So it is implied that that the worlds are their own living entity who need to be awaken to be reborn

Hmm this is pretty interesting..

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Right now I'm interested in just what the hell Joshua is up to bringing Neku and the others to Traverse town. He's been known to travel between universes. Maybe there's something in the RoS he needs.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

So it is implied that that the worlds are their own living entity who need to be awaken to be reborn

Hmm this is pretty interesting..

That could be deduced already from KH 1 though if one remembers that worlds have their own hearts and are therefore alive as well.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Did nomura say how the transition from game play to flshback would work. Will we reach certain checkpoints that unlocks it will sora and riku be seeing it. haha this game is gonn be like season 9 of rvb

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think he means Red VS Blue? I have no idea *shrugs*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Did nomura say how the transition from game play to flshback would work. Will we reach certain checkpoints that unlocks it will sora and riku be seeing it. haha this game is gonn be like season 9 of rvb

? Like always I cannot understand a word you said.

No, Nomura hasn't said how the "flashback" thing will work. I assume it will be like cutscenes. Maybe they will be called "Dream Fragments" and once you collect enough Dream Fragments they fuse into "Memories" and in a menu you can view them. /FFXIII-2

Recon

Art of War
Awards

That could be deduced already from KH 1 though if one remembers that worlds have their own hearts and are therefore alive as well.

Yes, your right. It's been a while since I've played KH1.

It's also interesting that the their are various "keyholes" in the world.

Sora closes keyholes to the worlds in KH1.
Sora closes keyholes to the worlds in KH2.
Sora now has to find the "Keys of Sleep" to unlock and complete the process of transformation

Somewhat similar pattern.

Sorry if this is classified as " KH World discussion" It drew both on the current worlds (not new ones) and information relevant to this thread.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's fine Recon. You don't really have to spoiler tag it either since this is a thread in which we discuss spoilery spoilerish spoilers :3

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I just re-watched the 3 musketeers and I think that when Neku say that mickey have abounded Riku then Mickey is really trapped in that prison where he's about to drown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back