• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

I mean I'll take the game with English Subtitiles and Japanese Dialogue to play it! Screw the English voice acting to play it in 3 months :D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Surprisingly, the stuff with Vanitas and Young MX are not my favorite parts of the trailer. It's a tie between both scenes with Lea and the bit towards the end with both Riku and Sora telling others how close friends they are. x3

Dale

Surprisingly, the stuff with Vanitas and Young MX are not my favorite parts of the trailer. It's a tie between both scenes with Lea and the bit towards the end with both Riku and Sora telling others how close friends they are. x3

My favourite scenes are both of Lea with Ienzo and Aelus and in Disney Castle :3 Im still quite proud of the sig i made from a screenshot of Lea at Disney Castle :)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Favorite part was the pre-rendered parts, the friendship is m-*shot* i mean the the lines about Sora and Riku, Lea and the ending with Young Xehanort and Vanitas.

The gameplay pawns too. I love flashy things and constant awe-dropping fighting! ;)

Awards
If it will be realeased in March next year in Japan. Then hopefully it will be realeased by summer time next year in North America! If not earlier! I mean I really wonder who that young looking Master Xehanort guy is! I assume he must be a young version of Terranort or of Master Xehanort. Sense he is obviously with Vanitas. I wonder how Sora will react when he sees Vanitas! And I don't get how Namine,Axel,Roxas,Xion, and Vanitas are all returning! Apparently when they died and/or merged with their complete beings they must have went... to The Realm of Sleep! And maybe they can be awakened and come back to the Realm of Light! It would be awesome if they all return! But that just seems strange because if they return without being one with Sora and Kairi wouldn't they become incomplete again? Ah who knows! Just can't wait for this game! :D

Youniquee

Awards
Dat CGI. My goodness. I have no words. adfjbafkhbfk I am truly a mess.

But...I wonder why Lea/Axel has no scars on his cheeks...could it be their not nobodies any more and in fact just normal humans...(This has probably been brought up but yeah~)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I have yet to see: Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, Xaldin.

So, yah.
We need Xigbar/Braig back dang it! Actually he was briefly shown in that Xehanort flashback in the TGS trailer.

EternalDreamer

We need Xigbar/Braig back dang it! Actually he was briefly shown in that Xehanort flashback in the TGS trailer.

He's probably going to return somehow in 3D/KH3, but i just summed up the ones we haven't seen yet. And a flashbacks a flashback, doesn't mean he got revived ;D

deep_but_stupid

Maybe only the nobodies from Radiant Garden are coming back...hm~

I hope the others come back eventually, perhaps in KH3, especially demyx. It would be too many charachters to have all of org xiii i DDD, it seems to be pushing it all ready :-S

edit: this thread is really huge isnt it? contstantly refreshing, the veiwer count goes up a couple of people each time ! 122 !

Awards
I don't know if the non-radiant gardens members will come back... They might, since there was tension in the group and they're popular, too, but they don't seem to have a connection to the past and immediate story... They might, though. I may just be missing something.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
He's probably going to return somehow in 3D/KH3, but i just summed up the ones we haven't seen yet. And a flashbacks a flashback, doesn't mean he got revived ;D
I guess you're right, but Braig did play an important part in Xehanort's plans so I'd say the possibility of him returning are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back