• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Looks more like Shiki to me (short green skirt, the hat doesn't have a skull on it)

Also, that's at 7:30.

Sorry, I meant 7:30.

And I was apparently wrong with Rhyme. DANG IT! Oh well, at least Shiki and Beat meet up. They got along well. But why are they ignoring Riku and Cloak guy?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's also the possibility that the Riku in the Org coat is part of a dream. We don't really know why Mickey appears as he does in the Musketeer's world, do we?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xemnas-Even within a heartless doll a heart still resides
HEY! Theres that part about Xemnas having a heart Nomura hinted at, it might've been possible from him to wield a keyblade. Maybe the heart that resides within is key to become a somebody again and still looking like your nobody, like lea and co. In the trailer

It's in Prankster Paradise, so Xemnas is probably talking about Pinocchio, not himself.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Perhaps Riku os meeting some of his forgoten memories, it would be like mickey coming and meeting his three musketeers self

It's in Prankster Paradise, so Xemnas is probably talking about Pinocchio, not himself.

*Facepalm* That makes sense, how did I miss that lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
An alternate Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Pete for an alternate world. I guess the same rules that apply in Disney-logic applies here as well. There can be Mickey and the gang in different time periods and universes so this is no different? Idk. Peculiar though.

Ixbran

its possible the "heartless puppet" he was referring too could have been Xion. i don't know how many times Xemnas and Saix called her; "Puppet", "Doll", "that thing" and "it".

made me really learn to hate those characters, to the point Saix's death in KH2 didn't make me sad anymore, but grin from ear to ear.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
its possible the "heartless puppet" he was referring too could have been Xion. i don't know how many times Xemnas and Saix called her; "Puppet", "Doll", "that thing" and "it".
I didn't want to mention that again, since everything here is repeated for ever single person, but yes, I believe he is talking about Xion.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
By the way guys, you can't use the comparison that because Riku's hair is short, it's post-KH2 Riku...

In KH1, Riku's hair was also short.

If you compare RoS Riku's face to Post-KH2 Riku's face, you see that they are different. Post-KH2 Riku looks more mature in comparison to Riku's face in RoS.
This means that Riku and Sora go back to as old as they were pre-KH2, in the RoS. Even Sora's face matures somewhat in KH2, compared to KH1. In the RoS, Sora's face looks like as it did in KH1, Re:coded, Days, etc.
Same as Riku.

Therefore, you can't use the comparison that because Riku's hair is short, it's post-KH2 riku..
A few of you have been using this and it's completely invalid.

Here's a pic just to prove my point. RoS riku looks younger, Post-KH2 Riku(with cut hair) looks older (facial features make him look more like a man than a boy)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
By the way guys, you can't use the comparison that because Riku's hair is short, it's post-KH2 Riku...

In KH1, Riku's hair was also short.

If you compare RoS Riku's face to Post-KH2 Riku's face, you see that they are different. Post-KH2 Riku looks more mature in comparison to Riku's face in RoS.
This means that Riku and Sora go back to as old as they were pre-KH2, in the RoS. Even Sora's face matures somewhat in KH2, compared to KH1. In the RoS, Sora's face looks like as it did in KH1, Re:coded, Days, etc.
Same as Riku.

Therefore, you can't use the comparison that because Riku's hair is short, it's post-KH2 riku..
A few of you have been using this and it's completely invalid.

Here's a pic just to prove my point. RoS riku looks younger, Post-KH2 Riku(with cut hair) looks older (facial features make him look more like a man than a boy)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Wait, you just figured out they look more like their KH1 selves?

And the argument that it's post-Kh2 Riku is because it's that Riku looking like his KH 1 self. This game is after KH 2, Riku is modelled post KH2, and he's also modelled almost like his KH 1 self.

As shown by the Replica of Riku there, there are noticeable differences.

TigerLilly

Was it just me or did "Terranort" at the end of the long trailer, not look much like Terranort from BBS?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That's because he looked more like Master Xehanort in his younger days, hence why I've been calling him Young MX instead of Terranort but I suppose Terranort is less complicated

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
That's what i'm saying, he looks more like KH1 Riku in the RoS, not Post-KH2 Riku.

Meaning they are physically as they were in KH1, but with different clothes. It is definitely not the KH2 & Post KH2 models..

TigerLilly

So Master Xehanort when he was younger had Terra's hair cut. Hah. Unless when his heartless and nobody were destroyed rather than coming back as Terranort he came back as himself but younger? Is that what the general consensus is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back