• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait a minute....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRiku-12

So I just thought of this. In the game, you have to unlock 7 keyholes of sleep. In the KH universe there are 7 princesses of Heart. Maleficent also mentioned the Princesses of Heeart in one of the trailers for 3D. Is there some sort of connection? o_O And like, Xehanort fools Yen Sid to make Sora and Riku unlock them to summon KH or something.

This isn't really a theory, just food for thought. Feel free to rip this apart.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Remember that 7 has long-since been a common number used for many things, not just with KH. Same thing here; though there were also the same number of Princesses of Heart, there's no other connection between the two. Just the number.

Arkrend

Square tends to use the numbers 7 and 13 a lot.

13 floors in castle Oblivion.

13 members of Organization XIII.

13 worlds in Kingdom Hearts I.

7 Princesses.

7 people who need saving.

7 Keyholes of Sleep.

I'm not sure if the Princesses will ever be relevant again. Organization XIII replaced them as the potential staple of the series.

Revolution

7 Princesses.
I'm not sure if the Princesses will ever be relevant again. Organization XIII replaced them as the potential staple of the series.

It'd be cool to see all of them again in Kingdom Hearts III. Like, have them gather in Radiant Garden to help Sora?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Square tends to use the numbers 7 and 13 a lot.

13 floors in castle Oblivion.

13 members of Organization XIII.

13 worlds in Kingdom Hearts I.

7 Princesses.

7 people who need saving.

7 Keyholes of Sleep.

I'm not sure if the Princesses will ever be relevant again.
Organization XIII replaced them as the potential staple of the series.
They very well could again, being as that is one of the ways to access KH that Xehanort and Maleficent know about, maybe it's unlikely, but I don't think they'd abandon that notion since we know of only a few ways to access KH, the 7PoL being one of them

Arkrend

They very well could, being as that is one of the ways to access KH that Xehanort and Maleficent know about, maybe it's unlikely, but I don't think they'd abandon that notion since we know of only a few ways to access KH, the 7PoL being one of them

We only know a few way to access Kingdom Hearts, but each main game in the series introduces a new method.

- Princesses of Heart
- Gathering the hearts of men to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts
- Using the X-Blade to bring Kingdom Hearts directly to you.

I don't think they'll the same method twice, except for the X-Blade, since another staple of the series seems to be to introduce a new way to summon Kingdom Hearts in each main game.

It'd be cool to see all of them again in Kingdom Hearts III. Like, have them gather in Radiant Garden to help Sora?

It would be nice for them to just be part of the plot again. Kingdom Hearts II only mentioned them in two scenes during the Tron section of the story.

Birth By Sleep is a prequel so it's a given that they were mentioned...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
We only know a few way to access Kingdom Hearts, but each main game in the series introduces a new method.

- Princesses of Heart

I don't think they'll the same method twice, except for the X-Blade, since another staple of the series seems to be to introduce a new way to summon Kingdom Hearts in each main game.

It would be nice for them to just be part of the plot again. Kingdom Hearts II only mentioned them in two scenes during the Tron section of the story.
I agree, all I meant was I don't think they'd abandon and drop the 7PoL from the future games. Yes there's the Xblade and the artificial KH, but I brought up Maleficent for a reason. The 7PoL is the only way that she can obtain KH, and she is still in the picture. I'm not saying IT IS the way that they are going to use again, just that it remains an option.

Yeah it'd be cool if they use it again, like what if it takes the 7PoL to unlock KH and seal away/destroy Xehanort, idk just a thought something like that.

Grey

- Princesses of Heart

I fail to see how this non-pattern equals a staple. This reminds me of Serebii forums. Every damn thing is a pattern that has to have significance.

I think it's more like, the plot of each game calls for a different method so that the games don't turn stale.

My ideal here would be that the seven princesses are brought back again in regards to the forging of the X-blade. I could see Master Xehanort roaming around, stealing away the hearts of the seven princesses so that he has a large supply of pure hearts to use for the X-blade, or so that he has hearts of varying strength so that he can match up a light heart with a dark heart easier. Then he can just merge them with Vanitas or some other dark being that comes around to form the X-blade.

Awards
If the keyholes are in seven new worlds, I don't think there would be a connection to the princesses. I really hope the Princesses are brought back into the plot, though. It feels like a waste.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If the keyholes are in seven new worlds, I don't think there would be a connection to the princesses. I really hope the Princesses are brought back into the plot, though. It feels like a waste.

I agree with pretty much everyone else who said it doesn't have relevance to one another, but I just wanted to say that I do hope the 7PoH come back as I thought they were one of the cooler methods to access KH as they showed confirmed that Disney was very important to the KH series rather than just being there to get people to recognize them like KH2.

Arkrend

I fail to see how this non-pattern equals a staple. This reminds me of Serebii forums. Every damn thing is a pattern that has to have significance.

Significance? No, but it's something expected considering they always do it. I predict that the next time Kingdom Hearts will be summoned a new method will be used, because that's what Square always does.

I think it's more like, the plot of each game calls for a different method so that the games don't turn stale.

My ideal here would be that the seven princesses are brought back again in regards to the forging of the X-blade. I could see Master Xehanort roaming around, stealing away the hearts of the seven princesses so that he has a large supply of pure hearts to use for the X-blade, or so that he has hearts of varying strength so that he can match up a light heart with a dark heart easier. Then he can just merge them with Vanitas or some other dark being that comes around to form the X-blade.

Well it's implied Master Xehanort already knew about the Princesses in Birth By Sleep, and he told Maleficent about them who in turn told Terra.

It's possible Master Xehanort will try to use a Princess of Heart to form the X-Blade, and it'll probably be Kairi since she's the only one who's a main character. Being a main character automatically makes her special, and anything that happens to her has more weight. Although I doubt this would happen.

The X-Blade is the only one of the three methods I expect to be used in the future again. That doesn't mean I'll be surprised if Master Xehanort uses some new method to obtain Kingdom Hearts, but the X-Blade has the best chance of returning.

I just don't see the Princesses of Heart coming back in any important role since they've been incredibly downplayed after Kingdom Hearts I. Birth By Sleep only mentioned them to reference the importance they would have in Kingdom Hearts I.

Maybe Master Xehanort plunges the Realm of Light into darkness, and the Princesses all gather out of instinct or something like that. Maybe they open the road for Sora to fight Xehanort or something, but I'd just like them to do something.

The original characters in Kingdom Hearts are beginning to overshadow the Disney characters. I don't mean people like Terra, Aqua, or Ven. I mean the way the Organization was implemented into the story, and the fact that we're once again seeing those black coats as part of the new Organization.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So I just thought of this. In the game, you have to unlock 7 keyholes of sleep. In the KH universe there are 7 princesses of Heart. Maleficent also mentioned the Princesses of Heeart in one of the trailers for 3D. Is there some sort of connection? o_O And like, Xehanort fools Yen Sid to make Sora and Riku unlock them to summon KH or something.

This isn't really a theory, just food for thought. Feel free to rip this apart.

Yes seven is the seoncd most important number in this game

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah, i dont see it outside more than they like the number. Lol probably no deeper meaning than that and we all have our overthinking pants on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back