• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Many Forms Of Xehanort [KH3D Special Trailer Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJon

Yen Sid says in the re:Coded secret movie "Would a single one of you suffice, if what you faced was not a single on of him?"

So, we can assume that many forms of Xehanort will appear in KH3D.

Here are the forms of Xehanort we know of:

Young Master Xehanort (?)
Master Xehanort
Xehanort
Ansem SoD
Xemnas

Something I haven't been able to figure out is, would Terra-Xehanort be considered his own form?

At the end of the Special Trailer, we see Sora surrounded by 12 cloaked figures. Who are these figures? Xemnas and Ansem are seen wearing Organization cloaks in Where Nothing Gathers, so we can assume they are part of the 12. Braig shoots where all of the cloaked figures appear, so I guess we could assume he is one of them too. Which could mean that the 12 figures are all of the forms of Xehanort, and the original members of Org. XIII's somebodies.

But I'm not quite sure that is 12, could Vanitas be one of them? Even so, that is only 11.

Meh, I'm not good at this theorizing thing. Something I hate that people do, is post theories that have been posted 1,000,000 other times. I bet this is one of those times.

I sincerely hope this isn't correct, though. I want an element of surprise.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
So, we can assume that many forms of Xehanort will appear in KH3D.

Here are the forms of Xehanort we know of:

Young Master Xehanort (?)
Master Xehanort
Xehanort
Ansem SoD
Xemnas

Something I haven't been able to figure out is, would Terra-Xehanort be considered his own form?
That would be the Terra-Xehanort (Apprentice Xehanort)

JustSnilloc

Yen Sid says in the re:Coded secret movie "Would a single one of you suffice, if what you faced was not a single on of him?"

Pretty sure he's asking that because of something outside the Sleeping Worlds... Why else would he send them there so that they can become good enough to actually fight Xehanort?

JonJon

Pretty sure he's asking that because of something outside the Sleeping Worlds... Why else would he send them there so that they can become good enough to actually fight Xehanort?

But why would there be another Xehanort in the real world? Other than Apprentice Xehanort I don't know.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
We don't know if he'll come back as the Apprentice Xehanort. Since some believe that Terra's heart went to Riku(I'm not saying that's true, idk if it is)

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont know if all the 11 figures that appear in a circle around Sora are all actual beings, except MF. Maybe they are just image projections or something that MF made (he seems to have to skills)

Also I think we wont see Terra-nort till the end of the game when the real Xehanort gets revived.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I think the ending is a hint that he plans on using Riku as a new host, similar to what he did with Terra. Or he at least plans on making Riku a part of his army.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Holy shit, an OG.

I think the ending is a hint that he plans on using Riku as a new host, similar to what he did with Terra. Or he at least plans on making Riku a part of his army.

That can only go so far when your host isn't a pawn to darkness; that was the reason Riku and Terra were taken over previously. It seems YMX knows that Riku isn't anywhere near that point, too.

JustSnilloc

But why would there be another Xehanort in the real world? Other than Apprentice Xehanort I don't know.

You're asking the wrong question... Why would Xehanort be in the Sleeping Worlds in the first place? Yen Sid obviously didn't know he was there since he wanted to prepare Sora/Riku BEFORE fighting Xehanort

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Holy shit, an OG.

That can only go so far when your host isn't a pawn to darkness; that was the reason Riku and Terra were taken over previously. It seems YMX knows that Riku isn't anywhere near that point, too.
He could repaet his actions in from bbs force riku to use the darkness to make him suceptible for possesion again, riku share that srong need to protect his freinds aand would defintly use the power that ould harm himself to help sora

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
He could repaet his actions in from bbs force riku to use the darkness to make him suceptible for possesion again, riku share that srong need to protect his freinds aand would defintly use the power that ould harm himself to help sora

Using the power of darkness doesn't necessarily mean that you're overusing it to the point where you can be controlled; it's just a matter of whether or not you can control your darkness, to which Riku can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back