• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Well consider Riku brought Kairi to YenSid i think Yen with teach her. Besides Riku was mainly selftaught and still needed a proper test to become a master so just getting promoting i doubt hed be a good teacher

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well consider Riku brought Kairi to YenSid i think Yen with teach her. Besides Riku was mainly selftaught and still needed a proper test to become a master so just getting promoting i doubt hed be a good teacher

I could also imagine that Riku has no time to teach a beginner right now. With Sora being away and apparently needing more time he and Mickey are right now the only ones who can protect the Realm of Light and can investigate on what the "Xehanort Army" plans next.

Maybe Kairi will train together with Lea under Yen Sid's supervision.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Everyone saw the momnet while isa/saix was fading he locked eys with lea
So hat implies som sort of rivalry in the future right. Now he will always taget him, just the same as ansem sod is always on riku's butt

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Everyone saw the momnet while isa/saix was fading he locked eys with lea
So hat implies som sort of rivalry in the future right. Now he will always taget him, just the same as ansem sod is always on riku's butt
I sense a tragic story coming our way (maybe Lea becomes the one that has to take him down?)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I sense a tragic story coming our way (maybe Lea becomes the one that has to take him down?)

Maybe.
Perhaps the final battle will be the main cast each against one "Xehanort".

Let's see if we can get 13 good guys together:

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Kairi (yep, I count her in now)
4. Mickey
5. Lea
6. Terra
7. Aqua
8. Ventus
9. Xion
10. Roxas
11. Donald ?
12. Goofy ?
13. Naminé ?

The ones with a ? I'm not so sure about.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why 13, though? I thought they were talking about 7 lights, or did I miss something?

I would rather assume the "seven lights" are the princesses and not our main cast fighting against Xehanort.

Seven light would be TAV SRK and then more than likely Lea. Roxas im thinking cannot physically return to the world as a part of Sora so Lea could take his place

I tend to doubt that, and Sora thinks otherwise too it seems, take a look at this and tell me your take on it ;):

EDIT: Replaced video with one that has more accurate translation subs (but on the downside annoying Japanese babbling in the background).

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
That scene had nothing to do with what i said lololol. I said Roxas wouldnt return and Roxas pretty much says the same to sorry because they are One yet thatdoesnt give Roxas an excuse to play a role in the hopefully 2nd keyblade war

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That scene had nothing to do with what i said lololol. I said Roxas wouldnt return and Roxas pretty much says the same to sorry because they are One yet thatdoesnt give Roxas an excuse to play a role in the hopefully 2nd keyblade war

And I was talking about what Sora says, in fact he says that Roxas isn't him. Sora says "You're you, okay? You're not me." and proceeds to add "Roxas, you should be able to exist as yourself." to which Roxas' reaction is first surprised but then pleased and he goes to show Sora his memories and pain which were sealed away inside Sora's heart.

Awards
Alice deserves a Keyblade too. She is a princess with a pure heart after all. Oh and Cinderella. Her glass slippers are perfect for combat.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Alice deserves a Keyblade too. She is a princess with a pure heart after all. Oh and Cinderella. Her glass slippers are perfect for combat.

Everyone deserves a Keyblade.

I'm still trying to choose the song for the Keyblade party bonanza.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
1) i said Roxas said they are one not that Sora said that
2) memories in his heart. Roxas is just another side of his heart. Its true he should exist seperately ( seriously >_> ) but i doubt it with kairi and lea using keyblades and training they could be a light alog with TAV, Sora, Riku, and Mickey

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
1) i said Roxas said they are one not that Sora said that
2) memories in his heart. Roxas is just another side of his heart. Its true he should exist seperately ( seriously >_> ) but i doubt it with kairi and lea using keyblades and training they could be a light alog with TAV, Sora, Riku, and Mickey

1) Yep, but it's a total mindbonk anyways because Roxas starts first with "I thought it would be okay for me to be you, but...", hinting at his still strong wish to be independent.
2) Have you already seen the subbed video where Xemnas explains about the Organisation not remaining without hearts?
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/166950-so.html#post5789208
I tend to believe Roxas does have a heart, but it's inside Sora's just like Ven's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back