• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sonickenshin

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Well, I should start my wish list again~

Young MX to be voiced by Zachary Quinto. No offense to Mr. Epcar, but I think he should only be Apprentice Xehanort, Terranort, and Ansem: SoD. Also, ST '13 started filming last week and if recording was done before then, it is possible!
Why would he? He can't really do younger voices very well. It's possible they'll give him to David Gallagher or maybe Quinto or some other guy. Quinto would be great (from the narration, he could emote pretty well), but part of me wants to see a professional VA for once on the part.

Notre Dame cast to reprise roles
I think Kevin Kline and Demi Moore will probably be the hardest to get a hold of, since they're well...celebrities. The gargoyles, too. Dunno about Tom Hulce. He's a celebrity too, but I don't think he's doing much.

blank points

Awards

Awesome news hearing from Stuart. Now we know they clearly are underway with voices. Hopefully this means an english release sooner then later.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Well, I should start my wish list again~

• Young MX to be voiced by Zachary Quinto. No offense to Mr. Epcar, but I think he should only be Apprentice Xehanort, Terranort, and Ansem: SoD. Also, ST '13 started filming last week and if recording was done before then, it is possible!
  • Notre Dame cast to reprise roles
  • Olivia Wilde. We don't even know if Quorra is in the game but I really hope she is :3
  • If there is a Toy Story world I want Tom Hanks and Tim Allen.
  • Wow, there aren't many worlds revealed in this that will have copious amounts of voice work...
  • TWEWY cast to reprise roles plz

Leonard Nimoy - Old Xehanort/Spock

Zachary Quinto - Young Xehanort/Spock

I've heard him from American Horror Story, not sure how it would work, but I'm up for it. Also, it took me a bit to find this thread because it was moved to the Future of Kingdom Hearts sub-section. THANKS GUYS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Also, it took me a bit to find this thread because it was moved to the Future of Kingdom Hearts sub-section. THANKS GUYS.
It's always been in this section, it was just demoted. And we were given fair warning. There's a thread with links to all these threads. Plus they stand out with their 5 star ratings.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Leonard Nimoy - Old Xehanort/Spock

Zachary Quinto - Young Xehanort/Spock

I've heard him from American Horror Story, not sure how it would work, but I'm up for it. Also, it took me a bit to find this thread because it was moved to the Future of Kingdom Hearts sub-section. THANKS GUYS.

Yeah, that's pretty much the reason I want him to be YMX.

Also, it wasn't moved to another sub-section, but simply unstickied since there were like 10 stickies in this section.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Yeah, that's pretty much the reason I want him to be YMX.

Also, it wasn't moved to another sub-section, but simply unstickied since there were like 10 stickies in this section.

At one time, it was in the Handheld section. Anyway, I prefer talent over "he voiced this guy" honestly. Due to Xehanort's youth in this game, Epcar doesn't seem fit for this role, so I want a younger voice that matches Xehanort. But the most likely outcome will be for David Gallagher to reprise his role as Young Master Xehanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

At one time, it was in the Handheld section. Anyway, I prefer talent over "he voiced this guy" honestly. Due to Xehanort's youth in this game, Epcar doesn't seem fit for this role, so I want a younger voice that matches Xehanort. But the most likely outcome will be for David Gallagher to reprise his role as Young Master Xehanort.

That was a different thread completely.

David Gallagher probably won't reprise his role as Young MX because the voice in Japanese is a new. :\

Beauller

Why Did James Patrick Remove The Status That He Wrote About Kingdom Hearts 3D ?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That was a different thread completely.

David Gallagher probably won't reprise his role as Young MX because the voice in Japanese is a new. :\

Which leaves it open for a new VA in the English versions... like Zachary Quinto! :3

blank points

Awards

Which leaves it open for a new VA in the English versions... like Zachary Quinto! :3

Not trying to bring anyone down by saying this, as having Quinto voice YMX would be awesome, but I think having him doing it would be stretching it a bit. I've heard his voice in other things, and I don't know how he could do a voice that sounds evil. I'm not doubting he could do it, but I am expecting someone else.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Richard Epcar might be recording already...
epcar.jpg

(he also liked my comment, giving me that happiness that comes from some form of contact from minor celebrities :3)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Richard Epcar might be recording already...
epcar.jpg

I saw that a few minutes ago. Look at some of the games he lists, though. Some have been done with for ages and some have sequels coming up. It is impossible to know what he could mean. Seta and I felt like he is is just talking himself up, but at the same time his use of "I am voicing" seems as if he currently is.

bisylizzie

There is no name on the TWEWY wikia. And he's not in game yet.

Why his VA isn't up on the Wikia is odd, although I can say that from the TWEWY credits, Mr. H's VA is announced as Bart Flynn(Quinton's brother XD).

But yeah, otherwise, it is rather exciting to hear that the english version is being recorded :D Hopefully we'll get it within the first half of this year, as unlikely as that may be... But hopefully this year

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yep, he's recording.

I'm taking that as a sign he's recording. It reeks of "I CAN'T SAY BUT I CAN HINT THAT I AM".

Back