• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I haven't made any threads in a long time, so bear with me please...if this in particular has been addressed, than please forgive me.

Recently, I've seen some people say that they may have thought that Isa could possibly be 3D's Young Xehanort.
And since we have the voice of this form of Xehanort, I thought I'd search for the voices of Isa (from BBS) and YX from 3D. As with Young MX from BBS, and Saix.
I haven't seen anyone do this yet, but just wondering if anyone thinks they may sound the same.....
YX could may sound a little heavier than Isa.... Or possibly, it's just the same as Young MX from BBS, just made to sound younger. My hearing isn't so too good, so I'm also using this as a second opinion.

BBS Young MX------ 0:30

[video=youtube;SUS79lwHSoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SUS79lwHSoU#t=32s[/video]

3D Young(er) Xehanort------- 7:38

[video=youtube;Zlex8ja2eNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zlex8ja2eNI#t=452s[/video]

BBS Isa-------- 0:26, 1:37, 1:57, 2:17, 2:38

[video=youtube;nZl3MjNfnWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nZl3MjNfnWs#t=24s[/video]

Days Saix--------- 0:09,

[video=youtube;0-4cgOf6whI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4cgOf6whI[/video]

I'm sorry, I couldn't find the exact clips themselves....so I have the Jump Festa Trailer for 3D. It's near the end though.

I have heard/read people saying that Isa may have been the seed that went right for Xehanort, in that he turned into a "Xehanort Clone". This is going by the fact that Saix had pointy ears and golden eyes.
Personally, I saw Isa as a possibility for MX. Meaning that like Terra, he was looking for a vessel.
Since he was already inside Terra's body, but he was fighting back (at least at first), so possibly Xehanort was trying to turn Isa into a new vessel. There's not much to back this up, but it is evident that Saix/Isa has connections with Xehanort, and so far, no connection has been established other than the physical features.

It's a little intriguing, that Saix was the only one whose connection with Xehanort was never discussed.
There was talk about how he spent most of his time with Xemnas, being his 2nd in command for the most part, and that's how his features were effected/
But through past evidence, we know that it is the heart that affects the appearance of the body.
This is evident within Roxas, him once having Ven's heart, looked exactly like him, while still being Sora's Nobody.

So for the connection between Saix and Xehanort/Xemnas to have happened, would mean that Xehanort should have either "touched" Isa's heart or connected with it somehow, before Isa turned into a Nobody.
Xehanort at least had some influence over Isa's heart, at least in my honest opinion.

Do I believe that Isa may be 3D's YX? At this point I cannot be certain. With the confirmation of only 3 Somebodies returning, (Lea, Ienzo, Aeleus) I would need to see who and how many more may possibly make a reappearance.

So that's that. I mainly just wanted to point out the voices, since I had not seen anybody doing this lately.

bigbadcloud

Re: Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort?

ok i been trying to tell ever one this yes you are indeed right on the mark with your theory but did you also stop to look at both Isa and YX form 3D they are the same model as in same face and hight and body

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

ok i been trying to tell ever one this yes you are indeed right on the mark with your theory but did you also stop to look at both Isa and YX form 3D they are the same model as in same face and hight and body

Yes I did notice that the faces may seem similar.

But what I was getting at, was that no one seemed to offer the voices as evidence. Only models....and there is actually a habit of reusing similar models. Be it for a specific purpose or not.

Awkward Squid

They don't sound all too similar to me o_o

The pointy ears and yellow eyes are the side effects of exposure to darkness. Braig/Xigbar had the same thing going, but that wouldn't consider him a candidate for being MX's vessel.

Esquire

This seems extremely farfetched to be honest. If this is Isa, why does he look like a kid and not like Saix? present-day Lea looks like Axel in his build. I'm not saying that's the only reason this seems wrong, but it's probably the easiest to see.

billyzanesucks

The pointy ears and yellow eyes are the side effects of exposure to darkness. Braig/Xigbar had the same thing going, but that wouldn't consider him a candidate for being MX's vessel.
That's a fan interpretation. It means a connection to Xehanort.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

This seems extremely farfetched to be honest. If this is Isa, why does he look like a kid and not like Saix? present-day Lea looks like Axel in his build. I'm not saying that's the only reason this seems wrong, but it's probably the easiest to see.

As I said, I was not exactly saying that this is Isa. I was offering evidence that had not been proposed.

Isa may not have the scar like Saix. Lea does not have the marks under his eyes like Axel. But that may have been to distinguish between Nobody and Somebody, who's to say it's not the same for Isa.

The main thing I was getting across, was that Isa has a connection to Xehanort, and some people believe this is Isa.
I say, I am not 100% sold on this statement, for many reasons. But the connection should be explained sooner or later.

Thank you for saying this. Pointy ears and golden eyes are in no way an attribute meant you use darkness.
It has been stated that these characteristics symbolize a connection with Xehanort.

KHHacker6595

The Trailer clearly shows this Young looking Xehanort speaking in unison with Vanitas. The small stature is mostly due to Vanitas being within him.

Awkward Squid

*headdesk* FAIL on my part XD

Alright, alright, even with that working against me, I still agree with Esquire in saying it's a bit...farfetched. Admittedly you've got a few good points in your theory that would make me think otherwise, but Isa/Saïx doesn't seem to be an important enough character that could be considered Xehanort's vessel. (Don't get me wrong, he's certainly more important than other characters but at the same time not necessarily at the level of importance as Sora, Riku, Xehanort, etc.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay, first, in the BBS opening, that voice is Mamoru Miyano.

In the 3D trailer, it is a new voice actor (people speculate to be the voice actor of Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus XIII) Doesn't sound like Isa to me. :\

Awards

What I want to know is why Saix's name has an umlaut, whereas Isa does not.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

What I want to know is why Saix's name has an umlaut, whereas Isa does not.

It's for pronunciation I'd presume.

If you remove the umlaut and pronounce it as it's spelled, it'd be something like "S-i-k-e-s"

"Sai" by itself is pronounced "sigh". The umlaut over the 'i", is just a way of saying there's an "e" after it.

So his name is really spelled, "Saiex"....but that doesn't look right now does it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort?
I don't think so.

Outside of him having yellow eyes and pointy ears, which several other characters already have, has there even been a hint that Isa is connected to Xehanort? If there was Nomura would have put it in BBS and if not that thant NA version, and if not that than the Final Miz version, and if not THAT the Secret Ending of RE:Coded.

And that of course also begs the question how? By the time Isa was a Nobody he was already as tall as Axel.

sza392

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to Isa than we know. Im kind of expecting it. We see that Lea and Isa are close in bbs, and we know Axel is pretty much more important than most of the other members, so leaving Saix behind (In a sense of character) doesnt seem right. Just what im thinking anyway

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I did make a theory once on how Isa could be related to Young Xehanort, but it was a really twisted one and full of lulz (Isa is somehow Aqua's and Xehanort Apprentice's lovechild).

I don't think Isa is related to Young Xehanort, or at least I don't think they're blood-related. Sure, their facial structures make look similar, but so does Sora's and Neku's (and you also gotta make crackpot theories on how those two are related).

I think the only connection that Isa has to YX is the whole "vessel" thing that MX was talking about.

billyzanesucks

I don't think so.

Outside of him having yellow eyes and pointy ears, which several other characters already have, has there even been a hint that Isa is connected to Xehanort? If there was Nomura would have put it in BBS and if not that thant NA version, and if not that than the Final Miz version, and if not THAT the Secret Ending of RE:Coded.

And that of course also begs the question how? By the time Isa was a Nobody he was already as tall as Axel.
You forget that the only non-Xehanorts with those characteristics are Braig/Xigbar and Saix. There was Saix's model being used for the MF. Having golden eyes should be an obvious trait enough.

Radar

Bronze Member
Perhaps young mx has Isa's heart inside him, because when saix was destroyed his full body didnt come back for whatever reasons.

Or maybe the two of them complete again fused together.

There is so many things that could happen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

You forget that the only non-Xehanorts with those characteristics are Braig/Xigbar and Saix. There was Saix's model being used for the MF. Having golden eyes should be an obvious trait enough.

You forgot Vanitas in that line-up, lol. Although the pointy ears can't be proven with him.
Nonetheless, as you said, the golden eyes are a certain give-away at a close Xehanort-connection.

billyzanesucks

You forgot Vanitas in that line-up, lol. Although the pointy ears can't be proven with him.
Nonetheless, as you said, the golden eyes are a certain give-away at a close Xehanort-connection.
Lol, yeah, I had meant to.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it was pointed out that the MF's build was most similar to Saix's
and YX/GHB's build was similar to Isa's.
But YX/GHB's face kinda looks like Riku's a bit...

theres a lot of similarities.. some may be coincidences, some may be on purpose. we dont really know enough about the game yet to decide which one it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back