• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone else's weather beyond screwed right now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The weather is always screwed up here in San Francisco. We must reach our quota of 4 seasons every week.

Awards
I live down south, so it's not unusual to go all winter without snow. It's already warming up too much for it anyway, I think. Just lots of rain. Or sunshine, or cloudy, it varies, really. What's odd is that it snow back in early December, which no one expected. It melted quickly, but still.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
We had a snow storm hit us on Halloween. No snow since. We had spring like weather in the weeks leading up to Christmas.

Globa warming at its best.

That's how it was here too. We had one snow flurry on Halloween and I figured it was going to be a hell of a winter, but aside from that, it's been like mid-Fall here all the time.

I just wonder what this is going to do for the animals that are supposed to be hibernating and the rest of the frigin ecosystem.

WaveK89

I'm just waiting for us to get slammed by winter weather. I think we might have had it too good for too long. o.o"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's how it was here too. We had one snow flurry on Halloween and I figured it was going to be a hell of a winter, but aside from that, it's been like mid-Fall here all the time.

I just wonder what this is going to do for the animals that are supposed to be hibernating and the rest of the frigin ecosystem.

Survival of the fittest! Adapt or die!!!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Where I live it's warm enough that some plants are starting to sprout and I've already seen some bugs. THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN GAIZ.
It wouldn't be the first time we didn't have any snow, but up until now it's always been cold as hell. Temperature now is only slighty unpleasant.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Well, I live in Texas, and I know some places south of where I live got serious snow (for Texas, at least).

What the balls, something is messed up.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
WI has been pretty warm lately which is odd considering it's supposed to be winter. Most of the week it's been in the mid to upper 40s, which is like a freakin heat wave for this time of year. But now I'm hearing stuff like we're supposed to be getting anywhere from 3-9 inches of snow by Thursday. If it's true then I'm not looking forward to it.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
No.. God no, not more cold weather... I live in San Diego, it's supposed to be good weather all the time. But before the recent warm weather it was hitting San Diego colds. Worst part is I live in the Mountains in San Diego (Yes, they're real, and they suck) Where it was hitting 30-40 at night, and only ten to fifteen degrees warmer than that during the day. And we don't have heat, no houses in San Diego do. And your telling me That's coming back...?

FUCK THIS WEATHER!!!! Xx

Prajna

If you live in New England you can expect light flurries during July. Several inches of snow coated us a few days before Halloween and then the temperature in November fluctuated wildly. It was nearly 60 degrees on Thanksgiving weekend.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
No Snow since the weekend before Halloween and counting...
53degrees today =) and enjoying it lol

Yeah but the weather is totally screwed up right now. it go from the high being 30degrees to the high being 63 in a matter of 3 days crazy... =/

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
WI has been pretty warm lately which is odd considering it's supposed to be winter. Most of the week it's been in the mid to upper 40s, which is like a freakin heat wave for this time of year. But now I'm hearing stuff like we're supposed to be getting anywhere from 3-9 inches of snow by Thursday. If it's true then I'm not looking forward to it.
Was about to post this.

Should be getting a ton of snow tomorrow. And it's about damn time. Gonna miss this sun though... :(

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
One day I was wearing shorts. The next day I was dressed like an eskimo. Third day I had an umbrella.
what. the fuck.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'm liking the absence of snow this winter and I hope it stays that way for a while.

I don't know where you live but keep that attitude in your own country. I like to have snow dammit, this winter sucks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back