• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Throw her into the RoD. There she could easily meet Lightning/Aqua. Or both. And hopefully Firion will be with them <3

But Aqua could do the job, just as Lightning could and did with Hope. Neither would leave Kairi to fend for herself in the RoD.

I just hope they wouldn't throw Lightning in to throw her in...and if she just happened to appear right when Kairi needed training, I can't help but feel like it would seem a little forced just to fit her in somehow.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
a little off topic , but im justhappy becasue i finally got enough saved to buy this game and the 3ds when is avilable for american preorder

now what do you guys think will b e the back cover, i feel liek is gonna be cgi piece
://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Kingdom_Hearts_3D:_Dream_Drop_Distance&image=KH3D_Sora_and_Riku-png]
269px-KH3D_Sora_and_Riku.png
[/url]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The back cover is going to have the rating, copyright info, a bunch of screenshots with descriptions and the tagline for the game, as usual.

Hence

We should have a back cover mock-up contest

Because all you need to do is arrange images around and type up some basic info :3

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
just come to think of something. Have it been discussed what the star symbol at the top of the cover is? does it have something to do with Axel? (just discovered something els, Google say axel is misspelled, is axel not a name? it is in Sweden if my memory don't fuck with me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back