• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm more inclined to think it's Dataku simply for the fact that we haven't heard hide nor hair of him since COM.

Now that I think about it, Data!Riku makes more sense, since he's been the only KH1 Riku seen wearing the black coat besides Riku himself so it would make more sense to go with the incarnation that's been wearing the suit than putting one on the incarnation that didn't.

Why have they been calling Young Terranort...Young Terranort when it simply looks Young MX? Easier to say or something?

SoRoXiVeVa

@Chaser: I should have been clearer with my first post, I meant the location of where they are talking.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Repliku would be awesome! :)
But, Data!Riku seems more likely to me.
Fairly certain it is one of them, considering that they have Riku's KH1 hair.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hi. Long time reader first time poster. Does anybody have an idea as to where Sora and Xemnas are talking about hearts?
Hey welcome to the forums.

As far as where they are, I think it looks like Traverse Town in the background. Maybe one of the new districts?

SoRoXiVeVa

@Chaser: Oh ok thanks because I thought it was that, the 4th District, or the 5th District. Thanks again.

@Mite: Thanks. Yeah that is one of the places I thought of.

Last edited by a moderator:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Saw the trailer again.

At 6:30, when Riku is seeing... someone (unknown, not the other Riku) Rhyme and Beat are together in the background! YAY!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I'm just gonna jump in and say Data Riku seems like a better option. The game is said to deal with the data inside Sora so it would make sense and I kinda respected Repliku's character as one of the only ones with closure. Throwing him in to the already confusing plot seems like it would just make things more complicated.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;1r9RqCY5cwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r9RqCY5cwU&feature=g-u&context=G25f5e70FUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]
funny how sora and riku fit in better with the twewy kids then the ff crew

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Saw the trailer again.

At 6:30, when Riku is seeing... someone (unknown, not the other Riku) Rhyme and Beat are together in the background! YAY!
I thought that was obvious?
I'm just gonna jump in and say Data Riku seems like a better option. The game is said to deal with the data inside Sora so it would make sense and I kinda respected Repliku's character as one of the only ones with closure. Throwing him in to the already confusing plot seems like it would just make things more complicated.
Thank you :3
Leave Repliku as the one to get an honourable death.

SoRoXiVeVa

@Mite: Oh I know its just when I was writing the first comment I didn't know about the one you posted to me till I refreshed. Then I noticed that they double posted after I posted the last one.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I wish they would give the TWEWY kids a bit more meat on those bones. They still look freakishly skinny -___-

Oh and the Maleficent in Disney Castle scene is gonna be one hell of a confrontation when Lea shows up. Speaking of Lea, I can't wait to see what he winds up doing now that hes back. Think he'll join Mickey and Co. until Sora and Riku are done with the MoM exam? LolWeShallSeeeee.

UltimaJackpot

I was thinking that it was an symbolic illusion or something. Maybe something to point out where Riku made some poor choices in life or whatever. (And it is Monstro of all places where the scene makes place, adding to the significance)

Data Riku seems like an infinitely more plausible possibility, though.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Saw the trailer again.

Looks more like Shiki to me (short green skirt, the hat doesn't have a skull on it)

Also, that's at 7:30.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Xemnas-Even within a heartless doll a heart still resides
HEY! Theres that part about Xemnas having a heart Nomura hinted at, it might've been possible from him to wield a keyblade. Maybe the heart that resides within is key to become a somebody again and still looking like your nobody, like lea and co. In the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back