• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Yak

There's been no sign of the reborn Terra/Xehanort appearing yet.

He may not even be a member of Organization XIII, standing apart from it as the ultimate enemy. If Xehanort intends for 7 lights and 13 darknesses to clash and form the X-Blade, then he might need to avoid taking part in the clash directly, so he can claim the X-Blade after the war wipes everyone else out.

I think, at some point, Young Xehanort will need to return to his own time, and this will happen before the ultimate plan of Master Xehanort is realized. This way, Xehanort will have a lot of knowledge of future events, but not yet know the ultimate resolution of his plan. This hole in his knowledge may be the one weakness he'll have going into KH3.

Didn't All the Xehanorts go to their respectable timelines at the end of 3DS.

Golden Yak

Didn't All the Xehanorts go to their respectable timelines at the end of 3DS.

I am unsure. I have only read a few transcripts of those scenes and watched some rather unclear subtitles.

I saw Young Master Xehanort mention that he would eventually return to his proper time and memory of his actions would fade, but I do not know if this happens at the end of 3DS or if it will happen later. Ditto for the rest of the Org. members.

It seems unlikely, if Xehanort intends to form a team made up of his various incarnations. They'll need to stick around for a while yet. Otherwise he'll need to recruit a lot more team-members, and he implied that the Organization only needed one more to be complete.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i bet that the last member of Xehanort's organization XIII will be the final boss of KH3

Stars

リク
I thought MF was in cloak just because he is spoiler to the game.. XD
@Crystal: I read from the translation and YX did tell Sora about this. But i'm not sure xD

JustSnilloc

MX and Terra can not exist while Ansem and Xemnas are here. It's impossible.

Stop making "it's impossible" statements, it clearly is possible

So they can't all be from the present or future.

Right, they are all from the past, or all from the future... Most are from the past and one (maybe more) are from the future

Terranort HAD to disappear so Ansem was created and traveled back in time to ask his young self to find the XehanortS, he can't be from the past.

It was stated that the SoD that we saw was the same one that was created from Terranort/AX becoming a heartless... His form while he possessed Riku is what we see in the Organization seat, which YMX picked up on his way through the future

As for Ansem and Xemnas, they can't be from the past or MX (and Terra) would not be able to come back, and THEY DID.

I... don't follow, because they are from the past so that makes it completely possible... YMX and MX are there, they are the exact same composition, the exact same person, just at different points in time... They still go back to their own timeline and lose to Sora, it's simple

So obviously there are different timelines.

And the person has to discard his body only once from what I understood, YMX didn't have to do it since he was "Ansem SoD". He can only go to a place he was in his past, or will be in the future. I guess Terra really wasn't within Ansem after all, and it also makes his encounter with Sora more intriguing.

I'll laugh if Terra can time travel too.

You can only travel one direction when time traveling... Forward or backwards...

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought MF was in cloak just because he is spoiler to the game.. XD
@Crystal: I read from the translation and YX did tell Sora about this. But i'm not sure xD

One need a keyblade to discard his own body right?

Golden Yak

Makes me wonder though... if you need to discard your body to time travel, then how has Young Xehanort come to different times while keeping his physical form and his keyblade? How has he brought any of the other incarnations of Xehanort through time to the present and let them keep their physical forms? Xemnas is nothing but a physical form.

I hope they clear this up a little more in a final mix or something.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Makes me wonder though... if you need to discard your body to time travel, then how has Young Xehanort come to different times while keeping his physical form and his keyblade?

Probably a keyblade wielder thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Sora was practically a wandering heart in the events of Chain of Memories, yet able to maintain a physical semblance of himself, not to mention wield a keyblade.

How has he brought any of the other incarnations of Xehanort through time to the present and let them keep their physical forms? Xemnas is nothing but a physical form.

They could be absent silhouettes or—more appropriately—remnants, not unlike the Vanitas Remnant in BBS: "A physical manifestation of what remained of Vanitas's powerful thoughts and feelings." Imprints in time or something like that. Bleh.

I'm still wondering what the significance (if any) that Vanitas/YMX cutscene has.

Golden Yak

Probably a keyblade wielder thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Sora was practically a wandering heart in the events of Chain of Memories, yet able to maintain a physical semblance of himself, not to mention wield a keyblade.

Maybe that works for him, though it still leaves the question of how Ansem and Xemnas can move through time. They still have physical presence. Maybe if Xemnas can use the keyblade because his heart is restored and Ansem is still using Riku's body... ngg. Confuzzling.

I've been considering that they might be completed Xehanort clones - people who have already been given pieces of Master Xehanort's heart, along with his memories. If he, for example, gave a clone his memories of being a Heartless, combined with a piece of his heart to change their shape, it would turn them into a duplicate of Ansem SoD.

He could have done the same thing with someone else and given them memories of his younger self to turn them into Young Xehanort. So the memories Young Xehanort has of encountering the cloaked form of Ansem SoD represent the memories and darkness of Master Xehanort.

Makes more sense to me then snatching people out of the past. Though if that's the case, then I doubt they would've gone out of their way to show him with time-based powers, and imply all this time travel stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back