• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
In the new interview Nomura said the new charaecter with gold eyes and grey hair in the black cloak is the MF. I dunno if that part of the interview has been posted on this site yet though.

So this guy does have the ability to time travel, but I cannot think of what he is doing in the RoS.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
In the new interview Nomura said the new charaecter with gold eyes and grey hair in the black cloak is the MF. I dunno if that part of the interview has been posted on this site yet though.

So this guy does have the ability to time travel, but I cannot think of what he is doing in the RoS.

I'm pretty sure you got to use spoilers on that.......

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ok lets all back track for a bit lets not focuse on who MF is but his weapons the blue etheal blades is there any indacation on what they are or how to obtain them along with what is that makes you wiled them!
Yes. Instead of moving the dicsussion forward, let us back track.

I thought it was just the gold eyes thing so far, not the grey hair.

Gram

Banned
Awards
did this really happen, whats covered in spoiler?

—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

source: Famitsu Weekly Nomura Interview on KH3D, Theatrhythm FF, and FF Versus XIII | SQEX.INFO

welp that shoots all the theories bout pluto being the MF out of the water xD

dont really know if i needed the spoilers or not since they didnt use them in the future section but eh.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's honestly pretty disappointing. Oh look, another Xehanort, that can time travel!

We all saw it coming :\

I'm closing the thread because you have absolutely nothing better to say `3`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back