• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKing3

Banned
Re: Now that we know who MF is

It's actually very possible that soething was created from the both of those events.

Mabye... after MX stabbed himself, his heart went into Terra's body. But it is unknown what happened to MX's body. Mabye it created some kind of Nobody, and Vanitas' heart, being wounded at about the same time, probably latched onto the same body. So it's MX's old body+Vanitas' heart. Mabye Vanitas' heart changed his appearence slightly, making him look younger? Sora helping Ven had the same effect on Vanitas, altering his appearence and all.

This is kind of what I am leaning towards. It actually makes sense..
However, when MF/YX/whoever the hell this guy is asked Sora about the many hearts inside of him, he implied that he himself had more than one heart inside of him as well. Who's heart could this be?

This whole thing is confusing anyways. It can't be a complete Xehanort if Ansem and Xemnas are alive. And Young MX being in the same timeline is almost paradoxical.

DropDistance

Was it confirmed that MF is YX? If it is, that's a let down imo because there's already at least 4 variations of the guy..
Also, how do you add photos/GIFs as your signature?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Was it confirmed that MF is YX? If it is, that's a let down imo because there's already at least 4 variations of the guy..
Also, how do you add photos/GIFs as your signature?

—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

Since the gold eyed person looks like a Young MX, idk it seems rather likely it is him or some form of him. *shrug desu* man, read the thread.

Also, go to User CP, edit Signature, and do what you would when posting a picture in a post.

D

Deleted member 87467

When was it proven that MF is YMX?

D

Deleted member 87467

Got it :) I had no idea Normura said that

JustSnilloc

huh... Perhaps YMX is another Nobody? (the one created at the loss of MX's body) Perhaps Vanitas absorbed it to create his own existence?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I feel like all the Xehanorts should make their own football team.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: Unknown guy in BBS FM?

wow, it was who every expected lol cool beans.

Absolute

Didn't Nomura say somewhere that the fight with MF in BBS is actually canon?

Also, i think Grass made a theory that MF was MX's discarded body after he sent his heart into terra and when the hearts merged, its formed a younger heart which caused MF's body to become younger.

Young MX in 3D looks close to the age of Sora and Riku. Its possible that whatever ingame reason Sora and Riku had that made them younger in the Realm of Sleep also applies to Young MX. Also interesting as all three of these characters who now appear younger may have soemthing else inside them like another heart (Sora has Ven that we know 100%, YMX may have Vanitas and it was hinted that Riku may have something of terra).

Unumus

Awards

K
Didn't Nomura say somewhere that the fight with MF in BBS is actually canon?

I remember that too. I also remember that someone pointed out that almost all of the secret bosses that were canon had a cutscene before and after the battle.

Forsaken Shadow

It's really obvious that it's YMX in the trailer.

http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/c/c7/YoungXehanortTerra.png

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/3785/xehanort.png

One(the BBS one) is just a flat face while the KH3D one is a finished face.

Same bangs..same hair..same skin tone..same eyes...you know..same person.

Those of you thinking that the BBS model is a different person from the KH3D guy(YMX) are trying too hard.

I was actually basing my assumptions off this picture: http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/0/04/YoungXehanort.png

But now there's very little doubt left in my mind.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

they should update the front page with that. I've been looking for the full interview but only found 2 questions
It takes two clicks to find that. You hover over "3D", click "interviews" and go to the last one there. It's not brain science.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

they should update the front page with that. I've been looking for the full interview but only found 2 questions

you can have all my rage
did you just look at the front page and determine it wasn't there just from the latest 5 updates? :\

It takes two clicks to find that. You hover over "3D", click "interviews" and go to the last one there. It's not brain science.

<333333

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

You know, you could always just click "Read more" on the main page instead of just scrolling through like "Oh, they must not have it DERP-DERP." But yet if we had it all up without any redirect, we would get complaints that our front page is too cramped. Maybe you guys should start being more observant before you blame any of us for not having any content up. We do our jobs, I assure you that.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

Hmm there's something I don't quite get. How exactly did Young Xehanort try to stop TAV?

I know it's been ages since I played BBS, but, yeeah, I don't get it. .-.
Maybe this new guy isn't evil like Xehanort, even if it's his young self. This is a bit of a stretch, but what if Young Xehanort wasn't evil like he is when he's an old, darkness-corrupted geezer? Maybe during his travels as a kid into the Realm of Darkness(which I assume he did, since Xehy's reports mentioned that), he actually met his future self? Time travels slower there. Maybe MX met Little Xehy. And Little Xehy realized what he would become and what he'd do, so he went into the future to stop TAV so that MX couldn't use them in his evil plan. That is, IF the Mysterious Figure fight was meant to happen. I think it was.
Maybe Little Xehy actually helps Sora and Riku, the Realm of Sleep being the only place where he could physically exist in order to do so. Same with Xemnas and Ansem(except for the helping S and R part). Maybe during their 'lifetime' they entered the Realm of Sleep, and since time might be slow there as it is in the RoD, they could technically still exist there and meet S and R after their own 'deaths'.
Maybe that explains Vanitas as well.
To put it short:
1.) Little Xehy meets MX in RoD. Sees corruption in MX. MX tells him of his plans in order to make sure that his past self will repeat. Little Xehy, not yet corrupted, wants to stop it.
2.) Somehow manages to time travel and stop TAV before they get to the Keyblade Graveyard, stopping MX's plans. Fails.
3.) In a last ditch effort, goes to Realm of Sleep where the time MAY be as slow as the RoD's. Meets Sora and Riku. Tries to help them.
4.) DDD happens.
You might say that the Realm of Sleep time travel/slowed time thing might not work. But Sora and Riku meet TWO of Mickey's past selves there, during when he's in full motion in the Realm of Light, doing whatever with Maleficent and Lea. Plus, it would add more conflict to them destroying Xehanort. They'd think, "Gee, his past self tried to help us and stop MX, but he's on the loose now and we HAVE to get rid of him, technically ending the life of the guy that helped us." Maybe Yen Sid, all knowing, helped the kid out by letting him time travel and go into the Realm of Sleep, like he allowed Sora and Riku to enter.
Now THAT would be one hell of a mindbonk, like Nomura said it would be. But I know this'll probably never happen.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Maybe this new guy isn't evil like Xehanort, even if it's his young self. This is a bit of a stretch, but what if Young Xehanort wasn't evil like he is when he's an old, darkness-corrupted geezer? Maybe during his travels as a kid into the Realm of Darkness(which I assume he did, since Xehy's reports mentioned that), he actually met his future self? Time travels slower there. Maybe MX met Little Xehy. And Little Xehy realized what he would become and what he'd do, so he went into the future to stop TAV so that MX couldn't use them in his evil plan. That is, IF the Mysterious Figure fight was meant to happen. I think it was.
Maybe Little Xehy actually helps Sora and Riku, the Realm of Sleep being the only place where he could physically exist in order to do so. Same with Xemnas and Ansem(except for the helping S and R part). Maybe during their 'lifetime' they entered the Realm of Sleep, and since time might be slow there as it is in the RoD, they could technically still exist there and meet S and R after their own 'deaths'.
Maybe that explains Vanitas as well.
To put it short:
1.) Little Xehy meets MX in RoD. Sees corruption in MX. MX tells him of his plans in order to make sure that his past self will repeat. Little Xehy, not yet corrupted, wants to stop it.
2.) Somehow manages to time travel and stop TAV before they get to the Keyblade Graveyard, stopping MX's plans. Fails.
3.) In a last ditch effort, goes to Realm of Sleep where the time MAY be as slow as the RoD's. Meets Sora and Riku. Tries to help them.
4.) DDD happens.
You might say that the Realm of Sleep time travel/slowed time thing might not work. But Sora and Riku meet TWO of Mickey's past selves there, during when he's in full motion in the Realm of Light, doing whatever with Maleficent and Lea. Plus, it would add more conflict to them destroying Xehanort. They'd think, "Gee, his past self tried to help us and stop MX, but he's on the loose now and we HAVE to get rid of him, technically ending the life of the guy that helped us." Maybe Yen Sid, all knowing, helped the kid out by letting him time travel and go into the Realm of Sleep, like he allowed Sora and Riku to enter.
Now THAT would be one hell of a mindbonk, like Nomura said it would be. But I know this'll probably never happen.

If they did it right, I actually wouldn't be against this happening. Hell, Vanitas being with Young Xehanort would sort of make sense too, since Vanitas (in the novels) hated MX or something like that, and probably would want to destroy him as much, too.

And that would still allow Master Xehanort to be perfectly evil, whilst YX would be a hero... ish.

Of course, I just don't know how the time travel thing would work, and if only YX has it versus MX also having it/having lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back