• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I know right? She means srs business. I also thought that despite the fact the Axel is whole again and goes by Lea he still kept his powers it seems. So Ienzo could still be using his illusionary skills as well.

This also means that Master Xehanort keeps his Nobody powers if he became whole again. Although it could mean too that Terra gained new powers along the way.. Mindbonk!

EternalDreamer

Edit: Just read Ethnic's post.

Okaaay, so, it's still the same Tron, but a different program?
He won't remember Sora anyway though, it being in the RoS and all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now that i can live with. :3
Kinda odd though. Copying an entire world (most likely including it's heart) is something even AtW should have trouble doing.
Why would it? The man manipulated people, created an entire digital town, and harboured a machine capable of destroying giant heart moons and turning it to Data.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's NOT Space Paranoid, my god.

Space Paranoid program =/= The Grid

Gaaaaaaaad people.

Sorry, I didn't hear about that. But another question is, if it follows the story of Tron: Legacy, how would Tron get from the Space Paranoids to The Grid? And how would a program "sleep"? My god, Nomura. You make this game so mysterious and enticing when I begin to lose hope. Well played, my wallet is yours.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
Now that i can live with. :3
Kinda odd though. Copying an entire world (most likely including it's heart) is something even AtW should have trouble doing.
Space Paranoids never had a heart...

Sorry, I didn't hear about that. But another question is, if it follows the story of Tron: Legacy, how would Tron get from the Space Paranoids to The Grid? And how would a program "sleep"? My god, Nomura. You make this game so mysterious and enticing when I begin to lose hope. Well played, my wallet is yours.

Copy, paste bro. Tron's nothing but code. And easy, put a computer to sleep. BAM.

Maybe I'm thinking too literal for KH...XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BECAUSE ANSEM COPIED TRON AND THE PROGRAM. SPACE PARANOIDS IS A COPY. READ THE INFO ALREADY POSTED gaaah.

EternalDreamer

Why would it? The man manipulated people, created an entire digital town, and harboured a machine capable of destroying giant heart moons and turning it to Data.

His machine kinda exploded when he tried to encode hearts. But anyway, you all qouted me to fast, i just read Ethnic's post and edited mine right away D:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That maybe true since we saw only snippets, but hello?
Riku's connection to Terra is as important if not more important than his connection to Xehanort. Terra choose Riku to gain the keyblade in the first place.
I didn't say it wasn't important just that for the plot of this game Riku's connection to Xehanort is even more importat. Yes we know Terra gave him the Keyblade and all that jazz but what's ambigous is Riku's connection to Young Xehanort and there eerily similar past.

And showing Sora's connection to the hearts (plural?) he has in him? If that would be the case, Ventus would have needed to be shown since his heart is the one that is connected the closest with Sora's...and should also be the only one residing inside Sora, except if one wants to make the assumption Xion and Roxas somehow managed to give birth to own hearts for themselves.
Yes actually I like to think that since Xion and Roxas are there ownsleves that they have there own hearts. And as for Ventus well I'll go back to what I said about Riku that maybe for this game it's really not important? And perhaps there saving that little bit for KH3 but I'm not saying they'll completely neglect TAV since we've only really seen a few scenes from what look likes the beginning section of the game TAV could very well be shown down the line.

But like said, I have a slight feeling that leaving TAV out was done on purpose...*ggg*
Agreed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
His face is now rounder. I like it better than the sharp edged face.

revilz

Website
www.surfer-revilz.blogspot.com
tumblr_lwgythvjrc1qdtj7ho1_500.jpg

EternalDreamer

Anyone notice that when Lea intercedes at Disney Castle his weapons come out of a dark portal like the ones the Org. used to get around? If he's no longer a Nobody, how in the world does that work?

Riku was using CoD's to get around. He probably still could if he focused on it a bit. So Lea doesn't need to be a nobody any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back