• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snergby

My idea furthered from the one above is that they all forgot about it, leading the memory to slowly sink into the Realm of Sleep. Once Sora unlocks the Keyhole, they will remember it.

So what you're saying is that Mickey and gang forgot about Sora rescuing their world from being destroyed? Which means this is a time paradox?

Time Travel x Inception? Hoo boy...

EDIT: Wow, busy servers are busy.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
My idea furthered from the one above is that they all forgot about it, leading the memory to slowly sink into the Realm of Sleep. Once Sora unlocks the Keyhole, they will remember it.

Memory is also important. This makes sense to me. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So what you're saying is that Mickey and gang forgot about Sora rescuing their world from being destroyed? Which means this is a time paradox?
No, I don't think, if they did actually remember it, Sora would be in it. I think Sora does free it, the memories of him helping will go into their mind, or he will be erased from those memories because he's not from the Dream Realm.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Compare the pair:

Realm of Sleep:
tumblr_lwhm3pmgGx1qcbdpro1_500.png

Kh 1-ish
tumblr_lwhm3pmgGx1qcbdpro2_500.png

Data Riku. That's all there is to it~

loljks. idk but the coat + KH1 hair suggests strongly that it is Data Riku. Plus Disney Castle re-appearing is also making me think of more Re: coded events.

Lancelot

Awards
Compare the pair:

Realm of Sleep:
tumblr_lwhm3pmgGx1qcbdpro1_500.png

Kh 1-ish
tumblr_lwhm3pmgGx1qcbdpro2_500.png

loljks. idk but the coat + KH1 hair suggests strongly that it is Data Riku. Plus Disney Castle re-appearing is also making me think of more Re: coded events.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Think he'll join Mickey and Co. until Sora and Riku are done with the MoM exam? LolWeShallSeeeee.
I don't see why not he was friends with Ventus and Roxas and I don't think he'd be to happy to hear what Xehanort has put Sora,Roxas, and Ventus through.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I hope it's Data Riku.

I love how some think it's Data, and some Repliku. It adds to a new dimension for this forum as to which one is right and not and when it might be revealed. It's exciting.

Snergby

No, I don't think, if they did actually remember it, Sora would be in it. I think Sora does free it, the memories of him helping will go into their mind, or he will be erased from those memories because he's not from the Dream Realm.

Ah, I see. But, I wonder, is the Country of Musketeers an pre-evolved form of Disney Castle/Disney Town, or is it another world entirely? If it's the former, how would Disney Castle even exist if it's former world was in the Realm of Sleep? If it's the latter, then how did they get to Disney Castle in the first place?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ah, I see. But, I wonder, is the Country of Musketeers an pre-evolved form of Disney Castle/Disney Town, or is it another world entirely? If it's the former, how would Disney Castle even exist if it's former world was in the Realm of Sleep? If it's the latter, then how did they get to Disney Castle in the first place?
We don't know, we can only theorise.

I've seen people here with the idea it's how Mickey came to prove himself as King, which does sound plausible.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
@Snergby I know you from tvtropes. Good work on the dream drop distance page.

On topic both trailers were awesome.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
To add to the Musketeer theory, in the trailer subs Mickey says he is from another world and "acting as a musketeer too" and Sora says "Is this a world the King came too, sometime I don't know" I guess that places the world post-Timeless River, but pre-becoming King (so possibly when he was still training with Yen Sid, so probably pre-BBS, since there he has completed his training but came back for some more help)

Also I quote I love from the trailer was Riku saying, when he saw the silhouettes being brought in of Mickey/Donald/Goofy, something along the lines of them being together no matter where they are =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zlex8ja2eNID Trailer I'm referring too

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I've seen people here with the idea it's how Mickey came to prove himself as King, which does sound plausible.
That same thought has been in my head as well maybe MDG decide to become Musketeers and than get wound up in a scheme where they try to save Princess Minnie.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To add to the Musketeer theory, in the trailer subs Mickey says he is from another world and "acting as a musketeer too" and Sora says "Is this a world the King came too, sometime I don't know" I guess that places the world post-Timeless River, but pre-becoming King (so possibly when he was still training with Yen Sid, so probably pre-BBS, since there he has completed his training but came back for some more help)
It sounds a lot like it's before his Keyblade days.

Also I quote I love from the trailer was Riku saying, when he saw the silhouettes being brought in of Mickey/Donald/Goofy, something along the lines of them being together no matter where they are =D
Just those cardboard cut outs being brought in was hilarious enough :D

DanX

My hype for this game is f*cking immense! Such a great trailer, looking like the 3DS is gonna get it's first good exclusive that isn't a remake or a special edition of a game. I hope there will be more disney worlds that they are saving for a surprise and it's great to see all these TWEWY characters. The CG opening tidbits look amazing, I love this game <3

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
I feel like I am going to love the development of the Donald/Goofy/Mickey bond that will displayed, it seems like an overall heartwarming world<3

Also, if its Data Riku I'll be happy, as I somehow really liked Data Riku xD if its Repliku though that would also be good, since I felt so bad for him in CoM :p

Lancelot

Awards
Speaking of Re: coded... Has anyone wondered wtf the relevance of all these pages floating around is? I'm thinking Jiminy's Journal but I'm not sure. Could be the Xehanort Reports too...

Snergby

Yup. Good thing I love theorizing.

I agree. Would be interesting to see MDG's reaction if that were true, with Sora being their friend and helping him without even knowing. All for one and one for all, indeed.

@Snergby I know you from tvtropes. Good work on the dream drop distance page.

Wow, thanks! I didn't even realize I was recognized on that page. (I thought we were anonymous on tvtropes...)

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
Hey, is anybody else excited for the soundtrack of this game?

I so am <3 what they have so far are older tracks, the ones I LOVE, but I can't wait to hear anymore remixes if any (love this version's Dearly Beloved as well) and also the themes for the worlds :3 I also wonder if Traverse Town will get more TWEWY inspired themes, we do know TWEWY's composer is involved this will prove for some very interesting tracks<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back