• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

It only makes me wonder how Maleficent is in the Disney Castle with the whole Cornerstone of Light thing KHII had explained. I figured she was not able to infiltrate the castle because of it. Then again, I thought the same with Pete in Re:Coded. Still, certainly happy to see some development with her as loke13 said.

EternalDreamer

The Sora/Riku vs MX @ KG scene (which we agreed hasn't happened yet, right?) features long-haired Riku. Does this mean he grows it back out/ falls back into darkness after DDD?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...414318&Signature=DEa/Bomx4UKrr4QuOcX8KFYpe60=

Or it's all just symbolism. I mean, did we ever see Ven run through a CO like corridor being followed by a white light? :3

And i still don't know what that was supposed to mean anyway. Oh well, it looked cool.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Trons World seems to happen later down the line, which means the Country of the Musketeers is after that.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well we didn't see the whole CG opening so maybe they just wanted to highlight the things this game was focusing on like Ansem's data, Riku's connection to Xehanort and Sora's connection to the Hearts he has residing inside him. I imagine TAV will be taking a backseat to all the KH3D shenanigans. Or I could be totally wrong :D.

I bet we did see most if not all of the opening, square enix has a habit of making it seem liekk there is more when actually they already show the bulk of it. I am hoping we might actuallg have importan cutsenas in cgi prerendered, and not jsut the ending/secret endings

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I thought I was the only one who noticed Pete holding Minnie back. Oh Maleficent, I love you <3
I know right? She means srs business. I also thought that despite the fact the Axel is whole again and goes by Lea he still kept his powers it seems. So Ienzo could still be using his illusionary skills as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why is everyone asking what beach Sora is at? It's obviously the one at Pranksters Paradise.

EternalDreamer

Trons World seems to happen later down the line, which means the Country of the Musketeers is after that.

I just don't get why Space Paranoids would end up in the RoS. I mean, they can't just abandon the plot from KH2 in favor of the legacy plot without any explanation. It'd be like throwing Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in here.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well we didn't see the whole CG opening so maybe they just wanted to highlight the things this game was focusing on like Ansem's data, Riku's connection to Xehanort and Sora's connection to the Hearts he has residing inside him. I imagine TAV will be taking a backseat to all the KH3D shenanigans. Or I could be totally wrong :D.

That maybe true since we saw only snippets, but hello?
Riku's connection to Terra is as important if not more important than his connection to Xehanort. Terra choose Riku to gain the keyblade in the first place.

And showing Sora's connection to the hearts (plural?) he has in him? If that would be the case, Ventus would have needed to be shown since his heart is the one that is connected the closest with Sora's...and should also be the only one residing inside Sora, except if one wants to make the assumption Xion and Roxas somehow managed to give birth to own hearts for themselves.

But like said, I have a slight feeling that leaving TAV out was done on purpose...*ggg*

Yes, they are back. Axel said his name was Lea, so therefore it's Lea. It's happening outside the Realm of Dream while Sora and Riku are taking their mastery exam. I'm also skeptical about the lack of tear drop markings on his cheeks.

The tear drop-markings may be Nomura's way of telling us how to distinguish between Axel and Lea, lol.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
I just don't get why Space Paranoids would end up in the RoS. I mean, they can't just abandon the plot from KH2 in favor of the legacy plot without any explanation. It'd be like throwing Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in here.
Bro. Tron:Legacy world is NOT Space Paranoids. Space Paranoids is another name for MCP's location in Hollow Bastion OS, based on Tron World. This Tron:Legacy world will have something to do with data, and I'm willing to put money on it, it has something to do with Ansem the Wise's data.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
No. It's maybe a part of Quasi's or Pinocchio's world. But the color scheme screams Musketeers to me.

I thought it was The 3 Musketeers, I mean it fit in with the color scheme of that world.

NVM....I just read the rest of your post. silly me XP.

But anyways, Tron Sora and Riku look great. Though the Dream Eaters bright mixmatching colors seemed a little out of place, especially that boss that Riku was fighting.

So I just watched the short version, and it looks to me like there will in fact be a Frollo fight. With Sora charging at him like that. At least I hope so.

I really hope that things won't move so fast in the story line. I mean if Le Cite Des Cloches is one of the first....I'm kinda hoping that Sora doesn't see Little Xehanort/Vanitas for the first time there. This, I would be happy if there were revisits to the worlds like in KH2 then.....it all depends on how the story will play out, and when worlds will be accessible IMO.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Oh they'll have an explanation whether or not it's to your satisfaction in another thing altogether.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know right? She means srs business. I also thought that despite the fact the Axel is whole again and goes by Lea he still kept his powers it seems. So Ienzo could still be using his illusionary skills as well.
I don't know, the Chimcharas or whatever weren't blazed with fire.
Who knows. It's there. The Dream Eater boss confirms it.

tumblr_lwgyf0I4MV1qcbdpro1_500.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Tron: Legacy in Kingdom Hearts, yes! All it needs is Daft Punk soundtrack! But I thought that Dream Drop Distance would only use new Disney worlds, when the Space Paranoids is nearly 7 years-old.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Tron: Legacy in Kingdom Hearts, yes! All it needs is Daft Punk soundtrack! But I thought that Dream Drop Distance would only use new Disney worlds, when the Space Paranoids is nearly 7 years-old.
It's NOT Space Paranoid, my god.

EternalDreamer

Bro. Tron:Legacy world is NOT Space Paranoids. Space Paranoids is another name for MCP's location in Hollow Bastion OS, based on Tron World. This Tron:Legacy world will have something to do with data, and I'm willing to put money on it, it has something to do with Ansem the Wise's data.
But it's both Tron.....and.....if this Legacy world is the data of Ansem the Wise, didn't the HB computer also have Ansem's data on it?
Oh well, whatever, guess i'll just ignore KH2's Tron then. Gotta think it's a different world and all.

bgizzles45

[video=youtube;DmKDVvIEhBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmKDVvIEhBY[/video]

UltimaJackpot

Pretty sure that in KHII Tron said that the Radiant Garden OS was just a copy of the original program. Makes sense that the actual world would be somewhere out there. (Albeit in a state of sleep)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:| Guys, the ENCOM program Ansem the Wise obtained a copy of is not the same program the Grid is. Flynn created the Grid, took Tron from the ENCOM program, and put Tron in the Grid. Two completely different programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back