• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets..

Still don't agree with Lea getting one.

There was nothing wrong with the weapons he had and he fought well with them.

Seriously, if there's no "quota" on wielders, let's have everyone have a Keyblade party bonanza. Let's give all the Organization members one, let's give Aerith one, let's give, how about Selphie? Hey, Naminé. She might suddenly wield as well since Kairi's able to.

Donald and Goofy can drop their shield and staff because it's useless compared to the Keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

That there's no "quota" on wielders was established already as far back as the Director's Secret Report (I'm quoting that one much today I realize), which came out shortly after KH 2 so it's a part of the universe's continuity for a rather long time.

That just as food for thought concerning the "asspull"-faction, lol.

---

On another note, apparently even friggin Yen Sid is surprised at Lea whipping out a Keyblade. Could it be that Lea somehow has had the (dormant) ability for a longer time already because he was originally possibly also intended for "Xehanortification"?
If the translations of Xigbar's explanations to Sora are correct it was the grand plan and true goal of assembling the Organization in the first place.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

I didn't notice Yen Sid's reaction. He seemed pretty comfy in his seat as usual, must have missed it. XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Again, doesn't that mean that the other members can wield Keyblades too if that's the case? Xehanortification. Maybe he gave them the Rite of Passage. Who knows.

Keyblade party bonanza! LET'S HAVE AT IT!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I didn't notice Yen Sid's reaction. He seemed pretty comfy in his seat as usual, must have missed it. XD

Comfy? He jumped up with both hands on the table going "WHAAAT?" just like Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Riku and Sora, lol.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, definitely missed it then. 8p My excuse is I'm very sick right now. XD
I mean, when he was talking to Riku about the unconscious Sora he was just chilling in his chair for a while before he actually got up and faced their direction.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

So why dont we give keyblades to all of our freinds, pretty much everyone we meet has a strong heart, they could help us out nuember the bad guys and win, we should get hayner one and i've still been wating for a fianl fantasy chracter to have one

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

LOL at Yen Sid.

Well, I think it's actually pretty cool that he got a Keyblade. Was never that much of an Axel fan, but he fits well with the main cast.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

So why dont we give keyblades to all of our freinds, pretty much everyone we meet has a strong heart, they could help us out nuember the bad guys and win, we should get hayner one and i've still been wating for a fianl fantasy chracter to have one

If they fulfill the requirements, why not? But obviously something is up since many of them don't have a keyblade, and they knew more about it than he did.

You don't need a keyblade to be strong or participate in battle. But if you do have one, you'll be inevitably dragged into the war somehow. Though Kairi probably won't sadly.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Again, doesn't that mean that the other members can wield Keyblades too if that's the case? Xehanortification. Maybe he gave them the Rite of Passage. Who knows.

Keyblade party bonanza! LET'S HAVE AT IT!

They could have the dormant ability for it perhaps, but we know too little about Xehanort's master plan yet to confirm anything.
Maybe the "rite of passage" can also happen indirectly when a heart with wielding ability touches a heart without it directly.
Xigbar also taunts Sora in one scene that he has the ability to wield because his heart is connected with one that has the ability and his heart originally hadn't.
But guess what, since it's Xigbar and he's trolling and also taking part in Xemnas' and MF's game of mindbonking Sora, so he's not telling the whole truth I suspect.

What I do suspect is that Sora got an indirect "rite of passage" which gave his heart the dormant wielding ability with which he was then able to snatch Riku's keyblade away in KH 1 right after his heart was just born.
It happened when he connected to Ven's wounded heart. So him later on having Ven's heart inside him doesn't mean anything to his wielding ability, it just gave the dual-wielding as already confirmed.

Yeah, definitely missed it then. 8p My excuse is I'm very sick right now. XD
I mean, when he was talking to Riku about the unconscious Sora he was just chilling in his chair for a while before he actually got up and faced their direction.

He's an old man, give him some rest. lol.

heyitsdeven

I got a question guys; as you know everyone was surprised, including Sora and Riku. But why would Riku be surprised? Does he know Lea/Axel? Have they EVER met?

Absolute

I love everyone's reaction to Lea's keyblade. Its like nomura told the voice actors: 'OK, pretend you are all actually message board members and there is a forum for this game. Now, react to the news that Axel/Lea is a keyblade wielder.'

-Reaction-

'OK, let's try it again, only this time verbally only without the swearing and NO pitchforks or torches. (dry laugh)'

I just hope Lea isn't one of Xehanorganization's seeds and he later sides with Manynort, willingly or not.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I got a question guys; as you know everyone was surprised, including Sora and Riku. But why would Riku be surprised? Does he know Lea/Axel? Have they EVER met?

KH2 Final Mix. After Roxas was absorbed into Sora, Riku met with Naminé and Axel in Twilight Town on the sunset hill. DiZ originally ordered Riku to destroy them both but Riku let them go because he owed them for helping in Castle Oblivion (and also because he was disgusted already by DiZ prejudice and unfair treatment of Nobodies, which he had observed first hand both with Naminé and Roxas as DiZ treated them like garbage).

I just hope Lea isn't one of Xehanorganization's seeds and he later sides with Manynort, willingly or not.

One could guess that his connection to Roxas and Sora somehow spared him of that, but the dormant wielding ability on his heart remained (or Axel brought it with him, lol).

heyitsdeven

KH2 Final Mix. After Roxas was absorbed into Sora, Riku met with Naminé and Axel in Twilight Town on the sunset hill. DiZ originally ordered Riku to destroy them both but Riku let them go because he owed them for helping in Castle Oblivion (and also because he was disgusted already by DiZ prejudice and unfair treatment of Nobodies, which he had observed first hand both with Naminé and Roxas as DiZ treated them like garbage).

One could guess that his connection to Roxas and Sora somehow spared him of that, but the dormant wielding ability on his heart remained (or Axel brought it with him, lol).

Aahhhh I see thanks =) I gotta find a video of that~

Number Zero

Personally I think it's cool he has a Keyblade now.

I just want the secret ending involves SOMETHING along the lines of Sora and Riku getting ready to save TAVRNX, because not ONE name drop was revealed to Sora or Riku.

Aqua and AtW are the easiest, if that's what you wanna call it, to get to. I was kinda hoping they'd rescue them and be ready to go off after Ven, since it's looking like he's becoming aroused.

Here's hoping the secret ending will satisfy me.

Who knows, it may involve the bottle Riku supposedly brought back with him when he woke up from talking to the DiZ projection.

Absolute

Perhaps. Lea/Axel has been around alot of wielders, master power-level or not. He had to pick it up somewhere.

Is it wrong that after I saw him summon his keyblade, which I am dubbing Frolicking Flaming Bonds, that I went 'I have to have this game now.'

Hey, can't have a keyblade war (or mini-war) without wielders. Maybe Nomura intends to have an all-out keyblade battle royale in KHIII but instead of introducing a completely new non-Xehanort character who wields this late in the game, he decided to make some of the regulars of the series in wielders.

Now, would that mean that we get to PLAY as Lea in KHIII? I was thinking that with all these wielders, most who have been playable at one point or another, that KHIII would be broken up into chapters or sections like BBS where you control a different wielder. So, Kairi or lea could be the obligatory LV 1 tutorial section like Roxas in KHII.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I just want the secret ending involves SOMETHING along the lines of Sora and Riku getting ready to save TAVRNX, because not ONE name drop was revealed to Sora or Riku.

Huh? As far as I know everyone of the tormented ones was shown (at least to Sora) and he interacted which each of them. I knew from the very beginning (and also stressed it often around these forums) that no one will be saved before KH III.

Ventus smiling there in the last scene despite being comatose I would attribute to him feeling relieved that Sora didn't fall to darkness after all and he himself helped to prevent it by borrowing his armor to Sora.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Oooo I hope Newly Master Riku is the one to train Kairi and Lea.

Radar

Bronze Member

Was this suppose to be the shocking ending? Everyone in the room seemed shocked, and it was the end of the game..

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I don't find it that far-fetched. Xehanort wants a new Keyblade War. And he's pretty much winning, new keyblade Wielders were meant to appear, and Lea is a good candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back