• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
So the real question how are Sora Ventus and Roxas all coexisting together presently with an one being unconcious.
Sora: So i have two nobodies?
Ventus: Wans't your hair black before
Roxas: WHAT the HEck is going ON!!???
And Aqua would be like,"Why are there two Vens?!"

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
UGH! I wish we had a clearer version of this video! I saw Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Riku, and Aqua all fighting in the KBG.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
So the real question how are Sora Ventus and Roxas all coexisting together presently with an one being unconcious.
Sora: So i have two nobodies?
Ventus: Wans't your hair black before
Roxas: WHAT the HEck is going ON!!???
Right?! The characters are gonna be so confused XD

And Aqua would be like,"Why are there two Vens?!"
And MX would be all "*squeals*"

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So lets imagine ventus's heart is repaired and he can awaken, if he has his heart in his own body the tie between him and Sora is gone, so why does roxas look like ven still he would become sora right. Does roxas now have his own heart, or did a certain somone give there up so he could live on......

If roxas can now live on independently, where does that leave namine... all alone again...?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How do you know thatt was roxas and not ven they have the same writsband, im still trying to puase it right , i cant see a keyblade but i feel like it is ven

Roxas and Ven have not the same wristband. Ven's has thick white edges while Roxas's has thin black edges.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's very hard to make out with that quality of the video though I'll say.
Better try to take a look at the overall clothes. While similar, they both do have several differences in their outfit.

I could so far directly spot Aqua, Roxas, Donald and Goofy, but didn't notice Terra and Ven yet.

EDIT:
So lets imagine ventus's heart is repaired and he can awaken, if he has his heart in his own body the tie between him and Sora is gone, so why does roxas look like ven still he would become sora right. Does roxas now have his own heart, or did a certain somone give there up so he could live on......

If roxas can now live on independently, where does that leave namine... all alone again...?

Why would the connection between Sora and Ven suddenly be gone when he awakens? The connection only gets severed if Ven or Sora want it.
Furthermore, Roxas looks like he does because that is how he himself and others remember him. It was said in KH 2 when he talked with Naminé in a half-transparent manner. They look like how they themselves and others remember them. Roxas looks like Ven's twin because those are also his looks.

I wouldn't bring it to that just yet. If Roxas really can become his own full existence somehow I would bet the same is possible for Naminé and Xion as well.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's a bit difficult to see, but Terra's on the left, identified by his foot and pants.

0nZCP.jpg

And here's Ven:

E3Px1.jpg

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Roxas and Ven have not the same wristband. Ven's has thick white edges while Roxas's has thin black edges.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's very hard to make out with that quality of the video though I'll say.
Better try to take a look at the overall clothes. While similar, they both do have several differences in their outfit.

I could so far directly spot Aqua, Roxas, Donald and Goofy, but didn't notice Terra and Ven yet.

Woah your right, but i was able to see the full pants of roxas so i kow hits him and there is a shot of ventus, you can the armor bits in his clothing,

After rewatching that video for the 50th time, the keyhole being unlocked or locked by sora, there was white around the room, could it be the place where nothings gather... which would mean that the world that never was is our final 7th world
Countdown to Mar 29, 2012 2:00 AM in Tokyo
24 more days

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's a bit difficult to see, but Terra's on the left, identified by his foot and pants.

0nZCP.jpg

And here's Ven:

E3Px1.jpg

Thanks Sign, now I can see it clearly. Terra's there.
On the right in the first picture it is also clearly Roxas. I can see his x-shaped zipper pull from his black jacket. ^___^

This must be seventh heaven, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No probs :D Seeing Terra, Aqua, Ven and Roxas was definitely the best part of the event ;w;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No, it's Kingdom Hearts. *cheesetothemax*

Are you trollin', honorable Master Spockanort? Lol.
Sometimes a little cheese isn't that bad. ;)

No probs :D Seeing Terra, Aqua, Ven and Roxas was definitely the best part of the event ;w;

Hehe.
Definitely full agreement. I will make sure to thoroughly enjoy the whole CGI-movie when we finally get it in high quality. ;)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really didn't think Terra would be joining them since... that means somehow they saved/separated Terra from Terranort? Or maybe Terranort is the ally?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I really didn't think Terra would be joining them since... that means somehow they saved/separated Terra from Terranort? Or maybe Terranort is the ally?

There are two more possibilities:

1st: Since in the CGI Sora and Riku have their KH 2 clothing it could be that these scenes are a call forward to the final battle in KH III, where Terra is most likely already saved.

2nd: It takes place in the Realm of Sleep and this is Terra's mind/dream self joining them.

There is no indication yet that "Terra-Xehanort" even still exists.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i found a better quality video of that cgi ending, i totally see aqua now, I am so happy she is there
i dont know how to post it here though

MisuzuKamio

Here's a clearer picture of Terra in case anyone wanted it:

terrapic.jpg

...and I actually just notice now that it seems like either its low quality and we just cant see. or they are purposefully hiding his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back