• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
So awesome!! I would actually say that confrontation with young mx and vanitas takes place in a new part of traverse town or a new world altogether. They wouldnt have such a powerful scene take place in hunchback lol

It reminds me of Master Xehanort saying to Ven "you might not have lost it permanently" or something, in one of the early BBS trailers. I thought that was unusual to have such an important scene in Olympus Coliseum (and they moved it to an original world by the time of the game's release, I think).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So awesome!! I would actually say that confrontation with young mx and vanitas takes place in a new part of traverse town or a new world altogether. They wouldnt have such a powerful scene take place in hunchback lol

Nope, that is definitely the cathedral in Notre Dame. No way it isn't.

It reminds me of Master Xehanort saying to Ven "you might not have lost it permanently" or something, in one of the early BBS trailers. I thought that was unusual to have such an important scene in Olympus Coliseum (and they moved it to an original world by the time of the game's release, I think).

Yes, but the game wasn't coming out in three months at that stage xD Like the poster above you, I'm thinking they are trying to tie in Disney with the original plot more.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And am I the only one who thought that pop-up book might have been made by Namine? I know it can't be since some of those scenes take place after she went back into Kairi and it's probably just some kind of metaphor but I can imagine can't I.

This game is going to be equal parts amazing and completely bonkers. I like it!

Are you sure that pop-up book isn't like a visual version of Jiminy's journal? It started off with a little bit of KH1, and progressed into KH2, and Jiminy's journal has been with Sora for this whole time, so I thought it was a nice little way of crediting Jiminy for containing all the info from the games.

of course it has, they never show the full opening in the trailer

This lol xP Don't worry, the opening will be much longer and will also be visually orgasmic as this video was to many :) However, they aren't going to let all the cats out of the bag early ;D

They have Riku meeting Repliku/Data version/whoever he is in Monstro. I think the idea is to make the Disney worlds more influential to the plotline.

Well, incorporating the Disney worlds more into the plotline isn't something that has been seen really to me yet. I kind of hope they do something like KH1 where the main KH plot intertwines with the Disney storyline rather than just have Sora run into the world, help the Disney people with their respective story, and then have the KH story further itself without the help of the Disney worlds. As of right now, I haven't seen anything that really hints they will do that, but I do hope they will.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
after watching the trailer i think the opening song is going to be simple and clean

And I've said earlier that the orchestral version of Hikari has played in trailers for games that used Passion for a theme. (KH2 and Days for example)

Eh, doesn't the repluki/data riku scene take place in Traverse Town? I swear i saw Shiki and Beat in the background, lemme screenshot it.

You are thinking of the scene when Young Xehanort appears to Riku. You see Beat and Shiki in the background there.

EternalDreamer

And I've said earlier that the orchestral version of Hikari has played in trailers for games that used Passion for a theme. (KH2 and Days for example)

You are thinking of the scene when Young Xehanort appears to Riku. You see Beat and Shiki in the background there.

Oh right. Damn confusing man, they all have grey hair! >.>

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Actually, I've been thinking for awhile that Naminé could be considered the official, yet unofficial, narrarator. It could make sense. She can see pretty much everyone in the series' memories. And she's now leading Sora in the direction to save everyone, so...

And about that trailer, all I can say is epic. Well, I'll have more to say when I've recovered and have watched the trailer a million times, but epic really does cover it. LOL.

Also, I love the CGI! Everyone else has said it, but wow. Xion looks amazing! At least I think so. It really puts the fan edits of a CGI Xion to shame. Not that they were bad! Far from it, actually. But this way you can see she looks like Kairi (and Nami), but still has unique features. Although, I still won't be appeased until we see more scenes of her smiling. Just saying.

I am confused about one thing. I thought the trailer impressions said Ven was in the Keyblade Graveyard. There was no Ven, so was that just a mistake?

This game is making me think of not only Inception, but Pirates 3. Davy Jones' locker, to be exact. Maybe if Sora and Riku escape from the RoS with the tormented souls, they'll be their own peoople and free?

LOL. Now I'm wishing Dead Man's Chest was in this game. For all we know, it could be. It wouldn't really be a new world, but neither or Tron Legacy and Prankster's Paradise, technically.

I'm starting to think Nomura actually meant, "We're exploring movies, or parts of movies, we haven't before," rather than, "all the worlds are places you've never been!"

Shutting up now.

kupo1121

Awards
Quick question about the "Short Version" since it says that "The uploader has not made this video available." Is there anything new in the Short version, any new battle sequences or anything? I doubt it, but I'm asking just in case.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quick question about the "Short Version" since it says that "The uploader has not made this video available." Is there anything new in the Short version, any new battle sequences or anything? I doubt it, but I'm asking just in case.

A scene with Sora running up to Rhyme and asking something about Neku, then she turns around and goes "eh?" or something.

Lol, we'll have the short version back up soon on our YT channel.

kupo1121

Awards
Actually, I've been thinking for awhile that Naminé could be considered the official, yet unofficial, narrarator. It could make sense. She can see pretty much everyone in the series' memories. And she's now leading Sora in the direction to save everyone, so...

I am confused about one thing. I thought the trailer impressions said Ven was in the Keyblade Graveyard. There was no Ven, so was that just a mistake?

I kind of wished Jiminy was the first, unofficial narrator. His voice in the opening of Re:Coded was so pleasant and nice to hear :)

Also, I don't think it ever said Ven was in the graveyard. I recall it saying Sora and Riku were, which it showed that they were, but not Ven.

Youniquee

Awards
i think they will use Passion for 3d and the for kh 3 a new song

I'm hoping so much it's Sanctuary ~ and What's the point of a new song for KH3, when it's not even going to be used again after that...(most likely)

Awards
I haven't been keeping track long enough to know if this was brought up, but I'm positive the Xehanort appearing in this trailer is not so much Terranort as he is Master Xehanort in his youth, as he appeared in the very first scene in Birth by Sleep.

Observe:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In fact, there exists a render of this very model used in Birth by Sleep that shows his face.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Then again, maybe it really is Terranort, but he changed his hair. Even still, he seems pretty damn short.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Now while I did post the trailer this morning, I only just now have been able to watch it. :3

All I can say is, wow. The game is shaping up to be a lot greater than I ever expected. Plus seeing all of the TWEWY characters in full 3D is just amazing. This was worth me staying up all night for. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I haven't been keeping track long enough to know if this was brought up, but I'm positive the Xehanort appearing in this trailer is not so much Terranort as he is Master Xehanort in his youth, as he appeared in the very first scene in Birth by Sleep.

Observe:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In fact, there exists a render of this very model used in Birth by Sleep that shows his face.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We know it is Young Xehanort. Thanks for the observations, though~

So Sora meets up with Rhyme, Joshua, and Neku while Riku beats Beat and Shiki so far as we know it...interesting...

Riku meets Joshua too.

EternalDreamer

Observe:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well, the one confronting Riku never shows his face, so it could be both Terranort or YX. The one Sora encounters is definitly YX though.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
So I posted the pics of the TWEWY gang on Tumblr.

The best response so far has been:
tribalfire said:
HOW DID THEY MAKE JOSHUA EVEN MORE GORGEOUS?

XD

EDIT: I was wrong. THIS is the best response:
slothchild said:
JOSHUA I NEED TO HEAR YOUR LAUGH OF VICTORY BEFORE SEEING HEARTLESS DIE IN THE FIERY BARRAGE OF YOUR PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back